Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 95)

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

btw Aamir Khan is performing Hajj this yr.. MASHALLAH! 

with his mother i guess..

why are people making such a big deal about this..MashAllah se millions of people did Hajj and most of them will be abiding by it whereas he will go back to work the next day and make out with katrina... 

and the only reason he did was because of his mother's wish so would he have done it otherwise Ermm

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

Safeena's Valima pic..

this was the only outfit i liked of hers...she looked like a pakistani bride... well not really she hardly looked like a bride at all...i dont care what the problem is but how can a bride not wear mehdni on their wedding day...its like one of the essence of the bride and brings out her khoosurti... their whole wedding was pretty bland..it was basically a lets just get this over with thing.. and all her clothes were bad and partially cheap looking..she looked the same ..hardly had the bride glow..pretty sad i must say...though it was nice of her to wear her mother in laws johra ... and why does saif always have constipated face...churidar kuch zada hi tight hogaya haiWink
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

btw his real name is SAJID, and not Saif.. 

finally they are married i am happy for them i hope their marriage will last
i like saif more than sajid

me too.. 

now Shahid should marry Saif's daughter Sara.. then he will be Kareena's step son in law.. LOL

why all ppl are saying this?i don't like it

they just kidding bhaii.. i guess she dumped him thats why..  its like  this is how he can take sweet revenge from her.. calling her Saasu Maa.. 

LOLhow awesome would that be..omg so funny...btw his daughter is very pretty..thank god she went on her mothers side and not fathers..
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Siddu246

I think he is the perfect choice..he is doing such an amazing job...a person who was once so despicable and now you actually feel for him and want him to live. vinnet really got into the depth of the character in no time...he has improved so much...I love the parallel redemption tracks they have shown of Yash and Prashant. Both men were always shown poles a part but when it came to hurting aarti they fell to same level and here now they are both standing at the same place..where one is losing his life and the other their child. really commendable story telling from the mittals.. Clap

but Sidra don't u think by doing so, the writer  director made his job easier.. for this track, they have taken an actor who plays positive roles in serials so its easy for us to feel for Prashant now..  btw i like Vineet's dard bhari awaaz, he should have been a RJ.. 

Made whose job easier?? vineets? or the writers? well the thing is if the previous prashant wasn't fired he would still be playing this positive prashant...and if prashant was still evil then vineet would be playing him negatively na? and i think vineet still would have done justice to it either way ...

Okay may be i didn't get properly but more than their child, i think Yash is more concerned for Aarti's health which he should be.. the fear that i might lose my child is not there..

Uhh yea you are right...i actually dont remember what i was trying to say here because this thought was in my mind long ago and i dont clearly remember what meaning i was trying to find behind it..

LOLyup i am betting on this too.. i am guessing aarti will only say yes to help prashant is if she finds out he was the man who helped them when she fainted and will feel sorry for him...oh and of course the emotional blackmail from shoba maa and dubey jiAngry.. that will be the annoying part...these 2 always blackmail her in listening to to them hence why she is in this position right now...

only Ansh knows abt him and i think Aarti will come to know abt it once she would agree to help him.. this will make her feel more sorry for him..   ohh don't worry.. remember how they made her agree to hide the truth abt being a divorcee.. haath jod kar.. bas waise hi drama phir se karenge dono.. aur room se Prashant khooon khooon kare ga.. Ouch  Shoba will be like..  bol Aarti, maanegi na hamari ye baat.. degi na Prashant ko ek naya jeevan daan.. Ermm

Angry...mujhe toh baas iss shobama and dubey crap ko choke karna hai..how pathetic are these 2 characters...seriously she was like i just want aarti to see prashant halat so she will say yes..like WTHCensored...they make her into a doormat which they can step in at any time they want...

im waiting for this tooDay Dreaming... i am guessing after confession and i want them to show a  really cute naughty convo between them where yash tells her to stop and she does the same.. btw a new promo released and in one part Yash calls her "Aarti" all of a sudden...it was magicalDay Dreaming

do u have a dailymotion link of it.. YT is still blocked here.. mere ko bhi dekhna hai wo promo..Unhappy yupp agree.. I like conversations.. baatein karo dher saari.. no falling in his arms and 15-20 sec eye locking scenes plzz.. Pinch  LOL

i couldn't find dailymotion but you can see from facebook right...i can post link from facebook... so try this one

