Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 89)

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

Originally posted by Siddu246

my take on the future story line of PV..

I feel CV brought Vaneet Raina for a purpose.. they have to show Prashant in a positive light now.. after ArYa reunion, Aarti's truth will be revealed soon.. like i said before it might be possible that in some epi Prashant would introduce himself to Yash as Aarti's ex, as he has no idea that he is dead in Scindia's family's eyes and like always Aarti will be thrown out of the Scindia house again.. and then what.. Yash-Aarti-Prashant triangle shuru.. mr dubey toh already hell bent on P-A reunion.. 

well they brought in vineet cuz the previous prashant got firedLOL but i really love the casting they have done...he really is doing a great job... well it seems prashant is sick so we will have some sort of angle with that...who knows maybe he even needs ansh for some medical thing...i hope not but yea dont think he will go in front of yash or anything...aarti will find out about him first being there and her helping person and all.. what i love about this show is that its very unexpected...the mittals dont take the usual route..they like to surprise you...so i hardly ever like to guess because i like the way the mittals throw things at us and i hardly ever get disappointed... well except for the whole boxing and arpita bhoot forgiving utter crapAngry...

ohh i see but i think for this track they needed an actor with whom viewers could synpathize.. and Vineet is an apt choice, no?

I think he is the perfect choice..he is doing such an amazing job...a person who was once so despicable and now you actually feel for him and want him to live. vinnet really got into the depth of the character in no time...he has improved so much...I love the parallel redemption tracks they have shown of Yash and Prashant. Both men were always shown poles a part but when it came to hurting aarti they fell to same level and here now they are both standing at the same place..where one is losing his life and the other their child. really commendable story telling from the mittals.. Clap

if Aarti helps him means she has to do it chup chupa ke.. then Yash ji will start having some doubts on her that Aarti ji is hiding something from me and looking kuch badli badli si.. and Aarti ji will be like.. wo main mandir gayi thi, wo main doc ke paas gayi thi.. Yash ji Aapko toh pata hai, thoda time toh lag hi jata hai..  and Yash ji will be like..  aisa koi baat nahin Aarti ji, mujhe bas Aapki chinta ho rahi thi, Aap apna khayaal rakha kijiye.. Sleepy

LOLyup i am betting on this too.. i am guessing aarti will only say yes to help prashant is if she finds out he was the man who helped them when she fainted and will feel sorry for him...oh and of course the emotional blackmail from shoba maa and dubey jiAngry.. that will be the annoying part...these 2 always blackmail her in listening to to them hence why she is in this position right now...

btw when will they start calling each other.. Yash and Aarti? Day Dreaming

im waiting for this tooDay Dreaming... i am guessing after confession and i want them to show a  really cute naughty convo between them where yash tells her to stop and she does the same.. btw a new promo released and in one part Yash calls her "Aarti" all of a sudden...it was magicalDay DreamingLOL

and who is mittal?? the director or the writer.. 

he is the producer...director, writer..everything but mostly the producer..

Edited by Siddu246 - 25 October 2012 at 1:10am

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

so did she or GC say that he has no prob doing any intimate scene..     

Gc said he wudnt do lip locks.

i hope he wont sign any B grade movie like BS.. BW never gives a damn to these telly actors so he should be extra cautious while signing any film..  i mean look at KSG.. Lori, kab aayi kab gayi.. kuch pata hi na chala..Ermm

I hope not too..I dont even think he should do any movies..its just not possible anymore to find a place for yourself amongst the khans and star kids...no way will kjo give him a break... but i guess till a person doesn't try they wont ever will know if they could have or not succeed. and its been GCs dream to do movies so hopefully he gets the chance to do something worthwhile even if its not successful.

no i feel they were a bit uncomfy/shy doing it that's why BD were used.. they hardly used any BD in flash backs so i don't think GC lack of time could be the reason of it..

No it didn't have to do with them being umcomfy with each other...they share a very good rapport off screen. and they did some intimate scenes at yash bday party..the labon pe song seq..also both GC and KS have done intimate scenes in the past I doubt they would hesitate going in to such a project where they know high romance is required... and KS just had an interview where she said they were okay with doing intimate scenes and also during the jai jai shiv shanker dance..GC kissed KS hand ..so I doubt he wud have a prob giving it a peck on itWink...

and the way u take mittal's name as if u know him personally.. 

LOLI didn't know I was this bad...But I wish I knew him personallyEmbarrassed...I have a little thing for himBlushing...of course meaning high respectWink but yeaEmbarrassed

Edited by Siddu246 - 22 October 2012 at 9:02pm
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

heyy its Talha's bday.. 20th oct.. just 2 min left.. 

happy belated bday to himSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Will reply back to everything else later...

Edited by Siddu246 - 22 October 2012 at 9:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged

I think he is the perfect choice..he is doing such an amazing job...a person who was once so despicable and now you actually feel for him and want him to live. vinnet really got into the depth of the character in no time...he has improved so much...I love the parallel redemption tracks they have shown of Yash and Prashant. Both men were always shown poles a part but when it came to hurting aarti they fell to same level and here now they are both standing at the same place..where one is losing his life and the other their child. really commendable story telling from the mittals.. Clap

but Sidra don't u think by doing so, the writer  director made his job easier.. for this track, they have taken an actor who plays positive roles in serials so its easy for us to feel for Prashant now..  btw i like Vineet's dard bhari awaaz, he should have been a RJ.. 

