Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

trp out (Page 4)

..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Ok it's just a simple case of sour grapes tbh who are blaming JeeMan. From the looks of it there were some beautiful Behna moments last week but it was still a general closure to the family acceptance track right? The one that has been dragged endlessly. How on earth can you blame JeeMan for that :/ If the trps fell from 3.5 to 3.3 then no-one would really make a fuss but the truth is that over time the ratings have steadily dropped and I had said before rebuilding will be a tough job. One week of some
Behna moments and people expect a miracle?

Now if trps don't increase for this week then I'll back down and say maybe something isnt working because the promo seems good, it has celebration, hint of suspense, pregnancy and cancer kind of all wrapped in one with the Behnas! If that doesn't work then blame them but it's just childish to blame the sisters for the past week :/ it's great if some fans think they're miracle workers but it takes time to create that connect with the general audience which was butchered so badly in the last month and a half or so.

See nobody is blaming jeeman, afterall they are the soul of the show. but just because its a behna show, it doesnt mean that everything is shown from their POV and the show has dialogues like "i miss u manvi, I miss u di.." its a show, and two people doesnt make a show. their imediate families should be given importance. thats where things are not working in the show right now.  be it dadaji, SB, Viren, Virat they have been given such immature dialogues & expressions..Thats the flaw i am trying to point out. The flaw lies in the scripting and not the screenspace of any particular jodi..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702SunshineTearsAR-ARHI_naila-SweetGirl--Antu-_-Aslan-

-Antu-_-Aslan- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nitzy..madhu0702..Gowri..Shrav123Nikki_Titli

-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Dekho hum tum dono hai ek daali ke phoolROFL
No comments on TRPROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Trp drop was not at all surprising. Quite expected one!

But what I want to say is atleast this will shut everyone who kept on blaming VirMan for trps. And I still see people defending that last week was just the closure of family drama blah blah blah LOL

Its not just the jodi alone that brings trps. They need a strong storyline to back them up. LAst week was pretty lame. And thus the result.

So for once, lets stop the blaming game !

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nitzy..--Sarun--SunshineTears-SweetGirl--Antu-_-Aslan-..Gowri..Nikki_Titli

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
We are not at all blaming jeeman for the trps but it was for all those ppl who felt that virman ko zyada dikhane se trps will fall ..and hopefully ppl will now stop blaming virman for the downfall of trps..last week dint have a single virman scene and also there was the lack of storyline so yeh tho hona hi tha..and i guess this week trps will be back because the show is seemin to be back on track..

Edited by shrav_virman - 08 August 2012 at 8:46pm
--Sarun-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi4eva_18

The show deserves such TRP's.  Virman are boring, and CV's are not concentrating on Vikrika. As it is, with this stupid Virman track and the Cancer track..the show is going out of hands. Aur karo cancer track, bade aaye cancer wale. Virman are just crap.

My dear.. Here there's a healthy discussion going on about the show . All our jodi's, be it Jeeman, Virman or Virika,are the bestest ever.. So please refrain from making such comments about any particular jodi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sh3gommadhu0702alicemath

SunshineTears IF-Dazzler
SunshineTears
SunshineTears

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi4eva_18

The show deserves such TRP's.  Virman are boring, and CV's are not concentrating on Vikrika. As it is, with this stupid Virman track and the Cancer track..the show is going out of hands. Aur karo cancer track, bade aaye cancer wale. Virman are just crap.

Virika is just boring romance and the Pregnancy track. Virika scenes are always, "Virenji, woh..." and "I love you Jeevika..."! Atleast Virman has some funny dialogues and their fights to entertain the audience. Aur karo pregnancy track, bade aaye bacche wale! Virika is CRAP!

I don't think Virika is crap, but I wanted to see how you feel now. I don't hate Virika, but I just wanted you to think about things all over again. Maybe then you will reconsider your opinion. Virika has a side-story with their baby, so does Virman with the cancer track. You shouldn't have any problem with that.

Edited by SunshineTears - 09 August 2012 at 12:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sh3gomalicemath

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index