Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 81)

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
So I just got done with my midterm exams and I am all pooped outDead..I just want to do nothing and be lazyDay Dreaming...like not reply back to such long long commentsWink but I shall tryEmbarrassed..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

Originally posted by Siddu246

Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

Originally posted by annu127

all actors have long way to go and to work on themselves no one is perfect and VD is doing great...well this is ur opinion only and i don't think he is imitating sallu he likes him yes but he didn't copy anything from salman they are diffrent...and i think VD already know it as there is one VD as well...i don't think so as VD and DD share a great chemistry so it will be very interesting seeing them romance i am sure we will have mindblowing scenes...btw i've seen some scenes from his last show and he was not that bad as many ppl claim.

yes of course i said that..i think VD has improved a lot but he still needs to prove himself especially through his expressions..that is one place I always feel he falters in. and VD himself has stated many times that he tries to do his stance as salman khan since he is the biggest superstar and great fan of his...and it is very clear he does copy him because i am big fan of salman khan and can notice when he does so because salman has a very stiff posture and so does rk...the actress he use to work with before was a bad actress and they did not have great chemistry. thats my pov..and i watched the show for a while not just scenes.. but yes i do agree he might have better romance with DD...the Darimyan scene in the bedroom was very well done by both VD and DD..i guess it does depend on writing and direction also... so if VD has a good director to help him he can do well..

i think u are wrong coz the title is MB EK ISHQ EK JUNOON not MB autobiography...and about MB bcoming an actress this track is on the way but for now they are focusing on MB&RK love story as its more important.
When this show started..or even before it started everyone from the actors, directors, producers, channel said this was a story about madhubala's journey in the entertainment business...how she is forced to become an actress...its suppose to be to about her life behind the screen..the never highlighted madhu and rk's love story or them getting married..this ONLY happened due to the lack luster trps... they changed the whole script around for this sole reason...

she is more like Muskaan than geet.
No she is more like geet but the subtle version..I have watched all of muskaan and geet many times..and in no way is she like muskaan..muskaan was loud, full on punjabi girl who cursed and fought like a boy... no where do you see any qualities of muskaan in madhbala..its a complete contrast..

not in MB forum only but in all forums like GEET, IPKKND , PV and others.
yeah u are right i am excluded coz i am not a teenager anymore i am old.

Yup agree all teenagers in all forums do this but PV is not about a love-hate relationship story ..and i was talking about that.. and your not old..if your old then im old and believe me I dont want to to be oldGeekLOL
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

I was interested in watching the movie but its pretty obvious and proven that the movie has been completely lifted from many american movies...Not inspired but frame to frame copy...How could they even think of sending it to the oscars where as more original and deserving movies should go...and how has Anurag basu not been take action against for direct plagiarism... Pathetic I must say..

and I am sure the performances are worthwhile..but Priyankas character is Ott...Autistic people are not like that...she looks more like a mental retard then autistic.. but of course they will get all the awards as usual..

I havnt watched it but i think Paan Singh Tomar should have been picked for Oscars..

i think any movie that wasnt completely lifted should have been there instead of barfiThumbs Down..

Divya Balan was praised so much for Kahani, so lets see who gets all the trophies.. or may be Priyanka and Irfan will get all the critic awards, and Divya and Ranbir popular awards.. sab khush!

You mean Vidya balanWink ... but yea that might happen but awards are bakwass any ways so doesnt really kiss ko milta hai ya nahi..they are hardly ever deserving...

what abt Sri devi's English Vinglish?  kisi ne dekhi?

ammi and abbu went to go see it last night...they said it was nice and okay..abbu was like you guys wont like it ...and i was kyon cuz it was for old people and he laughed and said haanLOL

Annu..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

LOL Thank you..thank you..*bows*..It was my first entry in the forum and it ended with a Mod noteCool

but getting a Mod note in any thread means something really interesting is happening here.. so its actually a good sign to get one.. LOL

EXACTLY... Agree with everything...not much to add more...I think I went through like the first 10 pages and then gave up...It such utter nonsense.. Like you are not watching some kid show...its a 10:30 pm slot time where you will see a mature love story. If you don't like it then stop expecting anything out of it and change the channel... Some people went very crazy ..like it was the end of the worldWacko...and started to bash the actors/shows/characters...like shut upAngry.. anyways so after all the hungama was done with..the episode aired and there was no lip lock or hardly even any touchingCryLOL...people started posting saying oh how people should repent and take back the things said about the show and its actors...and I was like...haan bilkul..sahi kaha.. like kaun kamina tha jisne aisi article yahan par post kariLOLBig smileLOL

their comments were quite Silly ..  "Guru cant break our trust, he cant do it I know guys he is so loyal to Debina'

as if their Guru cares abt them..LOL  a professional actor does what he feels right abt it and not what his fans think abt it..

