India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

My cutie Ansh... (Page 2)

VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Isn't he such an adorable kid? I really love him and he acts well and natural too Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjarpi

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Agree with u dear. Ansh is so cute...
Trinibeauty Senior Member
Trinibeauty
Trinibeauty

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjarpi

ohh ya...we all know yesterday's eposide had some brilliant Arya momments which we all cherished...but i loved Ansh...my my...what a mother ..son bonding...the way he was teasing aarti as she had to eat that karela...his expression were xuper cutie...loved him ...earlierr he also helped getting his parents together on swing...and then teasing mom...really all relationship are being taken care of in this Serial...hats off PV>...and love u ansh...

Yes, I could not agree with you more...I love Ansh, he is so adorable.
My girls thinks I am bias when it comes to the kids, they think I love Ansh more than Palak and Payal, but not so at all...you can't help but love him with his baby voice and the way he pouts his mouth when he does not get his way.
One of the best episodes for me...love  Yash/Aartie moments...to die for.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index