Silentsoul thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Now it dropped to .8
😭  Dont where it will lead too...Was it result of pathetic Start of week with Ultra melodramatic over pitched shouting like Gawars fight of Insha. Tiwaris..or it was dripping effect of Tiwari nonsense of previous week..
30 july episode was pathetic..and so was  27th and 26th one...too...headache for me atleast...they improved from middle...but I think people are already frustrated of Over fighting now and from 3 episode...Overflow of anything is bad...and this show has overflow of negativity in form of Insha hatred or...Scheming plot of Sada Abhimanyu...
During Jungle track it jumped to 1.2 from .9 now it dropped 😭

PS>...Sorry Guys for panicking...RJN has least drop all other show had minmium .3-.9 drop
It was power failure in India  and Olmpyics too so how can anyone see anything to contribute TRP😭
I m sorry

Edited by kuls11 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashmi04 thumbnail
Kull dont worry dear ...

I am sure this week ... after that cute dance sequence ...TRP will increase..

One major point could be power failure in India ... From last two days I am also missing RJN because of power failure ...😭
Edited by Rashmi04 - 11 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow, really Rash, no power? Well in that case how is it possible to watch TV? No TV no TRP!
Be positive Kuls!
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashmi04

Kull dont worry dear ...

I am sure this week ... after that cute dance sequence number TRP will increase..

I major point could be power failure in India ... From last two days I am also missing RJN because of power failure ...😭

Last week was better ...from 31st...Okie tell me last week was power out in India right...Therefore all show had major drop in TRP...
Than that might be the reason Sorry All I panicked...But I checked all shows had quite a drop...

Edited by kuls11 - 11 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
so the power failure affected TRP's overall?
Rashmi04 thumbnail
Ya , Kul

Infact I have checked TRP s of all star plus shows ... they all are very low.

So, I dont think we should panic .

Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita.Murti

Wow, really Rash, no power? Well in that case how is it possible to watch TV? No TV no TRP!
Be positive Kuls!

Yes Namita but TRP is calculated from only 10,000 houses in India and most of them are in metro cities...in gujrat...so power no TV therefore all shows took the beat

I sm sorry I just checked RJN panicked...than I checked all...everything dropped drastically 😃
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashmi04

Ya , Kul

Infact I have checked TRP s of all star plus shows ... they all are very low.

So, I dont think we should panic .

Yes Rash all shows had drop in TRP...rather RJN was least effected show I will say ...

Namz   yes There was no power in India...for 2-3 days specially in big north south metros...
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
However, I still think that to an extent this track lacks the novelty teh sweta jha track had... before they returned back to hunt shukla, i was really intrigued to see how they'd unfold the mystery... but they botched it up... that was an interesting track with thrill, a dash of romance, some humour everything... they need to bring out tracks like that...

its not for no reason that tracks with max drama are always on top... any serial that purely relies on any one aspect like just romance or just politics will never get it there... 

in this serial the swetha drama was very interesting... but the tiwari drama is not... 
Rashmi04 thumbnail
shraddha ... I feel if they show Indu singh as rough and tuff guy once again ... TRP will for sure shoot up.

Most of us will agree with me that show is running because of the character of Indu singh... Somehow ... from last two weeks Indu singh that dabaang style is missing ...

Shraddha I opened a thread today ... In which same thing I have mentioned ... I dont think people will like to see Indu washing dishes for long.