Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Xarina

I guess a lot of people out here want to know how to make Gopi's achar.πŸ˜† (b)achar(i) Rashi.  She has to compete against foodπŸ˜† even falling down a well did not get her the recognition.πŸ˜ƒ

@bold -  πŸ€£Seriously what does the poor girl need to do to achieve fame and fortune for her and her mom? *sigh*  
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: westindian

Yea, even I did and those damn CVs made her evil again. What to do But I can't complain too much I like Rashi cause she's badπŸ˜†

I think they have only one record. Just play it over and over again until it wears out.  I do hope urmila let's the cat out of the bag like last year and we have some ructions.
Xarina thumbnail

@bold -  πŸ€£Seriously what does the poor girl need to do to achieve fame and fortune for her and her mom? *sigh*  

They start singing "Me and My Shadow?". After all we have had the lootery track, kinjal didi, kinjal model.  So why not a singing duo.  *breaks off some cotton wool, stuffs ears and passes over to you.*
westindian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xarina

They start singing "Me and My Shadow?". After all we have had the lootery track, kinjal didi, kinjal model.  So why not a singing duo.  *breaks off some cotton wool, stuffs ears and passes over to you.*

Oh no please no singing...that reminds me I will do a Throwback Thursday post of Rashi's singing soon, it's sure to make people go deafπŸ˜†
Xarina thumbnail

Oh no please no singing...that reminds me I will do a Throwback Thursday post of Rashi's singing soon, it's sure to make people go deafπŸ˜†

😭 You'll give us this much pain?  
ashy924 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†

thanks for sharing :D
westindian thumbnail
@Ashfiyah - u still eating them jalebis? πŸ˜†

@Xarina - see what I nice person I am? If I gotta listen to her singing off-key and sounding like cats fighting then I will share the love with all of you.πŸ˜†
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ratings went UP? πŸ˜²

What jadoo is this? πŸ˜•

Every time I say it is going down it goes up. I hate being wrong! But never mind. Even when I am wrong I am right.

So GO SNS! For you I will be happily wrong every single day!

🀣

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ShaunSA

Ratings went UP? πŸ˜²

What jadoo is this? πŸ˜•

Every time I say it is going down it goes up. I hate being wrong! But never mind. Even when I am wrong I am right.

So GO SNS! For you I will be happily wrong every single day!

🀣

join me and christine and be a member of the pessimist club.,.πŸ˜† we say low  and goes up . me too never mind being wrong .

yeah shaun is always right πŸ˜†
westindian thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

join me and christine and be a member of the pessimist club.,.πŸ˜† we say low  and goes up . me too never mind being wrong .

yeah shaun is always right πŸ˜†

Yea join the club ShaunπŸ˜†

@ Munni - I updated the 1st page with the GRP ratings. Star Plus is still #1 but the numbers dropped from last week.