Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

TB: KTLK @ 19- TRP -Most shows down-Blackout efect (Page 2)

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by turags

TFS Tanuji...now we know why Mallika is being brought back!!!

I disagree,  Suja,,,even with Mallika around the highest TRP was only  1.2 except for the expose week...this only means that the loyal viewership is only this...the spikes happen whenever there is something really dramatic or fun happening!

TFS Tanu...I think the down does not come as a surprise...we already discussed this last week...that it would fall post wedding...!

what more dramatic than this track they have chosen?? now its like a suspense...will Ashu go to save Mallika? Will Mallika really change? Will she try and harm Nidhi? Will Ashu trust Mallika again? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777fanktlkSujatha.rao

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SSA777

Thanks Tanu,

Could be down due to the Olympics.  Everyone watching.

I also think so. Actually I need to fight with hubby everyday for watching KTLK, as he wants to see the Olympics.
Anyway thanks for sharing Tanu.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Libra

debaparna77 IF-Sizzlerz
debaparna77
debaparna77

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
omg!! Shocked 1.6 se seedha 1.1...Confused very very disappointed...tfs Tanu...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..Libra

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

This was posted on KPji's wall sometime back...thought to share it here!

Once I asked you casually whose homes the TAM meters are installed in , as I was a bit intrigued with these TRP data . Ever since the slot of KTLK was shifted due to low TRP I was trying to research how some shows on some channels with very poor contents are high on TRPs as I have the habit of going into the roots of any subject that bothers me. Finally I got all my answers and find my doubts are not unfounded . You must be aware about the billion dollar law suit filed by NDTV India against TAM India and their parent global partner Nielsen Kantar in New York supreme court for manipulation of Television Audience Measurement ( TAM ) data producing wrong TRPs as this has caused them immense losses . These are well known facts it seems but it is the first time a channel has taken legal step. How this is done is amazing - but so easy in a corrupt system ! and these meters known as PeopleMeter are installed in 8000 homes out of 130 million homes having cable connection . This small sample size is also manipulated to generate false TRP by bribing at each step -- now Prasar Bharti is also contemplating legal action as their revenue has also been stagnant for years. Hope all these steps generate genuine TRPs and shows like KTLK get their well deserved rewards .

thanks for sharing this one Sujatha...didn't know all this...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

TFS Tanuji...now we know why Mallika is being brought back!!!

I disagree,  Suja,,,even with Mallika around the highest TRP was only  1.2 except for the expose week...this only means that the loyal viewership is only this...the spikes happen whenever there is something really dramatic or fun happening!

TFS Tanu...I think the down does not come as a surprise...we already discussed this last week...that it would fall post wedding...!

what more dramatic than this track they have chosen?? now its like a suspense...will Ashu go to save Mallika? Will Mallika really change? Will she try and harm Nidhi? Will Ashu trust Mallika again? 

Exactly the point I made yesterday...now they are going in for a thriller track...and it is not just Mallika...I think the whole Jagan angle to it is what will lend the edge...I predict that Jagan is going to play a significant role in this track...and I believe it may well yield results...let us see!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

subashnikoyelbasuLibraSuvika.

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Tfs,sad news

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Tfs..tanu ji, all sony's shows are down.. @Sujata: u hd abt that TAM scam thing few days back on TOI & even saw special seg of it on storyboard-(cnbctv18)... those who think that trp is down bcoz of Spotrs event in london.. Well i don't think so.. Its nt cricket to pull massive viewers on indian TRPs homes.. This up & down thing hs been happening almost week after week for ktlk in trps.. Main thing is that its maintaining minimum 1.1 trps.. All the extra jump or rise we get on trp front is due to things that excites more ppl to view the episodes for that said week..

busybee..LibraSujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

Tfs..tanu ji, all sony's shows are down.. @Sujata: u hd abt that TAM scam thing few days back on TOI & even saw special seg of it on storyboard-(cnbctv18)... those who think that trp is down bcoz of Spotrs event in london.. Well i don't think so.. Its nt cricket to pull massive viewers on indian TRPs homes.. This up & down thing hs been happening almost week after week for ktlk in trps.. Main thing is that its maintaining minimum 1.1 trps.. All the extra jump or rise we get on trp front is due to things that excites more ppl to view the episodes for that said week..

Bang on, Harshal...exactly what I also said...the base TRP is only 1.1-1.2...this is the constant and indicative of loyal viewership...the spikes come from the events of that week...!

busybee..LibraKrrish4You

Go to top