Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 82)

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
I swear I thought I had more to reply back to...I didn't' even finish a page today  ShockedOuch

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

I swear I thought I had more to reply back to...I didn't' even finish a page today  ShockedOuch

main ne pehle hi bola tha.. badi barkat hai is CC ke har page mein.. LOL

Edited by Annu.. - 14 October 2012 at 12:17pm
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Exactly...the guy plans on going to bollywood movies...what do you think he will do there...wahan you care two hoots about fans wishs and demands.. and all these people who were saying such stuff were his ramayan fans...they treat him lliterally like Lord ram..i am not joking...there are some real psychos who think he and debina are the real ram and sita jodiWacko...and debina is one to actually tell him to do whatever he wants...she said he is an actor and will expand as one in many different ways...abey agar uski biwi ko parwa nahi then why you...bunch of 5 yr olds crying...

is debina a refined version of Sneha (Iqbal's wife)?? coz Madam ke khayalaat bhi kuch aise hi thay when she used to defend his decision of quitting Balaji..

so is GC leaving tv like Sushant or will take a break like Barun for his movie..  or I guess it depends on that project.. if it's a B grade film like Barun's then he also shouldn't leave tv.. 

LOL no no it did..i enjoyed it very much..i thought it was very nicely and simply done...i wasnt expecting anything more ..but haan ek do aur yahan wahan koochi koochi hojati toh baat banjatiWink

na na.. wo tumhare aansu nikal gaye thay us baat pe so I was like areyyy lagta hai Sidra bohat ummeed laga ke bethi thi epi se..LOL but yeah it was short like really short.. Thumbs Down

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

bakwasss..and more bakwassThumbs Down...very bad...only good thing is that both amna and rakesh are nice to look at baas.. 

bakwaas in execution or story is thaki hui.. 

LOLhave you seen the first promo...like what century are they living in...hardly any muslim people talk like this shayri and such over the top urdu.. they are trying too hard... i was not impressed with his promo ..i liked the girls ones better... 

I only watched one promo KSG wala.. and the audio quality was so bakwaas that i didn't get the dialogues.. all i know is that he has 2 sis and they call him, Bhai jaan!    and i dint like his screen name Asad.. very old fashioned..

suna hai he took some urdu diction classes.. lets see how he pronouces Q, KH, GH.. 

and i did not know you liked ksg this much..already have his sig even before watching the show...

naa.. once i told u naa ke i have no prob watching Ranbir K and KSG on screen and like i said to Nadia i wont watch it till the end if it turns out to be a bakwaas pakaao serial.. and this show needs some promotion in this CC that's why I m using it..LOL

Aap dekho ge??  Day Dreaming  LOL

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
@Annu i will reply later
..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

Nadia you are watching korean dramas..?? didnt know you were in to them...one of my friend watches it and is obsessed with them...its all with subtitles right..??

yes i watch K-dramas i love them very much...me and K dramas have a purana rishta lol...i watch it with eng subtitles or dubbed in arabic.
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

main ne pehle hi bola tha.. badi barkat hai is CC ke har page mein.. LOL

actually not bad..finish 82 pages with us being pretty inactive at timesBig smile
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

Exactly...the guy plans on going to bollywood movies...what do you think he will do there...wahan you care two hoots about fans wishs and demands.. and all these people who were saying such stuff were his ramayan fans...they treat him lliterally like Lord ram..i am not joking...there are some real psychos who think he and debina are the real ram and sita jodiWacko...and debina is one to actually tell him to do whatever he wants...she said he is an actor and will expand as one in many different ways...abey agar uski biwi ko parwa nahi then why you...bunch of 5 yr olds crying...

is debina a refined version of Sneha (Iqbal's wife)?? coz Madam ke khayalaat bhi kuch aise hi thay when she used to defend his decision of quitting Balaji..

LOLnope not even close... difference here debina understands the showbiz cuz she is part of the industry and wants her hubby to succeed and not go against people who actually made him...they still are in touch with their ramyan producers.. and what i meant by above is that you mentioned one of the fans saying he cant betray debina by doing a liplock..i was just saying if his wife doesn't mind him doing it then why should fans makes such excuses like these...she wants her husband to grow as ana actor and not bow down fans demand like this..

so is GC leaving tv like Sushant or will take a break like Barun for his movie..  or I guess it depends on that project.. if it's a B grade film like Barun's then he also shouldn't leave tv..

um he hasnt sighed on any movies yet so who knows what he will do...he said punar vivah is his last serial on tv and he wants to make it in bollywood so guess it just depends on what offers he gets...and i heard a lot of rumors of barun quitting becuz he is getting movie offers..it was being confirmed from very reliable sources any ways they were suppose to relase a statemnt about it but still havent..seems negotiations were going on but who knows what happens...the funny or hilarious part was the loony fans going wild bashing himLOL ..like oh godd just becuz he decided to further his career they hate him to the core...

LOL no no it did..i enjoyed it very much..i thought it was very nicely and simply done...i wasnt expecting anything more ..but haan ek do aur yahan wahan koochi koochi hojati toh baat banjatiWink

na na.. wo tumhare aansu nikal gaye thay us baat pe so I was like areyyy lagta hai Sidra bohat ummeed laga ke bethi thi epi se..LOL but yeah it was short like really short.. Thumbs Down

oh ya it was very short indeed...i think it was due to GC lack of time due to jhalak... thats why they added in the body double scenes of the hand kissing and blouse opening... anyways i wasnt to upset about it because i think they would give us something really great when they have their SR after confession and not high on bhang...im sure the mittals wouldn't disappoint usWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index