Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

A new challenge for Indira and she will win it (Page 2)

Yukti_Ratzholic IF-Rockerz
Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishoo

Originally posted by ashish.sachi

I don't think , it will be that easy now. Though I want her to win.

Aakhir ab uska Mukabla Diwano main Diwan, Ricky Diwan se hai.

Don't u remember Ricky's words to Sam in the beginning. "<font size="4">Challenge tha to obvious tha RK hi jeetega"</font>

a dekhe zara kis mein kitna hai dum LOL
Indira will say : Hum bhi hain Josh me baatein kar hosh meLOLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashree.FALTU.....vula_kv....Rasha4evaPureBliss

....vula_kv.... IF-Dazzler
....vula_kv....
....vula_kv....

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yukti-

Originally posted by vula.kv

beautifully said yukti.Hugwe all know about induBig smileshe will face any problem brilliantlyApprove
Thanks LavuHug I am just waiting for Indu to come to Hitler Mode...Smile
i am also waiting for thatTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreeYukti_Ratzholic

.FALTU. IF-Dazzler
.FALTU.
.FALTU.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ashish.sachi

I don't think , it will be that easy now. Though I want her to win.

Aakhir ab uska Mukabla Diwano main Diwan, Ricky Diwan se hai.

Don't u remember Ricky's words to Sam in the beginning. "<font size="4">Challenge tha to obvious tha RK hi jeetega"</font>

a dekhe zara kis mein kitna hai dum LOL
Indira will say : Hum bhi hain Josh me baatein kar hosh meLOLROFL

agla track ek musical hona chahye, acting tho acting, comedy muft ki. total paisa vasool. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yukti_Ratzholic

Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

agla track ek musical hona chahye, acting tho acting, comedy muft ki. total paisa vasool. LOL
yup we can expect this tooROFL...but i thinking this track is also gonna be paisa vasool-drama,tashan,acting,emotion,romance(mayb nt b/w inshi)LOL

Edited by -Yukti- - 07 August 2012 at 11:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.FALTU.Rasha4eva-Rinky-PureBliss

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
i want to understand...what challenge is RIcky Diwan here to win? He knew what kind of woman he has married, what are her priorities and drawbacks. He should have used his brain to crack her words of death and seen why she is becoming the way she is. But No...he chose the same way that most men would chose, cant convince you wife so Hit Her...Abuse her...Is this the ricky diwan people wanted? I guess people like seeing women abused and dominated in the hands of their husband. I just hope Ricky Diwan does not turn into another Sameer diwan, they are same blood anyways.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_bhasweety91rupzgalmokshashree....vula_kv....Yukti_Ratzholic.Nabi.PureBliss

.FALTU. IF-Dazzler
.FALTU.
.FALTU.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

yup we can expect this tooROFL...but i thinking this track is also gonna be paisa vasool-drama,tashan,acting,emotion,romance(mayb nt b/w inshi)LOL

LOL LOL LOL RishTa all the why [:D/]

Yukti_Ratzholic

Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

i want to understand...what challenge is RIcky Diwan here to win? He knew what kind of woman he has married, what are her priorities and drawbacks. He should have used his brain to crack her words of death and seen why she is becoming the way she is. But No...he chose the same way that most men would chose, cant convince you wife so Hit Her...Abuse her...Is this the ricky diwan people wanted? I guess people like seeing women abused and dominated in the hands of their husband. I just hope Ricky Diwan does not turn into another Sameer diwan, they are same blood anyways.
Arey why don't you understand uska wajood, uska self respect khatam ho jata hai when he is Rishi..Now he has self respect, his wajood...The man of self respect , the spoilt brat Ricky Diwan is backPartyPartyParty

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreeRasha4evaPureBliss

hebasamiya IF-Dazzler
hebasamiya
hebasamiya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Are you shocked by my title?Tongue
ehh
Why?LOL
It's nothing to be shocked...I know my Indira very well...She is the one who has overcome all the challenges of her life without any fear...This melo drama, this physical abuse, these slaps aren't going to affect her determination,her desire to win the competition...

She is the girl who is NOT afraid of death even...She is the one who faces all the challenges by hook or crook wins it...She is the one who has brought her husband back from the edge of death(during kidnapping track)...she is the one who stood against the rapist of her sister and proved to be an inspiration for all the girls who are suffered...At the age of 16, she challenged her father that -yeah ! She can support her family WITHOUT him...She is independent, she is fearless, she is lioness, and ultimately She is HITLER DIDI...which makes her different,unique and special- A Dyanamite !

Do you think she will fear Rishi oops sorry Ricky Diwaan now? Naahhh this melo drama is gonna last for 2 days and after that this soft and innocent Indira will strenghthen herself and turn into Hitler once again...

She is gonna win this challenge though it's not going to be that easy but yeah what that challenge is which doesn't have any hurdle and this time it's her husband ! She will cross all the hurdles and will come out with flying colors as there is a saying - "Buraai pe hamesha achchhai ki jeet hoti hai"

Just wait and watch ! She'll be back in action...

....vula_kv....

Go to top