Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 84)

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

Originally posted by Siddu246

Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

yes of course i said that..i think VD has improved a lot but he still needs to prove himself especially through his expressions..that is one place I always feel he falters in. and VD himself has stated many times that he tries to do his stance as salman khan since he is the biggest superstar and great fan of his...and it is very clear he does copy him because i am big fan of salman khan and can notice when he does so because salman has a very stiff posture and so does rk...the actress he use to work with before was a bad actress and they did not have great chemistry. thats my pov..and i watched the show for a while not just scenes.. but yes i do agree he might have better romance with DD...the Darimyan scene in the bedroom was very well done by both VD and DD..i guess it does depend on writing and direction also... so if VD has a good director to help him he can do well..
he is fan of salman yes but his acting is not like salman's at all even Anila think the same so he is not coping him he is inspired by him...i am not salmans khan but i've watched most of his movies so i know VD is not coping him...it all depends on the script ans director instructions for all actors not just VD even a bolly/holly star if he don't have a good script the film will be a flop coz it doesn't depend on his acting skills only.

When this show started..or even before it started everyone from the actors, directors, producers, channel said this was a story about madhubala's journey in the entertainment business...how she is forced to become an actress...its suppose to be to about her life behind the screen..the never highlighted madhu and rk's love story or them getting married..this ONLY happened due to the lack luster trps... they changed the whole script around for this sole reason...
and Madhubala's journey includes her lovestory with RK and her life behind screen will be with RK.Madhubala's journey is that of a simple girl next door turning into the passion and obsession of a man and being consumed by his and her own feelings for him as she turns into a superstar.

let me quote Saurabh Tewari's statement to you :

" Madhubala 'Ek Ishq Ek Junoon is a passionate intense Romeo Juliet saga set in a Sooraj Barjatya setting ."

No she is more like geet but the subtle version..I have watched all of muskaan and geet many times..and in no way is she like muskaan..muskaan was loud, full on punjabi girl who cursed and fought like a boy... no where do you see any qualities of muskaan in madhbala..its a complete contrast..
arey she is the same actress so u will find something common in all 3 characters...Madhubala have something of Muskaan.

Yup agree all teenagers in all forums do this but PV is not about a love-hate relationship story ..and i was talking about that.. and your not old..if your old then im old and believe me I dont want to to be oldGeekLOL
PV is not about hate-love but it is about LOVE storyWink...

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

Edited by ..NadiaZ.. - 17 October 2012 at 3:56pm
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
" if i was a boy i would have been Karan Singh Grover part 2"-- Drashti Dhami.. 

Sidra, ur comments.. 
..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Girls did u like the song???
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged

yupp i like it very much.. RFAK rocks.. his every song becomes a Hit.. amazing! Clap  i could only hear it though but can see a micro version of something in ur post..

btw how the song played itself?Confused

Edited by Annu.. - 19 October 2012 at 5:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..NadiaZ..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Nadia.. ur Rishbala siggy..  one of the best i have seen on IF.. Thumbs Up

whoever made it.. convey my Salaam to her.. 

..NadiaZ..

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

yupp i like it very much.. RFAK rocks.. his every song becomes a Hit.. amazing! Clap  i could only hear it though but can see a micro version of something in ur post..

btw how the song played itself?Confused

there is a code for songs like vids

Annu..

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

Nadia.. ur Rishbala siggy..  one of the best i have seen on IF.. Thumbs Up

whoever made it.. convey my Salaam to her.. 

i love it too she did a mindblowing work
unfortunatly i do not remember her username lol

Annu..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index