India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

RJN TRP .8 (Page 2)

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
However, I still think that to an extent this track lacks the novelty teh sweta jha track had... before they returned back to hunt shukla, i was really intrigued to see how they'd unfold the mystery... but they botched it up... that was an interesting track with thrill, a dash of romance, some humour everything... they need to bring out tracks like that...

its not for no reason that tracks with max drama are always on top... any serial that purely relies on any one aspect like just romance or just politics will never get it there... 

in this serial the swetha drama was very interesting... but the tiwari drama is not... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04-Namita-

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
shraddha ... I feel if they show Indu singh as rough and tuff guy once again ... TRP will for sure shoot up.

Most of us will agree with me that show is running because of the character of Indu singh... Somehow ... from last two weeks Indu singh that dabaang style is missing ...

Shraddha I opened a thread today ... In which same thing I have mentioned ... I dont think people will like to see Indu washing dishes for long. 

-Namita-lashy

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
very sad to know but surely trp will once again increase

Rashmi04-Namita-

sweetu_pri Groupbie
sweetu_pri
sweetu_pri

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
once insa are in luv...v dnt need to worry abt  trpsEmbarrassed

Rashmi04-Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
I agree Sweetu, everyone is fed up of the fighting and hatred. Romance is the most awaited drama in any soap. I just watched a video of Madhubala and guess what...forced marriage! 

Boss yeh forced marriages ka chakkar kya hai...but its interesting to watch on TV, I admit.

sweetu_priRashmi04

sweetu_pri Groupbie
sweetu_pri
sweetu_pri

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
yeah namita...waiting eagerly 4 d romance 2 start Embarrassed

Rashmi04-Namita-

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paposhon

i wouldnt be a second taken aback if this show gts goes off air without any notice or let us know
hopeless horrible and ridiculous
sanchi kiddish with her skinny bony structure trying to woo indu
tom and jeerry stuff going on
veen mathur with her all time sick wide mouth and screeching eys , thinks if he grids herteeth and voice all time, she will win awards atleast one day . thenga

and then egg-head- father of sanchi

i used to like this show earlier but now apart form indu i dont liek anyway
infact lawyer and his wife are bettre -off...

rut it is getting
I agree that Indu is balancing the show on his shoulders... and I also agree there are many lose ends... but then which serial doesn't - there is hardly any serial that's been maintaining a sensible storyline throughout... its few months of good track and then few months of atrocious meaningless absurdity... 

and as for your Sanchi comment... I know everyone's entitled to their own opinions and all...but then again, I wonder how most members found her looking quite hot in that white saree Ermm hmm

sweetu_priRashmi04

kasuforever2009 Goldie
kasuforever2009
kasuforever2009

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything,i only watch starplus coz of EHMMBH an RJN all other shows are totally crap,sanchi is a goodlooking girl with a great figure an indu is also a goodlooking guy they make a nice jodi,all RJN needs is good storylines thats all

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04Silentsoul-Namita-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index