Exactly...the guy plans on going to bollywood movies...what do you think he will do there...wahan you care two hoots about fans wishs and demands.. and all these people who were saying such stuff were his ramayan fans...they treat him lliterally like Lord ram..i am not joking...there are some real psychos who think he and debina are the real ram and sita jodiWacko...and debina is one to actually tell him to do whatever he wants...she said he is an actor and will expand as one in many different ways...abey agar uski biwi ko parwa nahi then why you...bunch of 5 yr olds crying...

@ underlined..  so it didnt turn out as per ur expectations.. D'oh LOL

LOL no no it did..i enjoyed it very much..i thought it was very nicely and simply done...i wasnt expecting anything more ..but haan ek do aur yahan wahan koochi koochi hojati toh baat banjatiWink

Annu..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

Thanks to fast forward button, finished watching wed-fri epis of PV in just 15 min.. worst epis ever!! Dead

Yash ji ek dam satthyaa+ paglaa gaye.. if I lost the boxing match it means my dead wife Arpita didn't forgive me that why the hell I consummated my marriage with my second wife.. ewww..Silly

and if won, means she (my dead wife) forgave me.. Ermm

why u are watching it then if u don't like it??Confused...don't watch it coz u don't have anyother serial to watch...u don't have too.

oh she will watch it even if she doesn't like it..I will make sure of it Tongue

areyyy I m watching PV only.. ab ye bhi dekhna chod doon kya??LOL

dont you dareApprove

did anyone watch Amina Sharif show?  kaisa hai? bakwaas or guzara laaiq??

bakwasss..and more bakwassThumbs Down...very bad...only good thing is that both amna and rakesh are nice to look at baas..

btw KSG also coming in Qabool Hai..   what a title.. LOL   Aadaab Abbu jaan, Aadaab chachchi jaan..   what is KSG's screen name..  Anwar??

LOLhave you seen the first promo...like what century are they living in...hardly any muslim people talk like this shayri and such over the top urdu.. they are trying too hard... i was not impressed with his promo ..i liked the girls ones better...

main toh dekhoongi.. whatever he is in his life but he is a good actor.. Wink

and i did not know you liked ksg this much..already have his sig even before watching the show...

Edited by Siddu246 - 13 October 2012 at 10:41pm
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=angadkripa_fan]btw what u like about PV?what make u watch it?

good story, well executed, gr8 performance of Kritika, GC is good, and the actress who plays his mother, is also quite good.. 

two people who got married the second time for their kids.. and how slowly they fall for each other.. its like love can happen second happen.. 

i knew u like the girl more me too i liked her performances more than GC

just my humble opinion..  actors like DD, GC are very over rated.. i didnt see Geet, but i found her kinda average as Madhu.. 

GC.. dont like his weak voice and dialogue delivery at all..   

So whats you definition of being over rated...??

being over rated means someone who got so much appreciation, so much praised for his/her acting skills more than he/she actually deserves to get..

good examples are Aishwarya, SRK, Fawad Khan, DD, GC,

except Ash, all are good actors no doubt but bcoz of their immense popularity they are also considered as gr8 actors in fans eyes which they are not..

I think over rated is when the actor is praised for any role they do...the person is a great actor but some choices are not the best yet they still get put on that pedestal...

Fawad khan was excellent in daastan but not as great in humsafar...

aish was amazing in raincoat, devdas but not the best in johda akbar..

Gurmeet excelled as an actor in geet but in PV he is only good... when PV started I said to my friend why is aarti acting better then gurmeetConfused...

Drashit was fantastic as geet but failed to impress in MB...i honestly am quite disappointed in her actin in MB.. i have seen her capabilities but this was not up to the mark at all...I say even VD has done better then her..

all these actors have been praised for all these shows, movies very well being they were not their best..all actors have there ups and downs...of course i think you are more overrated as an bollywood actor because you are constantly doing different movies and playing different characters but in tellywood you have one character for a very long time so you get time to adjust it on different levels..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

my take on the future story line of PV..

I feel CV brought Vaneet Raina for a purpose.. they have to show Prashant in a positive light now.. after ArYa reunion, Aarti's truth will be revealed soon.. like i said before it might be possible that in some epi Prashant would introduce himself to Yash as Aarti's ex, as he has no idea that he is dead in Scindia's family's eyes and like always Aarti will be thrown out of the Scindia house again.. and then what.. Yash-Aarti-Prashant triangle shuru.. mr dubey toh already hell bent on P-A reunion.. 

well they brought in vineet cuz the previous prashant got firedLOL but i really love the casting they have done...he really is doing a great job... well it seems prashant is sick so we will have some sort of angle with that...who knows maybe he even needs ansh for some medical thing...i hope not but yea dont think he will go in front of yash or anything...aarti will find out about him first being there and her helping person and all.. what i love about this show is that its very unexpected...the mittals dont take the usual route..they like to surprise you...so i hardly ever like to guess because i like the way the mittals throw things at us and i hardly ever get disappointed... well except for the whole boxing and arpita bhoot forgiving utter crapAngry...
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Nadia you are watching korean dramas..?? didnt know you were in to them...one of my friend watches it and is obsessed with them...its all with subtitles right..??

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index