Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 83)

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

Originally posted by Siddu246

bakwasss..and more bakwassThumbs Down...very bad...only good thing is that both amna and rakesh are nice to look at baas.. 

bakwaas in execution or story is thaki hui..

mostly story wise...it has an interesting concept..a married couple who lose their memory and cant remember each other and find each other after year and start falling in love all over again while the families try to keep them separate becuz its a danger to them mentally... any ways its just boring and the knok jhoks are so bland..its like the same typical story that you have seen a million times...nothing new.. and the audience hardly got a connection the characters becuz they rushed in to the accident and made them lose their memory..

LOLhave you seen the first promo...like what century are they living in...hardly any muslim people talk like this shayri and such over the top urdu.. they are trying too hard... i was not impressed with his promo ..i liked the girls ones better... 

I only watched one promo KSG wala.. and the audio quality was so bakwaas that i didn't get the dialogues.. all i know is that he has 2 sis and they call him, Bhai jaan!    and i dint like his screen name Asad.. very old fashioned..

poora naam Asad Ahmed Khan...how typical...i feel they are making this show on sterotypes which is going to be very annoying...hope they have done their research.. and i think good links are out so you shud check it out... it had his sister i am assuming saying oh everything shud be perfect for mr perfect and then his mom shows him some girls pics and he is like you chose them for me and his siter is like why have you fallen in love and then he gives some shayri mohabbat ishq dialogue..

suna hai he took some urdu diction classes.. lets see how he pronouces Q, KH, GH..

hmm it sounded a bit forced in the promo so hopefully he catches on to it...

and i did not know you liked ksg this much..already have his sig even before watching the show...

naa.. once i told u naa ke i have no prob watching Ranbir K and KSG on screen and like i said to Nadia i wont watch it till the end if it turns out to be a bakwaas pakaao serial.. and this show needs some promotion in this CC that's why I m using it..LOL

oh i know that already was just a little surprised you had his sigg already so didnt know you liked him that much ..oh btw these are the makers of Geet and IPK so yea I doubt you will be watching till the endLOL becuz they always ruin it within a couple of months...but this is Zeetv channel and they are very good when it comes to sticking to the story and concept... they are not like star channels where they lose the story...

Aap dekho ge??  Day Dreaming  LOL

hahah honestly i want to watch it...not becuz of him...but becuz of the whole muslim background...i am really interested in how they portray everything..and how they handle the whole Islamic values and traditions... how much skin show will they show...and how much romance will they actually show...etc...??? but lets see Wink

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

Nadia you are watching korean dramas..?? didnt know you were in to them...one of my friend watches it and is obsessed with them...its all with subtitles right..??

yes i watch K-dramas i love them very much...me and K dramas have a purana rishta lol...i watch it with eng subtitles or dubbed in arabic.

hahah purana rishta meaning you use to watch them way before sila or boron or other Arabic shows or before kyph..?? and oh that is cool..i did not know they also had an arbic translation...
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
I'm soo boredddPinch...I have 1 1/2 days off and nothing to do though I am Loving it but want to chatDisapprove...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

Nadia you are watching korean dramas..?? didnt know you were in to them...one of my friend watches it and is obsessed with them...its all with subtitles right..??

yes i watch K-dramas i love them very much...me and K dramas have a purana rishta lol...i watch it with eng subtitles or dubbed in arabic.

hahah purana rishta meaning you use to watch them way before sila or boron or other Arabic shows or before kyph..?? and oh that is cool..i did not know they also had an arbic translation...

yes i used to watch them even before KYPH ...lol of course not before arabic showsLOL
we are open to all cultures and languages so we watch everything besides our shows frensh,indian,spanish,turkish,korean,american...their best shows mostly

Siddu246

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
@Sid :btw i will reply to ur long post later coz i don't have time now

Siddu246

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Annu..

my take on the future story line of PV..

I feel CV brought Vaneet Raina for a purpose.. they have to show Prashant in a positive light now.. after ArYa reunion, Aarti's truth will be revealed soon.. like i said before it might be possible that in some epi Prashant would introduce himself to Yash as Aarti's ex, as he has no idea that he is dead in Scindia's family's eyes and like always Aarti will be thrown out of the Scindia house again.. and then what.. Yash-Aarti-Prashant triangle shuru.. mr dubey toh already hell bent on P-A reunion.. 

well they brought in vineet cuz the previous prashant got firedLOL but i really love the casting they have done...he really is doing a great job... well it seems prashant is sick so we will have some sort of angle with that...who knows maybe he even needs ansh for some medical thing...i hope not but yea dont think he will go in front of yash or anything...aarti will find out about him first being there and her helping person and all.. what i love about this show is that its very unexpected...the mittals dont take the usual route..they like to surprise you...so i hardly ever like to guess because i like the way the mittals throw things at us and i hardly ever get disappointed... well except for the whole boxing and arpita bhoot forgiving utter crapAngry...

ohh i see but i think for this track they needed an actor with whom viewers could synpathize.. and Vineet is an apt choice, no?

if Aarti helps him means she has to do it chup chupa ke.. then Yash ji will start having some doubts on her that Aarti ji is hiding something from me and looking kuch badli badli si.. and Aarti ji will be like.. wo main mandir gayi thi, wo main doc ke paas gayi thi.. Yash ji Aapko toh pata hai, thoda time toh lag hi jata hai..  and Yash ji will be like..  aisa koi baat nahin Aarti ji, mujhe bas Aapki chinta ho rahi thi, Aap apna khayaal rakha kijiye.. Sleepy

btw when will they start calling each other.. Yash and Aarti? Day Dreaming

and who is mittal?? the director or the writer.. 

