Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 9)

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

Originally posted by Siddu246

I know Day Dreaming
i think she can be my next fav after Neha bamb

she is already my favoriteBlushing.. but are you watching this show also...??

someone was putting her avi and i liked the scene so i wanted to see what is it about and i watched 3 epis...her character is more interesting than yash and i found his daughers very annoying unlike her son.

oh yes aarti was more interesting in the earlier episodes then yash but now they are both interesting..and the girls are supposed to be shown annoying but now they are very caring and loving towards aarti.. you should really start watching it..the story and characters have been sketched out extremely well...never seen such a show where everything has been planned from top to bottom...it would be something you would like...its like old wine in a new bottle..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

arey nahin baba.. I m okay with Wali also.. but just wanted to tell u that both are different words, have different meanings and from diff languages..

I was just reading the Qur'an with english translations and guess what word showed up..Yup WaliLOL ..thought of you right away and it had its meaning along with it to..it means what you said guardian and supporter...

arey waah..  had no idea abt this rule before.. matlab now i can do Iqbal ki jamm ke khichaai..Day Dreaming   

LOLwell you still got to keep the IF COC in mind but yea you can be very free hereWink

haan toh kya huaaa..  he is my fav actor toh mujhe uss mein Tom Cruise dikhta hai..LOL 

LOL i love tom cruise..mere pehla american heroDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

oh we all have been discussing this...my theory is that it will happen when yash wants to confess or both are going to confess to each other..i dont think its going to be right after...it will be bomb right when yash wants to.. BOOM

I will be disappointed then if they couldn't confess to each other..  I want to see how they confess.. their romantic moments.. Aarti feeling guilty that now she can not hide her real identity.. and then Shushant's re entry in her life.. and he should be the one who introduce himself to Yash as Aarti's ex..   and it would be maha awesome seeing Yash being betrayed..   if he didn't confess to Aarti then later his ego wont allow him to tell her that i actually fell for you..

Oh I totally love your version betterLOL.. and you mean Prashant..LOL but yes now I hope they do your version insteadLOL and i love love the fact that prashant would introduce himself to yash...it wud be such awesome drama..like dil dhak dhak karna wala drama...btw i loved aartis confession on the beach..i wish they would have shown that as the real confession..it was just perfectly done..i wouldnt change anything about it...with the sound of only the ocean waves...when aarti saw the real yash come out she couldn't help but tell him she loves him ..it was very beautifully done...i just love this show...its so beautifully written and planned out...

INDEED!!  Aarti is at fault here.. so looking forward to see Gayatri's reaction.. gher se nikaal bahar kereygi wo toh.. 

oh yea abhi toh meri aarti meri aarti kar rahi hai tab yeh baat nikle gi uff she will be worse than bua jeeeShocked

Okay how super rich these Sindhiyas are that they have so much thaatt baatt in Mumbai also.. they might be the # 1 wedding planners of Bhupal but how can they afford such a huge lavish bungalow in a city like Mumbai.. whats their family business?  Yash karta kya haii.. neeley peeley laal georgette ke dupattey aur aik laptop.. bas ho gaya!! 

Yea i know same question but it seems like Senior Scindiya has his own business..like he doesnt do wedding planning so he gets load of money from there...we still dont know what he does but its obvious he doesn't do wedding planning and honestly you make a lot of money from wedding planning..like people shell out a lot paisa for such things..its a very lucrative business.. and they showed more then a dupptta and laptops yaar... they had sketches and you've seen his office spaceLOL but really compared to other show in log ne toh kuch zada hi dehkayaLOL

aur dono miya-biwi ki posing dekhi tum ne.. u keep such stuff in ur private album lekin poorey gher mein kaun aise display karta hai bhaii.. spl when u are supposed to be a very shy reserved person in front of ur guest also..

I knowww...its like kye behudapan haiAngry sharam nahi aati bachon ke saamne..apne parents ke saamne..soo stupid.. aur uss bhootni ki pic to bed ke upper lagayi wi hai..like woh dono hormones chaye bhi kuch kar na payePinch

btw what do you think of Arpitas character from whatever you have seen of her...??

Annu..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

oh goddd this chick gets on my nerves...such a nautanki..both her and aamir should get together and jump around like monkeysClown ..i dont get how they got her as host for iftar transmissions... and the guy in replacement for aamir with her...is bakwass... he has no charm to be on tv Thumbs Down...

same here.. just by putting dupatta on ur head u can not host a live show based on Ramadan..

EXACTLY...i said the same exact words to ammi when she first came on..aur lagta hai hai yeh sirf apne kapre dehka ne aayi haiThumbs Down

but seriously we don't have any decent host who also have a good knowledge abt Islam.. ab kisi maulvi se karwaeinge toh viewership ki prob hogi..  can u believe last yr comedian Umer Sharif was hosting iftar transmission on Geo and it fell flat.. 

hmm ya exactly..these people only want to make money..do you see the huge sets these people have made...like those hedious king siz chairs aamir sits on...they make it looks like some royal place..im like instead of asking people for money why not use the money you wasted on such lavish sets and furniture and give it to the people who come begging to you guys.. and aamir is always screaming and getting angry because people who say will donate money never do..its like yeh what do you expect...its not easy to earn money and hand over lakhs to people especially to a channel you can hardly trust...

but THANK GOD, the biggest monkey of Pak, Sahir Lodhi is not doing iftar show on any channel.. what a relief!! Stern Smile

OMG I hate this guy..mujhe iss chir hoti..kya admi hai..har ek ganne ke lafz yaad hote hain iss ko..like fauran shuru hojata hai...aur hai toh 50 saal ka lekin dresses like some 20 yr old boy...i hate his show and his stupid nautankis he does...

u mean Dr Shahid Masood??  well he basically does talk shows on current affairs.. ab jaldi mein koi aur mila nahin toh unhe hi pakad laaye.. he looks so clueless the whole time.. 

i dont knwo his name but yes the one opposite maya khan ..and yup he has no clue what he is doing..like baas ider uder phirte reh teh hai..

