spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.in/2012/08/trp-ratings-from-1st-august-2012-to-7th.html
ehmmbh decreased furthur.its 2.5 😭😭.i am getting scared now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nainamaina thumbnail
don't worry.trp'll increase after this week.our show is now back on track😃so clam down😳
But dis week,they showed all Behna-stuffs only,wid NO VirMan.Then y da 'Lowest' TRP ever?😕😆Edited by -Antu-_-Aslan- - 11 years ago
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Originally posted by: nainamaina

don't worry.trp'll increase after this week.our show is now back on track😃so clam down😳

hope so.this week ,ehmmbh is on track,and even virman roka is there,i surely expect high trp.
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Antu-_-Aslan-

But dis week,they showed all Behna-stuffs only,wid NO VirMan.Then y da 'Lowest' TRP ever?😕

cv's need to understand ,only one jodi cannot drive the show,they should know how to balance all the three,this is were we are lacking,and moreover cancer,which i think is coming in focus soon,so next week trp can be high,hope so
.Sumi. thumbnail
I just hope that the CVs understand that they need to balance all 3 jodis and not to backseat Cancer ...hope we r back on track atleast from this week 😕
akki27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
yes cv need to realize dat by showing only one jodi they cnt get trp they hv to manage balance
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh no, i was hoping we would stay at atleast 2.7 but 2.5 is not happy news... CV's really need to sit down and take a look at the current tracks...maybe they need to remember that Maanvi still has cancer...

Thing is, we've got good tracks...cancer, pregnancy, VirMan roka...but all have been handled so lightly and without care almost that I can't feel engaged in any of it..its almost as if CV's are trying to pass time, do a couple climax episodes and then pass time again...I don't want to see ehmmbh below 2.5 but now I'm worried that might happen if things dont change
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Originally posted by: akki27

yes cv need to realize dat by showing only one jodi they cnt get trp they hv to manage balance

in a need to get back focus on jeeman ,they completely ruined virman and virika too.all fault here is cv's why cant they manage all the three jodis.but coming week i have expectation from cv;s,as i feel its coming back on track.
zee84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think also with Ramadan and the time this show is on a lot of people are busy around that time since its a little bit after breaking fast