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged

LOLnope not even close... difference here debina understands the showbiz cuz she is part of the industry and wants her hubby to succeed and not go against people who actually made him...they still are in touch with their ramyan producers.. and what i meant by above is that you mentioned one of the fans saying he cant betray debina by doing a liplock..i was just saying if his wife doesn't mind him doing it then why should fans makes such excuses like these...she wants her husband to grow as ana actor and not bow down fans demand like this.. 

so did she or GC say that he has no prob doing any intimate scene..      

um he hasnt sighed on any movies yet so who knows what he will do...he said punar vivah is his last serial on tv and he wants to make it in bollywood so guess it just depends on what offers he gets...and i heard a lot of rumors of barun quitting becuz he is getting movie offers..it was being confirmed from very reliable sources any ways they were suppose to relase a statemnt about it but still havent..seems negotiations were going on but who knows what happens...the funny or hilarious part was the loony fans going wild bashing himLOL ..like oh godd just becuz he decided to further his career they hate him to the core...

i hope he wont sign any B grade movie like BS.. BW never gives a damn to these telly actors so he should be extra cautious while signing any film..  i mean look at KSG.. Lori, kab aayi kab gayi.. kuch pata hi na chala..Ermm

oh ya it was very short indeed...i think it was due to GC lack of time due to jhalak... thats why they added in the body double scenes of the hand kissing and blouse opening... anyways i wasnt to upset about it because i think they would give us something really great when they have their SR after confession and not high on bhang...im sure the mittals wouldn't disappoint usWink

no i feel they were a bit uncomfy/shy doing it that's why BD were used.. they hardly used any BD in flash backs so i don't think GC lack of time could be the reason of it.. and the way u take mittal's name as if u know him personally..  

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged

mostly story wise...it has an interesting concept..a married couple who lose their memory and cant remember each other and find each other after year and start falling in love all over again while the families try to keep them separate becuz its a danger to them mentally... any ways its just boring and the knok jhoks are so bland..its like the same typical story that you have seen a million times...nothing new.. and the audience hardly got a connection the characters becuz they rushed in to the accident and made them lose their memory..

serial is bakwaas but still u r watching it, aisa kyun bhaii??Confused  well, if it came on SP or Zee, or even on Colors then the result wouldn't have been the same as it is now.. Sony pe hardly koi serial lamba tikta hai.. I m sure it'll be shut down within few months.. 

poora naam Asad Ahmed Khan...how typical...i feel they are making this show on sterotypes which is going to be very annoying...hope they have done their research.. and i think good links are out so you shud check it out... it had his sister i am assuming saying oh everything shud be perfect for mr perfect and then his mom shows him some girls pics and he is like you chose them for me and his siter is like why have you fallen in love and then he gives some shayri mohabbat ishq dialogue..

india mein wo tagdey surname Khanzada, Aurakzai, nahin hotey.. le de kar wohi Ahmed/Ali Khan, Qureshi, Hashmi..  YT is still banned here so i watched it on FB..  btw did u watch Henna on Sony few yrs back.. it was also based on muslim characters but had a very urban look.. Simone singh played the lead role and KYPH's Dadi was her mother.. i hope ye bhi kuch waise hi ho.. i have this feeling that everyone spl KSG will address himself as Hum, and not as Main.. gosshh it looks so gAyy, seriously.. Stern Smile 

oh i know that already was just a little surprised you had his sigg already so didnt know you liked him that much ..oh btw these are the makers of Geet and IPK so yea I doubt you will be watching till the endLOL becuz they always ruin it within a couple of months...but this is Zeetv channel and they are very good when it comes to sticking to the story and concept... they are not like star channels where they lose the story...

hein ji.. Geet IPK.. plz mujhe darrao mat..  main toh door bhaagti hoon aise serials se.. LOL

hahah honestly i want to watch it...not becuz of him...but becuz of the whole muslim background...i am really interested in how they portray everything..and how they handle the whole Islamic values and traditions... how much skin show will they show...and how much romance will they actually show...etc...??? but lets see Wink

don't be so excited  and be prepared for this kinda dialogues.. Allah Bhai jaan, aap bhi naa..  Ammi jaan, Bhai jaan se kahiye naa.. wo hamein kitna satatey hein..   areyyy Asad miyaa.. kyun Aap apni chouti behen ko tang karte hein..    ji aisi koi baat nahin Ammi jaan, Hum toh bas yunhi Nighat ko thoda sataa rahe thay..  and then whispers in her ear..  heyy pagli Ammi jaan se kyun hamari shikayat ki tum ne..   jaao Nighat, apne Bhai jaan ke liye chaai le aao..  ji acha Ammi jaan, abhi laate hein..    thehro Nighat, Hum bhi tumhari madad ko aate hein..

then one pakaao urdu sher..   few annoying teenager giggles.. scene ends..

grrr!!!! Dead  LOL

Edited by Annu.. - 17 October 2012 at 4:58am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index