Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

TB: KTLK @ 19- TRP -Most shows down-Blackout efect (Page 6)

NavyaKavya30 IF-Dazzler
NavyaKavya30
NavyaKavya30

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Originally posted by babyji

babes.. no body will tell u the future twists re.. 

and .. the mallu angle has deffo been brought in suddenly.. i think ..the cvs had some feedback n so did this twist..

fine thats ok...then we'll tell Sujatha to pl request him NOT to put in an MC...Ermm

What is MC ??

Miscarriage...

Thank you for letting me know... I am sure , guys KPji will not do that ever because he knows how sensitive we women are 
[/QUOTE]

shalini.malik72 Goldie
shalini.malik72
shalini.malik72

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by SHIKHA19

Expected ..i told u this last time ...in fact ashu's birthday dint able to save the show ...waise bhi this is the minimum viewers who watch the show no matter what is the track ...so its ok . 

one thing i noticed that whenever smthn intrstn hppnd in BALH ..our show's TRP rises ...first after leap epi then KSKHH movie promotion epi ...but this time balh's trp is down so as ours .

anyway ab if mallu comes back then i hardly expect it to rise again ...so many ppl were came back to show after seeing ashni romantic episodes but now they will go back again Confused

Shikha.. lets talk facts hun .. when Mallu was there the entire 5 weeks. .TRP was steady at 1.0 to 1.2 . .n peaked at 1.6 when Mallu was exposed

So .. with her return DEFINITELY ... no TRP loyal viewer is gonna stop watching .. yes.. some forum members mite stop watching or commenting.. that does not change ground realities!

KTLK usually benefits and loses with BALH ... so yes.. thats a reason too..! Last week the  hike was of Wedding ..and AshNi in Wedding.. so 1.6 was a spike! This week we cant pick on KTLK in isolation since the entire band of of shows have lost TRPs.. from 9.30 to 11.00 pm

Parvarish is down.. Kya hua... BALH n KTLK ... so! 

so true tanu if we look at other shows specially BALH down fron 4.8 to 3.7 so our going down is not big thing even with kya hua with so much drama going on its down...let's wait and watch what next is in store for us if they are going to expose mallikas past deeds or she is there for more trouble with Ashu again becoming her follower is there to see...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged

Expected ..i told u this last time ...in fact ashu's birthday dint able to save the show ...waise bhi this is the minimum viewers who watch the show no matter what is the track ...so its ok . 

one thing i noticed that whenever smthn intrstn hppnd in BALH ..our show's TRP rises ...first after leap epi then KSKHH movie promotion epi ...but this time balh's trp is down so as ours .

anyway ab if mallu comes back then i hardly expect it to rise again ...so many ppl were came back to show after seeing ashni romantic episodes but now they will go back again Confused

Shikha.. lets talk facts hun .. when Mallu was there the entire 5 weeks. .TRP was steady at 1.0 to 1.2 . .n peaked at 1.6 when Mallu was exposed

So .. with her return DEFINITELY ... no TRP loyal viewer is gonna stop watching .. yes.. some forum members mite stop watching or commenting.. that does not change ground realities!

KTLK usually benefits and loses with BALH ... so yes.. thats a reason too..! Last week the  hike was of Wedding ..and AshNi in Wedding.. so 1.6 was a spike! This week we cant pick on KTLK in isolation since the entire band of of shows have lost TRPs.. from 9.30 to 11.00 pm

Tanu, agree wtih you that Mallika's re-entry is not going to cause  a slump...I wonder how many of us in the forum have these TRP meters or whatever in our homes...so I don't think it makes a difference one way or the other...the loyal viewer base will stay Mallika or no Mallika...the question however is what do they do to convert these spikes into a constant...as in improve their fan base...I don't think Mallika can contribute to that...they need to think fresh...let us see if that happens!
fanktlk IF-Dazzler
fanktlk
fanktlk

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged

and .. the mallu angle has deffo been brought in suddenly.. i think ..the cvs had some feedback n so did this twist..

fine thats ok...then we'll tell Sujatha to pl request him NOT to put in an MC...Ermm

What is MC ??

Miscarriage...
[/QUOTE]

or an MU... no more misunderstandings... I am open to Mallu track as long at it is ... 

AshNI + Mallu V/s Jagan

AshNI V/s Jagan + Mallu

AshNI + Jagan V/s Mallu  

The last option being if Mallu locked Jagan in the basement and tortured him... The point being "AshNi"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.rao

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Iam all for mallu chipkali n mc track. (dancing on rock n roll soniye)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..debaparna77

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanktlk

What is MC ??

Miscarriage...

or an MU... no more misunderstandings... I am open to Mallu track as long at it is ... 

AshNI + Mallu V/s Jagan

AshNI V/s Jagan + Mallu

AshNI + Jagan V/s Mallu  

The last option being if Mallu locked Jagan in the basement and tortured him... The point being "AshNi"
[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling that it will be the first, Divya...but Jagan may blackmail Mallika and she might be helpless to his machinations...till the climax point of the track!

fanktlkSuvika.

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged

exactly 1.0 to 1.2 is ktlk 's regular TRP which will be there no matter what track is there n when 1.6 came that week was BALH's leap week . n at the ranji wedding time also there was movie promotion epi in BALH . 

ya agree channel is also rsponsbl . 
Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa_jd

Iam all for mallu chipkali n mc track. (dancing on rock n roll soniye)

deepa...chup...or your Ashu won't get the scar in the ff Evil Smile

fanktlkbusybee..

Go to top