India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

this is what idiot apavitra rishat

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
thats news is pavitra rishta official facebook page so i m not able to witness this stupid things,,,,,,,

Pavitra Rishta -(The official page) Well, it's Ekta's decision, but the marriage track of Arjun-Ovi will not last that long.

Pavitra Rishta -(The official page) It's just a bad Phase of Arjun-Purvi's life, they will definitely reunited but for now they have to separated

Pavitra Rishta -(The official page) 
Okay, I understand you guys are frustrated but it's Ekta's decision, yes, Arjun might marry Ovi because there will huge drama before Arjun-Purvi's wedding. Arjun will force to marry Ovi wherein Purvi will be heartbroken. But don't worry as 
I already said Arjun-Purvi will reunited, so that's true and this new track will not last long, after that Arjun and Purvi will come back together which will be new track! 

Just thing it's a bad phase of Arjun-Purvi's life... And anything can 
happen in future episode because Ekta keep changing the track...

i dont understand whats wrong with this people .thay repeat again same story if they dont able to write any new story then end this show thats should be great and another think and that is we are able to story writing and many mamber here they write story and we like that very much tell us and we write this ...stupid ,,idiot write,,,brainless writer,,,,,,,,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

barysoapwatcher1nalonynnej

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Their creative juices are not flowing so they keep going back to their old scripts. Bunch of nincompoops but we are stuck with them.
sharona_bha IF-Dazzler
sharona_bha
sharona_bha

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
that mean theire marriage happen.
_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharona_bha

that mean theire marriage happen.

hmmm,,,,,,,,,,,ektas stupid mind and brainless mind

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
I don't think they wil get married maybe Arjun will be forced to get engaged to that girl again but I am hoping they actualy stop short of the marriage. What idiocy and to break the story of an Ovi marriage when we were all set to enjoy this week. Couldn't they at least have waited to break the story and given us a few days of enjoyment?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_OrChiD_

sharona_bha IF-Dazzler
sharona_bha
sharona_bha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
i also read this and even after this they say that arjun and purvi unit.how can arjun unit with purvi if he's alreday marry to ovi she will not let him go, maybe somthing happen maybe they will take divorce,maybe ovi die,maybe after marriage she will relise that arjun not love her and cano't be her then she give up and give him divorce and let arjun and purvi together i dont thisk, i only wonder how will they meet if arjun marry ovi.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top