Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

trp out (Page 2)

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki27

yes cv need to realize dat by showing only one jodi they cnt get trp they hv to manage balance
in a need to get back focus on jeeman ,they completely ruined virman and virika too.all fault here is cv's why cant they manage all the three jodis.but coming week i have expectation from cv;s,as i feel its coming back on track.

zee84 Senior Member
zee84
zee84

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
i think also with Ramadan and the time this show is on a lot of people are busy around that time since its a little bit after breaking fast
spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

oh no, i was hoping we would stay at atleast 2.7 but 2.5 is not happy news... CV's really need to sit down and take a look at the current tracks...maybe they need to remember that Maanvi still has cancer...

Thing is, we've got good tracks...cancer, pregnancy, VirMan roka...but all have been handled so lightly and without care almost that I can't feel engaged in any of it..its almost as if CV's are trying to pass time, do a couple climax episodes and then pass time again...I don't want to see ehmmbh below 2.5 but now I'm worried that might happen if things dont change
bingo ,true .they have such a good potential with the upcoming track.and here trp can also go high if they can handle it properly and manage it carefully.but if we see past ,cv;s r too bad in handling the tracks,and moreover the track which brought ehmmbh on top cancer is fully ignored,wow
..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
The problem is that nowadays, the cv's take everything so lightly.. Be it cancer, breaking up of Virat & manvi who seemed hopelessly in love with each other, or even jeevika getting pregnant.. I just cant digest how virat who was so mad in love, that he even shaved off his head for manvi, could break up with her with just a smirk on his face.  dont tell me about this Virat-becoming-mature-story, even a mature person will be emotional when it comes to breaking up with the girl he loves. And here's our virat who took up a 7 day challenge to win manvi's heart, break up  with her in a flash of a second rewinding the old scenes. Man, give me a break. The CV's need FOCUS.. Focus on wat track they r goin to show, Focus on balancing all the characters in the story, focus on the potrayal of emotions, focus on the dialogues.. Please Yaar CV"s bring the old charm, the old magic back.. We are too much in love with this show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Antu-_-Aslan-

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
wid d roka m sure it wud increase
kushnia Groupbie
kushnia
kushnia

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
cvs need to balance...they started fumbling from 7 day stuff for nothing with just one week of relatively low trps ad it just got worse n worse. balnce the relations ...all of them and pls remember...its possibly about sisters helping each other grow with the new relations and resposibilities around them and its not about sisters turning blind to evrything other than themselves. the second will fetch u even lower TRPs...thats preditable for sure.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Gowri..

..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushnia

cvs need to balance...they started fumbling from 7 day stuff for nothing with just one week of relatively low trps ad it just got worse n worse. balnce the relations ...all of them and pls remember...its possibly about sisters helping each other grow with the new relations and resposibilities around them and its not about sisters turning blind to evrything other than themselves. the second will fetch u even lower TRPs...thats preditable for sure.

I totally second u there..
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
I m not scared or shocked even a bit looking a the GREAT fall in TRPS.I did expected it to be down.Well I cant expect people to see one person crying buckets all the week, a one who is supposed to be in love passing confession stage only not bother to MISS a bit her beau and MISS only her Di all the way.One Hero whos supposed to be EPIC lover do not bother call bis love asking about her health whos shown to be in CRITICAL stage of cancer(JUST TO SAY).One Husband  shown to be soo loving do not have any single heart to heart talk with his wife after learning fact he gonna be father.well If Its not enougt Let me go further.In episode REMINDER that sisters are SOUL and belongs to each other like AS if we dunno that.THEY both forgets the whole world their entire emotions becomes only dedicared for each other that too on lame reason like they cant meet When they hv better reason to worry on subject called CANCER.Well INCONSISTENCY and LAMENESS in script refined here like anything and In such case They should forget to get back TRPS and be on TOP.Just wake up and get back the show on track Which already seems ruined.

VirMan were blammed for fall in TRP some where weeks ago.Could I ask whats the reason for this GREAT fall.When they all most tried to bring back SOUL of show.forgive me for being rude.But this show needs something BETTER like seriously.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nitzy..Green_chillesmadhu0702Shrav123Nikki_Titli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index