Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

oh no, i was hoping we would stay at atleast 2.7 but 2.5 is not happy news... CV's really need to sit down and take a look at the current tracks...maybe they need to remember that Maanvi still has cancer...

Thing is, we've got good tracks...cancer, pregnancy, VirMan roka...but all have been handled so lightly and without care almost that I can't feel engaged in any of it..its almost as if CV's are trying to pass time, do a couple climax episodes and then pass time again...I don't want to see ehmmbh below 2.5 but now I'm worried that might happen if things dont change

bingo ,true .they have such a good potential with the upcoming track.and here trp can also go high if they can handle it properly and manage it carefully.but if we see past ,cv;s r too bad in handling the tracks,and moreover the track which brought ehmmbh on top cancer is fully ignored,wow
..Gowri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The problem is that nowadays, the cv's take everything so lightly.. Be it cancer, breaking up of Virat & manvi who seemed hopelessly in love with each other, or even jeevika getting pregnant.. I just cant digest how virat who was so mad in love, that he even shaved off his head for manvi, could break up with her with just a smirk on his face.  dont tell me about this Virat-becoming-mature-story, even a mature person will be emotional when it comes to breaking up with the girl he loves. And here's our virat who took up a 7 day challenge to win manvi's heart, break up  with her in a flash of a second rewinding the old scenes. Man, give me a break. The CV's need FOCUS.. Focus on wat track they r goin to show, Focus on balancing all the characters in the story, focus on the potrayal of emotions, focus on the dialogues.. Please Yaar CV"s bring the old charm, the old magic back.. We are too much in love with this show...
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wid d roka m sure it wud increase
kushnia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
cvs need to balance...they started fumbling from 7 day stuff for nothing with just one week of relatively low trps ad it just got worse n worse. balnce the relations ...all of them and pls remember...its possibly about sisters helping each other grow with the new relations and resposibilities around them and its not about sisters turning blind to evrything other than themselves. the second will fetch u even lower TRPs...thats preditable for sure.
..Gowri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kushnia

cvs need to balance...they started fumbling from 7 day stuff for nothing with just one week of relatively low trps ad it just got worse n worse. balnce the relations ...all of them and pls remember...its possibly about sisters helping each other grow with the new relations and resposibilities around them and its not about sisters turning blind to evrything other than themselves. the second will fetch u even lower TRPs...thats preditable for sure.

I totally second u there..
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I m not scared or shocked even a bit looking a the GREAT fall in TRPS.I did expected it to be down.Well I cant expect people to see one person crying buckets all the week, a one who is supposed to be in love passing confession stage only not bother to MISS a bit her beau and MISS only her Di all the way.One Hero whos supposed to be EPIC lover do not bother call bis love asking about her health whos shown to be in CRITICAL stage of cancer(JUST TO SAY).One Husband  shown to be soo loving do not have any single heart to heart talk with his wife after learning fact he gonna be father.well If Its not enougt Let me go further.In episode REMINDER that sisters are SOUL and belongs to each other like AS if we dunno that.THEY both forgets the whole world their entire emotions becomes only dedicared for each other that too on lame reason like they cant meet When they hv better reason to worry on subject called CANCER.Well INCONSISTENCY and LAMENESS in script refined here like anything and In such case They should forget to get back TRPS and be on TOP.Just wake up and get back the show on track Which already seems ruined.

VirMan were blammed for fall in TRP some where weeks ago.Could I ask whats the reason for this GREAT fall.When they all most tried to bring back SOUL of show.forgive me for being rude.But this show needs something BETTER like seriously.

Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

I m not scared or shocked even a bit looking a the GREAT fall in TRPS.I did expected it to be down.Well I cant expect people to see one person crying buckets all the week, a one who is supposed to be in love passing confession stage only not bother to MISS a bit her beau and MISS only her Di all the way.One Hero whos supposed to be EPIC lover do not bother call bis love asking about her health whos shown to be in CRITICAL stage of cancer(JUST TO SAY).One Husband shown to be soo loving do not have any single heart to heart talk with his wife after learning fact he gonna be father.well If Its not enougt Let me go further.In episode REMINDER that sisters are SOUL and belongs to each other like AS if we dunno that.THEY both forgets the whole world their entire emotions becomes only dedicared for each other that too on lame reason like they cant meet When they hv better reason to worry on subject called CANCER.Well INCONSISTENCY and LAMENESS in script refined here like anything and In such case They should forget to get back TRPS and be on TOP.Just wake up and get back the show on track Which already seems ruined.

VirMan were blammed for fall in TRP some where weeks ago.Could I ask whats the reason for this GREAT fall.When they all most tried to bring back SOUL of show.forgive me for being rude.But this show needs something BETTER like seriously.

awesome reply..i agree with each and every word of yours..this week the show dint even have a single virman scene ..so downfall is definately expected..and rest yu told everything..all i wanted to say is der in your post..and as i already told ,i love reading your replies ..they will just be perfect..:-)
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shrav_virman

awesome reply..i agree with each and every word of yours..this week the show dint even have a single virman scene ..so downfall is definately expected..and rest yu told everything..all i wanted to say is der in your post..and as i already told ,i love reading your replies ..they will just be perfect..:-)

Thanks for these sweet words and like my replies.::D )So kind of you.Well Not just VirMan even the way they tried to bring back Behna forcefully It was truly too much.VirMan did not have single phone convo after rejection from family.and Behna sitting at each end of Lappy and phone crying /missing whats this .Maanvi was there for just filler scene and Virat.Did he exist last week even ? VirMan forced to be sidelined sake of Behna that too in wrong context and CANCER is Vanished just like VirMan.Hope they repair it before too late.I m honestly not feeling happy to say all these things But well I had too.Kind Regards Dear !
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

Thanks for these sweet words and like my replies.::D )So kind of you.Well Not just VirMan even the way they tried to bring back Behna forcefully It was truly too much.VirMan did not have single phone convo after rejection from family.and Behna sitting at each end of Lappy and phone crying /missing whats this .Maanvi was there for just filler scene and Virat.Did he exist last week even ? VirMan forced to be sidelined sake of Behna that too in wrong context and CANCER is Vanished just like VirMan.Hope they repair it before too late.I m honestly not feeling happy to say all these things But well I had too.Kind Regards Dear !

soo true...i seriously had a doubt if virat and manvi remember each other or no..and ya it was clearly seen that jeeman were brot forcefully for the fans..and CANCER -where did it vanish??the situation became like cancer kaun hain..yaha par tho sab healthy hain..hopefully it gets better this week..cvs have to really work out hard this week..
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: atthi

The problem is that nowadays, the cv's take everything so lightly.. Be it cancer, breaking up of Virat & manvi who seemed hopelessly in love with each other, or even jeevika getting pregnant.. I just cant digest how virat who was so mad in love, that he even shaved off his head for manvi, could break up with her with just a smirk on his face.  dont tell me about this Virat-becoming-mature-story, even a mature person will be emotional when it comes to breaking up with the girl he loves. And here's our virat who took up a 7 day challenge to win manvi's heart, break up  with her in a flash of a second rewinding the old scenes. Man, give me a break. The CV's need FOCUS.. Focus on wat track they r goin to show, Focus on balancing all the characters in the story, focus on the potrayal of emotions, focus on the dialogues.. Please Yaar CV"s bring the old charm, the old magic back.. We are too much in love with this show...

true,that is main problem of cv's here.they dont know how to handle the tracks.half of it is left hanging.and truely "its like watch the show keeping ur brains aside."they think we r fools to see anything they show.