Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Arshi4eva_18

The show deserves such TRP's.  Virman are boring, and CV's are not concentrating on Vikrika. As it is, with this stupid Virman track and the Cancer track..the show is going out of hands. Aur karo cancer track, bade aaye cancer wale. Virman are just crap.

Virika is just boring romance and the Pregnancy track. Virika scenes are always, "Virenji, woh..." and "I love you Jeevika..."! Atleast Virman has some funny dialogues and their fights to entertain the audience. Aur karo pregnancy track, bade aaye bacche wale! Virika is CRAP!

I don't think Virika is crap, but I wanted to see how you feel now. I don't hate Virika, but I just wanted you to think about things all over again. Maybe then you will reconsider your opinion. Virika has a side-story with their baby, so does Virman with the cancer track. You shouldn't have any problem with that.
Edited by SunshineTears - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Arshi4eva_18

The show deserves such TRP's. Virman are boring, and CV's are not concentrating on Vikrika. As it is, with this stupid Virman track and the Cancer track..the show is going out of hands. Aur karo cancer track, bade aaye cancer wale. Virman are just crap.

I have a suggestion for u.πŸ˜ƒ

Why don't u just

'GET A LIFE'??????πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rainbow_251

ROFL guys why are you getting worked up by her commentπŸ˜›πŸ˜› ] look at what she wrote that the trps are are 2.5 coz of virman and the cancer track na; one question to you; where were the virman scenes in the past 3 or so weeksπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ did they happen under Harry Potter's invisibility cloak? That is probably the reason i didnt see them themπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ and even bigger joke she made; the cancer track cant get trps; that same cancer track is the reason EHM made it to the 2nd spot on trp charts not anyone else. If you want people to get offended the least you can do is present points that make sense this did nothing but remind me of the stupid PM you sent me against VirMan even then all you did was make a fool of yourself defending your favs and thats what you're doing now tooπŸ˜›πŸ˜› get a life dear; go drool over your favs hating someone more than liking your own favs is the stupidest thing one can doπŸ˜›

just ignore them,we r here to know trp .and how to improve it.we know what our show is,and cancer is one track which everyone knows and follows ,ehmmbh has reached to 2 position because of it.so why to listen others,we fan know our show well .right friendsTongueTongue Edited by chaitu-monaya - 11 years ago
Agar itna hi ************ dikhao gaye, toh TRP down hi jayegi. Virman are *********** jodi on TV. ********* Cancer may have been a good point to raise in the show, but that's not gonna make the show last for a couple of years ? Cancer ke baad kya kargoe? Virman ka divorce?  The show has no plus points, and now with this roka ceremony, think that the TRP WILL GO UP? It might, but for a some time, uske baad kya ? 

As previously warned, be respectful in presenting your opinions on the forum. Offensive portions edited. -EHMMBH DT
Edited by luvya4ever - 11 years ago
SunshineFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Arshi4eva_18  So you think just showing Virika romance will make the show last years? Think abobut the weeks when they didn't show Virman at all and Virika all the time. The TRP was not good and that is because both couples are important for the show.