My cutie Ansh...

pjarpi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ohh ya...we all know yesterday's eposide had some brilliant Arya momments which we all cherished...but i loved Ansh...my my...what a mother ..son bonding...the way he was teasing aarti as she had to eat that karela...his expression were xuper cutie...loved him ...earlierr he also helped getting his parents together on swing...and then teasing mom...really all relationship are being taken care of in this Serial...hats off PV>...and love u ansh...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepDL19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yes dear agree with u...such a cute relationship..me too loved  ansh cute and naughty expression...
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ansh was super cute yesterday, loved the way he shook his head when Aarti was eating the karela... he is a darling... 😊
pjarpi thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepaluvgc

yes dear agree with u...such a cute relationship..me too loved  ansh cute and naughty expression...

especially when is was teasing his mom...as he knew she dont eat karela...mom son bonding after long...
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
love ansh to peices...he is so sweet...love his interactions with aarti...he is super cure...and my fave kid on the show...he has really toned down from his super hyper self from before and is more well mannered now...loving the change in him...
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
U were right...hez my cutie pie !!
pjarpi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Loveforlife

Ansh was super cute yesterday, loved the way he shook his head when Aarti was eating the karela... he is a darling... 😊

ya he had change of expression...earlier he was teasing then he was like sympathetic and then he put his hand on his head...ohh mummy aap to gaye types...and a naughty smile...cherry on the cake were his expression when arti mama showed her slap...he had cute angry expression...such damn cutie he is...
gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Actually Ansh act was very well executed directed and kudos to the kid acted. it was not over done . This kid is learning from his papa and mama on screen
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Isn't he such an adorable kid? I really love him and he acts well and natural too ðŸ˜Š
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with u dear. Ansh is so cute...