Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 94)

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

HugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246..NadiaZ..

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
i love ur siggy Annu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
sorry for late reply
u're offline??
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged

she has a sexy back, no?  Embarrassed
..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
yes she has thats why RK asked her to change the saari lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

Originally posted by Siddu246

serial is bakwaas but still u r watching it, aisa kyun bhaii??Confused  well, if it came on SP or Zee, or even on Colors then the result wouldn't have been the same as it is now.. Sony pe hardly koi serial lamba tikta hai.. I m sure it'll be shut down within few months..

Uhh No I am not watching it..I watched it up to where I gave you the storyline. No I think the result would have been the same...because no matter what you need something to catch the audience attention and so far this show has nothing int hat term.

india mein wo tagdey surname Khanzada, Aurakzai, nahin hotey.. le de kar wohi Ahmed/Ali Khan, Qureshi, Hashmi..  YT is still banned here so i watched it on FB..  btw did u watch Henna on Sony few yrs back.. it was also based on muslim characters but had a very urban look.. Simone singh played the lead role and KYPH's Dadi was her mother.. i hope ye bhi kuch waise hi ho.. i have this feeling that everyone spl KSG will address himself as Hum, and not as Main.. gosshh it looks so gAyy, seriously.. Stern Smile

LOLgayyy for sure...seriously I will end up banging my head... and yes I use to watch Heena a very long time..it was the only successful Muslim background drama ever.. i do not think it will even be remotely close to it...QH just seems like its trying way to hard..like they are not giving it a natural touch and with the main audience being hindus/indians I dont think it will attract to them as much since the audience taste has changed. but who knows..people are weird LOL 

hein ji.. Geet IPK.. plz mujhe darrao mat..  main toh door bhaagti hoon aise serials se.. LOL

aur bhaago ..aur bhaagoo...because sweety yeh unka hi serial hai...so good luckWink...wasie why run away from such shows... KYPH also had the same concepts and you stuck to that till the very end and still till today talk about it

don't be so excited  and be prepared for this kinda dialogues.. Allah Bhai jaan, aap bhi naa..  Ammi jaan, Bhai jaan se kahiye naa.. wo hamein kitna satatey hein..   areyyy Asad miyaa.. kyun Aap apni chouti behen ko tang karte hein..    ji aisi koi baat nahin Ammi jaan, Hum toh bas yunhi Nighat ko thoda sataa rahe thay..  and then whispers in her ear..  heyy pagli Ammi jaan se kyun hamari shikayat ki tum ne..   jaao Nighat, apne Bhai jaan ke liye chaai le aao..  ji acha Ammi jaan, abhi laate hein..    thehro Nighat, Hum bhi tumhari madad ko aate hein..

then one pakaao urdu sher..   few annoying teenager giggles.. scene ends..

grrr!!!! Dead  LOL

oh goddd I am already banging my head just reading this even before the show has started

btw did you watch the first look for the show...not the promos but the long introduction to the characters and story... seriously the guy who is playing his brother is such a laloo..pata nahi kahan se uttak ke lain haiThumbs Down ...

also have you noticved how weird ksg face has been looking..like its been sunken in and his tan looks even worse..do not what happened to him but he was never this bad looking before...

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

he is fan of salman yes but his acting is not like salman's at all even Anila think the same so he is not coping him he is inspired by him...i am not salmans khan but i've watched most of his movies so i know VD is not coping him...it all depends on the script ans director instructions for all actors not just VD even a bolly/holly star if he don't have a good script the film will be a flop coz it doesn't depend on his acting skills only.
I was not talking about his acting..I was talking about his stance..his posture..the way he walks..the way he stands...basically his body language...

and Madhubala's journey includes her lovestory with RK and her life behind screen will be with RK.Madhubala's journey is that of a simple girl next door turning into the passion and obsession of a man and being consumed by his and her own feelings for him as she turns into a superstar.

let me quote Saurabh Tewari's statement to you :

" Madhubala 'Ek Ishq Ek Junoon is a passionate intense Romeo Juliet saga set in a Sooraj Barjatya setting ."

Yes but the marriage bit was not included in the story... it was suppose to start from RK forcing her into the showbiz..not into marriage...and then from there the jorney of Madhus life including her love story with RK was suppose to happen.. everything was supposed to be based in the behind the screens of the bollywood...

arey she is the same actress so u will find something common in all 3 characters...Madhubala have something of Muskaan.
No just because the same actress plays 3 different chracters doesnt mean she will have the same qualities.. Rati pandey has played 3 different roles and no where do you seeany of the character matching... and muskaan and madhubala have nothing in common.. they are complete contrasts..

PV is not about hate-love but it is about LOVE storyWink...
Yes and that too without the typical love-hate conceptTongue
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

" if i was a boy i would have been Karan Singh Grover part 2"-- Drashti Dhami.. 

Sidra, ur comments.. 

Why is she such good friends with this guyConfused I would really love to hear her opinion on his cheating ways and how as a friend you could condone them but then again its not her life and not her business so I guess it works for her. And what are you comments on it...I think I could give a better reply once I read the whole interview.. Btw how weird is it that Drashti was paired opposite Mayank but is always questioned about KSG ..never once about Mayank even during the days he was somewhat popular and known...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index