India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Serious Qostin

DMGFan-2b-not2b IF-Dazzler
DMGFan-2b-not2b
DMGFan-2b-not2b

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
To borrow Madmaxine's words a serious qostin! One that might invite a lot of brickbats or get ignored courtesy the indignant outrage! Or just generally get ignored, lol!

Let me start by saying I did appreciate Arnav stepping out of the room and support Khushi. 

But the qostin is, would he have done the same if it had been Anjali instead of Dadi who had asked Khushi to stay out? Or even Nani or Mami?

Arnav isn't exactly all lovey dovey  with his grandmom. There is resentment at her having abandoned them 15 years ago. He is quite brusque with her & clearly while he may give her due respect as his Dadi, there isn't much love lost between the two of them, so much that he clearly specifies that this is HIS house and he doesn't want to hear his dad's name & she needs to get that right.

How difficult is it to stand up for your wife and express displeasure to a woman against whom you have plenty of grouses yourself?

The litmus test is if Arnav can defend his wife's dignity and honour as well as her feelings if the aggressor is Anjali, Nani or Mami!

Edited by DMGFan-2b-not2b - 07 August 2012 at 10:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MaddyAddyManisha.preetihereMariam_Sultan

Mariam_Sultan IF-Rockerz
Mariam_Sultan
Mariam_Sultan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Yes, no doubt about it
He supports his wife against everyone if the right with herDay Dreaming
DMGFan-2b-not2b IF-Dazzler
DMGFan-2b-not2b
DMGFan-2b-not2b

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mariam_Sultan

Yes, no doubt about it
He supports his wife against everyone if the right with herDay Dreaming

Smile
tanvia IF-Dazzler
tanvia
tanvia

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
i agree he will stand by her in front of nani or mami but not sure of anjali...means surely he will be different as he loves both much more than himself but i think he will try to persuade her...politely
preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
The day Shyam was kicked out he said he believes Khushi even for her lack of proof - i thought that was good too Big smile
I was ready with brickbats to shower on ASR's head if he wud've stood with Anjali and Shyam that day!

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
I think Arnav would support his wife no matter what Heart
MaddyAddy Goldie
MaddyAddy
MaddyAddy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
now that makes a lot of sense.

He would react differently if they did the same, he would not respond to them so harshly maybe, at the same time ensuring that his wife is respected too. .. thats my assumption.

Plus none of these 3 ladies would dare to restrict Khushi's movement..

Also note that he took a stand when she stopped Khushi from entering the room.. he did not say anything when she subtly refused to bless Khushi...so he is reacting to situations based on their severity I guess.

but yeah...I am still waiting for him to tell mami to stop degrading and calling Khushi names.

Edited by MaddyAddy - 08 August 2012 at 12:13am
simim IF-Sizzlerz
simim
simim

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
You know whatever he does there will be some people who are unhappy.
If he stood up there are people asking why couldnt Khushi have stood up to Dadi herself, why did she need Arnav to stand up for her.
If indeed he had let her stand up for herself, then there would be a 1000 posts on how terrible he was and how he could not even stand up for her.
When he stood up for her against Dadi now u r asking would he have stood up against someone else.
So it doesnt really matter what he does.
On whether he would have stood up to Anajli, I guess thats what he is doing by throwing Shyam out and keeping the ''saut'' in. But whether he would have shouted at her, and screamed at her...maybe not.
I think the only time I have heard him scream at her ( and that was a pretty bad thing to say) was when he shouted that this was his house indicating that Anjali was just staying there. ( This happened when Anjali insisted on getting Khushi back) But then I am sure he did not mean it. people say a lot of stuff in anger when they dont really mean it. And ASR has not control over his temper!!!!

Go to top