Views

Users

Frequent Posters

westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

😆
I never eat achar can't stand it!! Don't really know what all the fuss is about over Gopi's achar!!😆

😆
The rest of my family would love your achar though!!

Gopi's achar has a special secret ingredient, not sure what it is but it's making everyone take notice. Guess it's made with ❤️

I'm not much for achar either, I've only had mango and tamarind but it's not often I get those, maybe once a year. Too much spiciness for me.
westindian thumbnail
List of the Top 10 shows updated on page 1
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

How is the GRP this week christine,.,,

where does Udi stand...
westindian thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

How is the GRP this week christine,.,,

where does Udi stand...

There are no GRP numbers out yet, at least that I can find online. Hopefully telly buzz has the numbers for the channels in a few hours.

SP was not doing too great last week, but maybe they can still retain the number 1 position this week.  
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: westindian

There are no GRP numbers out yet, at least that I can find online. Hopefully telly buzz has the numbers for the channels in a few hours.

SP was not doing too great last week, but maybe they can still retain the number 1 position this week.  

ohh ok .. hmm last week they went down by 10 points or so.. just curious to know how is it doing this week...😉
westindian thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

ohh ok .. hmm last week they went down by 10 points or so.. just curious to know how is it doing this week...😉

It's strange that those are not out yet, they usually are posted at the same time as the TRPs. Will update when I find out.
-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Good news 
Thanks chrisitine
The ratings of IPk still not up?
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Really unbelievable that trp shot up when every other show has seen a drop and what an amazing achar track we had last week. Audience liked achar but not me. More achar recipes on their way😆
westindian thumbnail
Originally posted by: Muskaan.Musky

Good news 

Thanks chrisitine
The ratings of IPk still not up?

Yes, on first page of this post.  It's 2.5, same as last week😭I was hoping for a 3 this week, but maybe the Dadi entry will generate some higher numbers next week.  IPKKND is #8 in the list of top 10 shows.
westindian thumbnail
Originally posted by: maddy311

Really unbelievable that trp shot up when every other show has seen a drop and what an amazing achar track we had last week. Audience liked achar but not me. More achar recipes on their way😆

It's whatever clicks with the audience and I think Rashi down the hole and the Achar track must be working.😆