Okay may be i didn't get properly but more than their child, i think Yash is more concerned for Aarti's health which he should be.. the fear that i might lose my child is not there.. 

LOLyup i am betting on this too.. i am guessing aarti will only say yes to help prashant is if she finds out he was the man who helped them when she fainted and will feel sorry for him...oh and of course the emotional blackmail from shoba maa and dubey jiAngry.. that will be the annoying part...these 2 always blackmail her in listening to to them hence why she is in this position right now...

only Ansh knows abt him and i think Aarti will come to know abt it once she would agree to help him.. this will make her feel more sorry for him..   ohh don't worry.. remember how they made her agree to hide the truth abt being a divorcee.. haath jod kar.. bas waise hi drama phir se karenge dono.. aur room se Prashant khooon khooon kare ga.. Ouch  Shoba will be like..  bol Aarti, maanegi na hamari ye baat.. degi na Prashant ko ek naya jeevan daan.. Ermm

im waiting for this tooDay Dreaming... i am guessing after confession and i want them to show a  really cute naughty convo between them where yash tells her to stop and she does the same.. btw a new promo released and in one part Yash calls her "Aarti" all of a sudden...it was magicalDay Dreaming

do u have a dailymotion link of it.. YT is still blocked here.. mere ko bhi dekhna hai wo promo..Unhappy yupp agree.. I like conversations.. baatein karo dher saari.. no falling in his arms and 15-20 sec eye locking scenes plzz.. Pinch  LOL

he is the producer...director, writer..everything but mostly the producer.. 

hein.. writing and directing are really hard and time consuming things.. how does he manage both.. Confused

Edited by Annu.. - 24 October 2012 at 12:41pm
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged

Gc said he wudnt do lip locks. 

on tv, they hardly show any lip locks but in BW it's a common thing now.. depends on who is ur producer/director and how much he listens to u.. 

I hope not too..I dont even think he should do any movies..its just not possible anymore to find a place for yourself amongst the khans and star kids...no way will kjo give him a break... but i guess till a person doesn't try they wont ever will know if they could have or not succeed. and its been GCs dream to do movies so hopefully he gets the chance to do something worthwhile even if its not successful. 

I think the prob is, he is getting some really good work on tv so leaving all that behind and maaroing haath peir in BW wouldn't be a wise decision.. if he waits for few yrs means there is no gaurantee that he will get a good break in films in near future..  Rajeev Khandelwal jaisa haal na ho.. one good movie.. was apreciated by everyone and then couple of B grade movies.. and now no work, nothing.. ab Rajeev na gher ka raha, na ghaat ka.. 

No it didn't have to do with them being umcomfy with each other...they share a very good rapport off screen. and they did some intimate scenes at yash bday party..the labon pe song seq..also both GC and KS have done intimate scenes in the past I doubt they would hesitate going in to such a project where they know high romance is required... and KS just had an interview where she said they were okay with doing intimate scenes and also during the jai jai shiv shanker dance..GC kissed KS hand ..so I doubt he wud have a prob giving it a peck on itWink... 

Okay watch this sequence again.. BD could have been used in two places only.. once when he opens her choli's string.. and second when he kisses her hand..  pause it  @ 1:57..   its NOT Gurmeet..Wink  this guy's moustache is different from GC.. LOL

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtlxur

LOLI didn't know I was this bad...But I wish I knew him personallyEmbarrassed...I have a little thing for himBlushing...of course meaning high respectWink but yeaEmbarrassed

ji ji main samjh gayi.. PV se judi har baat, har insaan pe Aapka dil aaya hua hai.. Tongue  

Edited by Annu.. - 24 October 2012 at 5:53am
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged

So Eid is almost here...what day is for you guys?

here on Saturday.. 

Did you guys get your Eid clothes yet?

Haan ji.. tailor ke paas hein.. kal tak mil jaaeinge.. 

How are you guys celebrating it?

nothing much..  first day, qurbaani ke baad gosht ki distribution.. then jo gher ke liye hota hai usey freezer mein thikaaney lagana.. second day sis-behnoi will come for dinner.. third day we all relatives go to our badey maamu's place for Eid dinner.. 

My clothes are going to come one day before.. I hope they fit fine warna Ammi will be up tailoring all night long..
aaye haaye.. matlab inti zyada alteration ke puri raat nikal jaayegi.. D'ohLOL

Sidra.. ur G-K siggy..  u made it kya??Confused  it says Sidra on right top corner.. 
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

Girls did u like the song???

So every time I opened the page I would jump a little back and be like yeh har bar kahan se shuru hojata hai..I would check to see if I have any other page open or its some pop up ad...i went here and there lekin song would always play..I felt very dumbOuchLOL...

i felt the same.. LOL  lekin wo chunnu sa kya hai post mein Nadia ke.. Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index