Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 96)

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

yes she has thats why RK asked her to change the saari lol

but its her backless blouse making gadbad here so why should she change her saari..

stupid RK! LOL

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

Uhh No I am not watching it..I watched it up to where I gave you the storyline. No I think the result would have been the same...because no matter what you need something to catch the audience attention and so far this show has nothing int hat term. 

then why Amna singed it to begin with.. either she was so desperate to come back on tv to get some work and money so it was like, kuch bhi chalega..  or  she is so delusional to think that viewers are still wanting me to see on tv screen in any role so she didn't wait for a good script and a big channel and say Yes to it.. 

LOLgayyy for sure...seriously I will end up banging my head... and yes I use to watch Heena a very long time..it was the only successful Muslim background drama ever.. i do not think it will even be remotely close to it...QH just seems like its trying way to hard..like they are not giving it a natural touch and with the main audience being hindus/indians I dont think it will attract to them as much since the audience taste has changed. but who knows..people are weird LOL

indeed people are weird.. if they can appreciate a serial like Saathiya Saath Nibhana then anything is possible..  but if u notice in Henna and even in the movie Nikaah, they used this divorce angle really well so I m just hoping that the writers have something good to offer us..

aur bhaago ..aur bhaagoo...because sweety yeh unka hi serial hai...so good luckWink...wasie why run away from such shows... KYPH also had the same concepts and you stuck to that till the very end and still till today talk about it 

Thanks but if find it bakwaas I wont watch it till the end like Sangini..  KYPH was a modern love story, had a very urban look, and there was hardly any sub plot.. all characters directly related to AK track..  wo 24/7 sab aurton ka wearing banarsi sarees, heavy loud make up, kitchen politics, wo sab nahin tha..( even I don't like the way all three Sindians bahu deck up in PV.. cmon yaar, kaun aise shaadiyon waley kapdey gher mein pehne rehta hai har waqt..)  but the main reason was I-N as a lead couple and their chemistry..  and mostly i have talked abt I-N than AK in the FC..   

oh goddd I am already banging my head just reading this even before the show has started

btw did you watch the first look for the show...not the promos but the long introduction to the characters and story... seriously the guy who is playing his brother is such a laloo..pata nahi kahan se uttak ke lain haiThumbs Down ...

just saw the pics coz they were all YT vdos.. they have to show a contrast characters.. one is serious, reserved sober looking guy Asad, and the other one is happy go lucky party boy Ayaan, toh bas isi liye ye namoona kahin se pakad laaye..  wait.. just saw his pic.. shakal ka itna bura nahin haiLOL but it just his dressing style, makes him langoor.. Ermm

also have you noticved how weird ksg face has been looking..like its been sunken in and his tan looks even worse..do not what happened to him but he was never this bad looking before...

ohh.. go and read Sama's comment on him.. she thinks just opposite..  I find him okay.. tan looks.. where? he didn't look to me in that black shalwar kurta.. 

Edited by Annu.. - 02 November 2012 at 5:18am
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Annu..

" if i was a boy i would have been Karan Singh Grover part 2"-- Drashti Dhami.. 

Sidra, ur comments.. 

Why is she such good friends with this guyConfused I would really love to hear her opinion on his cheating ways and how as a friend you could condone them but then again its not her life and not her business so I guess it works for her. And what are you comments on it...I think I could give a better reply once I read the whole interview.. Btw how weird is it that Drashti was paired opposite Mayank but is always questioned about KSG ..never once about Mayank even during the days he was somewhat popular and known...

Yeah we have no idea in what contest she said it.. it could be a sarcastic comment if she was asked abt ur take on cheating in a relationship.. but apparently KSG-DD are good friends so cant take this kind of dig at him..   or may be KSG is a fun loving guy on the sets.. so is DD that's why she said it..  they made it as a headline just to grab readers attention..  

btw does she have any tattoo? If she has one then she could say well as a girl one is okay for me but if I was a boy then blah blah..LOL  warna as a human being, mujhe KSG mein aise koi gunn nazar nahin aate ke koi ladki us jaisa banna chahe.. 

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged

btw Aamir Khan is performing Hajj this yr.. MASHALLAH! 

with his mother i guess..

why are people making such a big deal about this..MashAllah se millions of people did Hajj and most of them will be abiding by it whereas he will go back to work the next day and make out with katrina... 

and the only reason he did was because of his mother's wish so would he have done it otherwise Ermm

it is a big deal coz after Dilip kumar, he is the second popular hero who went for Hajj.. that's why he is being appreciated everywhere..

was he the only mehram for his mother, logically he cannot be.. bcoz of all his professional commitments he could have sent his any cousin bro in place of him.. his mothers wish was to perform Hajj this yr but I didn't read anywhere that she wants to go along with Aamir only.. if that is the case then u could say, yeah fine, as Aamir had to fulfill his mother's wish so he had to go.. 

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

but its her backless blouse making gadbad here so why should she change her saari..

stupid RK! LOL

he is smart how did he miss this point lol
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

stupid RK! LOL

Nadia, ur RK is a big dumbo.. he could have teased her saying..  biwi zra peeche se pallu le lo.. LOL
..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

stupid RK! LOL

Nadia, ur RK is a big dumbo.. he could have teased her saying..  biwi zra peeche se pallu le lo.. LOL

LOLpoor guy her sexy back made him crazy he couldn't think properly...i totally understand himWinkLOL
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

stupid RK! LOL

LOLpoor guy her sexy back made him crazy he couldn't think properly...i totally understand himWinkLOL

LOLbtw what was her reply  when he asked her to change the saari..

Sorry, no use.. my all blouses are backless.. WinkLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index