Annu..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
I love spamming but oh man do you get tired of replaying back to soo much.. I will reply back to the rest later.. I have to go and pray all night...

Edited by Siddu246 - 15 August 2012 at 12:12am

Annu..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged

okay guess karo.. Aarti ka bhaanda kab phootey ga ke she is actually a divorcee and not a widow.. before Yash confessing his love to her   or   right after it ??

oh we all have been discussing this...my theory is that it will happen when yash wants to confess or both are going to confess to each other..i dont think its going to be right after...it will be bomb right when yash wants to.. BOOM

aur seriously kya dhamka hoga..really would be awesome..kya drama hogaTongue

why would it create a prob if Aarti is a divorcee and not a widow?

its a problem because Aartis in-laws had a demand that they would only get there son married to a widow and not a divorcee since being a divorcee is still seen as a taboo in the society...which is really stupid thinking since the divorce rates in countries like india and Pakistan are almost 50% 

areyy tum Nadia ko poori baat batao naa..LOL the thing is Madam Aarti and her first husband's parents in law, they have been lying to Scindia's family that Prashant is dead which is not true.. whenever they talk abt how Yash misses his first wife and everything, at that time Aarti also PRETENDS herself as a widow.. she never told them abt her divorce.. 

Edited by annu127 - 16 August 2012 at 4:13am

Siddu246

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged

Oh I totally love your version betterLOL.. and you mean Prashant..LOL but yes now I hope they do your version insteadLOL and i love love the fact that prashant would introduce himself to yash...it wud be such awesome drama..like dil dhak dhak karna wala drama...

ji Thanks..LOL btw do u like the new twist? so what next? Yash monologues >>  I m sorry Aarti ji, main Arpita aur uski yaadon ke saath bewafai nahin kar sakta..Sleepy main Aapse pyar nahin kar sakta aur Aapko bhi khud se pyar karne nahin doonga..SleepySleepy I wont let u near me.. kabhi bhi nahin..Ermm then BG music plays.. Hmmm Hmmm Hmm Hmm..  AA.. AAA AA  AAA.. Cry   LOL  btw, I didn't like when Aarti fell down on Senior Scindia's knees..Thumbs Down aise susar ke pairon mein girne ki kya zaroorat thi when she is not at fault here..  aur wo Yash,  pagla+ satthya gaya hai..Silly  Aarti should ask him, is badtameezi ka kya matlab? seedhe mooh baat karo mujh se.. 

btw i loved aartis confession on the beach..i wish they would have shown that as the real confession..it was just perfectly done..i wouldnt change anything about it...with the sound of only the ocean waves...when aarti saw the real yash come out she couldn't help but tell him she loves him ..it was very beautifully done...i just love this show...its so beautifully written and planned out...

yuppp i also liked that scene.. brilliantly executed spl that top angle shot..Clap i was like.. chal Sidra ki siggy ke liye aik aur scene aagaya..LOL but having said that it was repetitive also.. we have seen similar kind of scene in many serials before when one person confesses his/her love to other person and the moment he/she sees that the other person is not responding in a positive way then he /she would be like.. areyyy why are u looking so serious i was just kidding..  yeah, i love this show too but alas here in Pak, Zee tv is banned for almost 6-7 yrs so majority is not being able to watch it infact they have no idea abt PV.. 

oh yea abhi toh meri aarti meri aarti kar rahi hai tab yeh baat nikle gi uff she will be worse than bua jeeeShocked

wo toh kal hi bigad gayi.. tab toh gher se nikaal bahar kareygi.. 

Yea i know same question but it seems like Senior Scindiya has his own business..like he doesnt do wedding planning so he gets load of money from there...we still dont know what he does but its obvious he doesn't do wedding planning and honestly you make a lot of money from wedding planning..like people shell out a lot paisa for such things..its a very lucrative business.. and they showed more then a dupptta and laptops yaar... they had sketches and you've seen his office spaceLOL but really compared to other show in log ne toh kuch zada hi dehkayaLOL

kaun sa office bhai?? acha wo jo gher ke lawn mein hai.. wo??  Ohhh I see!!!  LOL

I knowww...its like kye behudapan haiAngry sharam nahi aati bachon ke saamne..apne parents ke saamne..soo stupid.. aur uss bhootni ki pic to bed ke upper lagayi wi hai..like woh dono hormones chaye bhi kuch kar na payePinch

btw what do you think of Arpitas character from whatever you have seen of her...??

did they show her in the beginning, her interactions with her susraal people?? coz i started watching it from ArYa haldi rasam epi.. anyways, she seemed like a perfect ideal loving caring wife, bahu, mother.. u know gher ki laadli wo cheez coz everybody remembers her fondly.. 

Edited by annu127 - 16 August 2012 at 4:53am

Siddu246

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged

I love spamming but oh man do you get tired of replaying back to soo much.. I will reply back to the rest later.. I have to go and pray all night...

yes i do.. LOL    this is a CC but still we all are discussing things here..  we didnt chat yet Sidra.. LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index