Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes Yes Yes  she will win! i have faith in Indira Sharma. Yukti this is for u πŸ€— πŸ€— 
Loved ur line "Buraai pe hamesha achchhai ki jeet hoti hai"

PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys dont worry, Indu ki zindagi jung hai but she's gonna conquer them all πŸ‘πŸΌ chahe koi diwan ho ya diwana..she's gonna win :D 
Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -PrincessAvu-

Im game for this new challenge πŸ˜Ž Im sure Indu will face it boldly and she's OUR HITLER..she'll definitely win it. She's the epitome of strength. 

LMAO we know nah how she has been dealing with Diwans πŸ˜† 

oh yeah Diwans ! The first meething with Simi was the perfect example...So no questions about how she will be dealing with other DiwansπŸ˜†
Yukti22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

Wonderful post Yukti...Well Writen points πŸ˜ƒ

(nothing more to add to her credit...u have written it all)

Indira has alwys overcome all the Hurdles that came in her life,
she was the 1 who stood strong against any strom that came!

and now...No matter wht comes her way..she is going to WIN..
Unki raahon mein Koi kaanta unhe rok nahi payega...Indira is born to Win!!!

Thanks a ton Nikhi...Yes she will win !!
Yukti22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -moona-

Yes Yes Yes  she will win! i have faith in Indira Sharma. Yukti this is for u πŸ€— πŸ€— 

Loved ur line "Buraai pe hamesha achchhai ki jeet hoti hai"

*Hugs* to you too Moona...I toh just wrote the saying...quite common you seeπŸ˜†
ruhin1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Definitely not shocked with your title. We all know that she is is our main protagonist.  

Yeah Yukti, you are right these things will not affect her dertermination to win the competition.  Now her first and the main motive of her life is to provide financial statiblity to her family.  By hook or by crook she will win the competition.

She is our Hilter Didi.  She is main protoganist.  SO she will definitely win the competition. No doubt about it.  As Rishi is the "Sutradhara" always for her to achieve her goal and win each and every competition, ( I am talking about previous hurdles and struggles that Indira faced) I believe somehow in this competion also he will help her to achieve her goal by helping her to win the competition.  

mokshashree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Yukti-

Are you shocked by my title?πŸ˜›
ehh
Why?πŸ˜†
It's nothing to be shocked...I know my Indira very well...She is the one who has overcome all the challenges of her life without any fear...This melo drama, this physical abuse, these slaps aren't going to affect her determination,her desire to win the competition...

She is the girl who is NOT afraid of death even...She is the one who faces all the challenges by hook or crook wins it...She is the one who has brought her husband back from the edge of death(during kidnapping track)...she is the one who stood against the rapist of her sister and proved to be an inspiration for all the girls who are suffered...At the age of 16, she challenged her father that -yeah ! She can support her family WITHOUT him...She is independent, she is fearless, she is lioness, and ultimately She is HITLER DIDI...which makes her different,unique and special- A Dyanamite !

Do you think she will fear Rishi oops sorry Ricky Diwaan now? Naahhh this melo drama is gonna last for 2 days and after that this soft and innocent Indira will strenghthen herself and turn into Hitler once again...

She is gonna win this challenge though it's not going to be that easy but yeah what that challenge is which doesn't have any hurdle and this time it's her husband ! She will cross all the hurdles and will come out with flying colors as there is a saying - "Buraai pe hamesha achchhai ki jeet hoti hai"

Just wait and watch ! She'll be back in action...

brilliantly said ,yukti! our hitler fears no one! an independent girl who braved through life in her own terms,took care of family on her own ,even brave in the face of death,why would she ever be scared of a challenge as miniscule as this? indira will win this through her sheer determination and no one will be able to stop her or even surpass her.jai ho indira!

AnkitalovesHD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am sure she is going to overcome this challenge with flying colours! πŸ˜Š Our resolute Indira will do it. 
Rasha4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful post!πŸ‘πŸΌ no doubt about that..INDIRA WILL WIN IT!Looking at the diwans,what Indira have done to them..do we need to say more!
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mokshashree

brilliantly said ,yukti! our hitler fears no one! an independent girl who braved through life in her own terms,took care of family on her own ,even brave in the face of death,why would she ever be scared of a challenge as miniscule as this? indira will win this through her sheer determination and no one will be able to stop her or even surpass her.jai ho indira!

Ohhh Moksha...i soo Missed ur "Jai ho Indira😊
like most of the times...this slogan is soo Apt in the present conditions too!!!
Look at her Determination, look at her Strength and willpower...Look at her Fighting spirit!!!
She is not only fighting with circumstances, her own feelings But against Life too, and that too now facing someone whom she loves the most infront of her on the Opposite side Challenging her Against 1 of the only things which she wants to do before she leaves!!!