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=450763684982504

btw how gorgeous do they both look..admit itWink

...and yes yes so far no eye locks...and i am very happy about that..i hate eye locks even in geet i did not like them...

he is the producer...director, writer..everything but mostly the producer.. 

hein.. writing and directing are really hard and time consuming things.. how does he manage both.. Confused

well he is a rockstarDay Dreaming ...hahaha... okay no he doesn't always direct or write...he works with his wife...their PH is called Shashi-Sumeet Mittal productions ...and they are a hubby-wife duo handling everything.. usually his wife writes and he directs when he wants to but he mostly looks over everything and keeps track of everything that is happening..they are very hands on type of producers.. .

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

on tv, they hardly show any lip locks but in BW it's a common thing now.. depends on who is ur producer/director and how much he listens to u..

Yup agree..its a whole different audience and working factors to in BW...i mean see the little teenagers crying over a little liplock on his tv show what are they going to do if he has to do it in a movie..?? he is not going to care ..he will have to do whatever is in his contract...btw actors like SRK and Salman have gone thru there whole career without any kissing and yes even in the beginning when they were no bodies and still do ..

I think the prob is, he is getting some really good work on tv so leaving all that behind and maaroing haath peir in BW wouldn't be a wise decision.. if he waits for few yrs means there is no gaurantee that he will get a good break in films in near future..  Rajeev Khandelwal jaisa haal na ho.. one good movie.. was apreciated by everyone and then couple of B grade movies.. and now no work, nothing.. ab Rajeev na gher ka raha, na ghaat ka..

Yea he is the top leading paid telly actor and very much in demand so I wouldn't think leaving it all behind is a good idea also... but he said he really wants to do movies and that has been his ultimate goal since childhood and he will do it...so hopefully if his movie career doesnt work out he does have tv to still fall back on to if he doesnt take to long of a break... and ya what happened to rajeev..why doesnt he jsut come back to tv like amana did..she failed also and admitted to her failure in bw and now is back on tv...

Okay watch this sequence again.. BD could have been used in two places only.. once when he opens her choli's string.. and second when he kisses her hand..  pause it  @ 1:57..   its NOT Gurmeet..Wink  this guy's moustache is different from GC.. LOL

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtlxur

LOLhahaha I dont even need to see the clip cuz i know what you are talking about...we all knew it wasnt him the very second the scene was aired...nor is it his hands or his mouth and its not Kratika hands or back either...this was all addedWink

ji ji main samjh gayi.. PV se judi har baat, har insaan pe Aapka dil aaya hua hai.. Tongue 

Well har ek insaan se toh nahi baas the usual ek do char panchEmbarrassed

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

@  Sidra..

will u cast ur vote for the next election.. for whom?

I missed the deadline to register to vote again..I did that last time also..LOL so ab mein vote nahi karsakti
anyways I guess I would have voted for obama since he is Democratic...but eh ki farak parta hai..the economy is going to be downhill for a very long time..it can not be fixed just like that... and i am least interested in politics so I really dont care although I love Bill Clinton and Abraham Lincoln...Best presidents

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

sab churidar ka kamaalTongue..

matlab wo tight ho sakta hai..  tum hyderabadi chodidaar stitch karwati naa.. us mein just 3-4 chodiyaan padti hein aur thoda lose hota hai as compared to normal.. 

oh the fitting was all horrendas..it was terrible...it nowhere looked like a churidar...aur kameezi bhi bohat buri tarah se banayi thi..uff just horrible...the thing is we got a new deisgner and they have their own darzi so it was our first time trying them..ammi fixed as much as she could but she was like i am going go throw it in their faces..

Yea I didSmile

areyy toh bataya bhi nahin..Ermm and u already changed ur box..  anyways I really liked it.. but u should have put some caption acc to their pic..Embarrassed

I know im sorry I should I have but I got very shy so I didn't know how toEmbarrassed here let me post some of my creations and tell me what you thinkEmbarrassed

Annu..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

she has a sexy back, no?  Embarrassed

Ufff fff fff fff fff...Day DreamingDeadDay DreamingDeadDay DreamingDeadDay Dreaming

Edited by Siddu246 - 28 October 2012 at 9:13pm

Annu..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index