Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 98)

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

but why u congratulated Sidra i am the only fan of this show here

LOL areyy ye kya baat hui bhaii.. so what if she doesnt like it the way you do.. but still she is watching it naa.. as a regular viewer of it i wished her too.. Embarrassed

and most importantly  her favourite DD's show won the award.. doesnt matter what the show is, and how good it is..

it doesn't make sense to me for eg if PV won any award i will congratulate Sidra but not u coz  u watch it yes  but u are not a fan of this show.
the award was not best actress award but best new show

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Annu i was kidding he didn't ask her to change the saari for that but he wanted her to change this saari in particular coz his EX gave it to her whom he hates

then why did she accept it in the first place..  didnt she have this idea that RK wont like it..

she hesitated first but was in a hurry as the pooja was about to start

okay it seems like she had to accept the gift from that Pooja..  but MB knows that RK wont like it.. then she shouldnt have worn it naa.. i mean if she really cares abt his feelings.. 

for pooja
yeah u are right

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

LOL areyy ye kya baat hui bhaii.. so what if she doesnt like it the way you do.. but still she is watching it naa.. as a regular viewer of it i wished her too.. Embarrassed

and most importantly  her favourite DD's show won the award.. doesnt matter what the show is, and how good it is..

it doesn't make sense to me for eg if PV won any award i will congratulate Sidra but not u coz  u watch it yes  but u are not a fan of this show.

WHO TOLD U THAT I M NOT A FAN OF PUNAR VIVAH??? Angry  LOL

just bcoz i dont like to drool over the lead couple, their romantic scenes and blah blah.. do not spend hrs over there it means i m not a fan of it.. hein ji??? ConfusedLOL

and secondly, i discuss the show here with Sidra.. then what is it?? 

i watched Sangini but i hardly discussed it with anyone on its forum, why? coz i didnt like doing it coz i was not a fan of that show.. 

so what if Drashti didnt win any award.. her show won it, bas kaafi hai.. Embarrassed
..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

i guessedWink
just bcoz i dont like to drool over the lead couple, their romantic scenes and blah blah.. do not spend hrs over there it means i m not a fan of it.. hein ji??? ConfusedLOL
do i drool over rishbala and we don't have romantic scenes yet their fights made me love themLOL
hein ji i know u are not a fan of it

i watched Sangini but i hardly discussed it with anyone on its forum, why? coz i didnt like doing it coz i was not a fan of that show..
and with this show also

so what if Drashti didnt win any award.. her show won it, bas kaafi hai.. Embarrassed
for u maybe not for me
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed

i guessedWink
then u guessed it wrong dear coz i m a PV fan.. Embarrassed
do i drool over rishbala and we don't have romantic scenes yet their fights made me love themLOL
yes u do.. not here but in MB forum.. Embarrassed  areyy fighting scenes/romantic scenes.. whatever but u love talking abt it naa.. 

hein ji i know u are not a fan of it

awein zabardasti .. tu kaun main khaa-maakhaww!! LOL

and with this show also

areyyy meri maa.. i do it with Sidra naa.. 

for u maybe not for me
we are talking abt Sidra here.. i m sure she is happy that MB got this award..

WHERE IS SIDRA??

jaldi se comment maar is post pe.. tell me who is rite here..  me or  Nadia?? LOL
..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Embarrassed

LOL

then u guessed it wrong dear coz i m a PV fan.. Embarrassed
i don't think so

yes u do.. not here but in MB forum.. Embarrassed  areyy fighting scenes/romantic scenes.. whatever but u love talking abt it naa..
i love them but i don't drool i am not a teenagerWinku are my friend and i talk with u about everything including MB but it doesn't mean that i do it with everyone.

awein zabardasti .. tu kaun main khaa-maakhaww!LOL
translation plz

areyyy meri maa.. i do it with Sidra naa..
rarely...vaise bhi its ur hobby to discuss and debateWink

we are talking abt Sidra here.. i m sure she is happy that MB got this award..
i meant by U : Sidra and AnnuWink

WHERE IS SIDRA??

jaldi se comment maar is post pe.. tell me who is rite here..  me or  Nadia?? LOL

she will deff agree with u
..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Annu lets stop quoting
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

Annu lets stop quoting

kya haiii.. Angry 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index