India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

My cutie Ansh...

pjarpi Goldie
pjarpi
pjarpi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
ohh ya...we all know yesterday's eposide had some brilliant Arya momments which we all cherished...but i loved Ansh...my my...what a mother ..son bonding...the way he was teasing aarti as she had to eat that karela...his expression were xuper cutie...loved him ...earlierr he also helped getting his parents together on swing...and then teasing mom...really all relationship are being taken care of in this Serial...hats off PV>...and love u ansh...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana1016vminisona2TrinibeautyMelissaSofiaPopo.salmankhanrulzDeepDL19ladyBgudnirmalac99cssudhagshow2011maha9Loveforlifegcluv

DeepDL19 Goldie
DeepDL19
DeepDL19

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
yes dear agree with u...such a cute relationship..me too loved  ansh cute and naughty expression...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pjarpiladyBgudcssudha

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Ansh was super cute yesterday, loved the way he shook his head when Aarti was eating the karela... he is a darling... Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissaSofiapjarpiladyBgudcssudha

pjarpi Goldie
pjarpi
pjarpi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepaluvgc

yes dear agree with u...such a cute relationship..me too loved  ansh cute and naughty expression...
especially when is was teasing his mom...as he knew she dont eat karela...mom son bonding after long...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ladyBgudcssudha

neetusidhu Goldie
neetusidhu
neetusidhu

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
love ansh to peices...he is so sweet...love his interactions with aarti...he is super cure...and my fave kid on the show...he has really toned down from his super hyper self from before and is more well mannered now...loving the change in him...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pjarpiladyBgudcssudha

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
U were right...hez my cutie pie !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjarpiladyBgud

pjarpi Goldie
pjarpi
pjarpi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Ansh was super cute yesterday, loved the way he shook his head when Aarti was eating the karela... he is a darling... Smile
ya he had change of expression...earlier he was teasing then he was like sympathetic and then he put his hand on his head...ohh mummy aap to gaye types...and a naughty smile...cherry on the cake were his expression when arti mama showed her slap...he had cute angry expression...such damn cutie he is...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ladyBgud

gshow2011 IF-Rockerz
gshow2011
gshow2011

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Actually Ansh act was very well executed directed and kudos to the kid acted. it was not over done . This kid is learning from his papa and mama on screen

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index