Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 78)

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

Originally posted by Annu..

u know how KSG lovestories are like from my opinion he is the most daring tellywood actor

daring tv actor, how come? bcoz of that AR tent scene?? 

and Jennifer is the daring tv actress.. is that so?
i don't know he has the profile he can be the imraan hashmi of tellywood u feel like he is so at ease while doing romantic or intimate scenes he is cozy with every oneLOL
i don't know about her she is not daring like him...well daring with him onlyWink

now this is not done..  we love all AK scenes where I-N getting cozy with each other.. wo okay hai.. KSG ka nahin..  buri baat.. LOL

hein ji.. kya keh rahe ho..  madam is no less dear.. she had an affair with RR during KZK days.. 

AK scenes were cozy but not like KSG scenes with his co-stars...well its her personal life and i am talking about professional life.

if my memory is not that bad u urself was a big AR and DMG fan, no?   so if u hate/dislike KSG so much then did u watch his show till the end or even KaSh scenes.. 

see, i myself didnt watch DMG just few random epis.. but what i heard that he did a brilliant job as Armaan.. so i just wanna see how he looks in his new serial.. i already said to u that i dont like indian muslim backdrop serial  so no high hopes from my side.. 

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

aur voh bhi online pe i am disappointed with u...this is not like mere jaan

LOLLOL

i already said it should be a modern love story warna nahin..

i still can't beleive it u and watching KSGDead

areyyy if it turns out to be a good show then i'll def recommend to both of u too..  LOL

spare me Annu i can't watch 2 shows onlineDeadits a torture  for meLOL...i am soo much inlove with MEIEJ and its enough for meWink

kya haiii.. Angry   u'll have to watch Qabool Hai, if i found it good.. Approve

or else i'll never talk to u again.. Cool  LOL

yeah make me
good then bye bye

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

if my memory is not that bad u urself was a big AR and DMG fan, no?   so if u hate/dislike KSG so much then did u watch his show till the end or even KaSh scenes..
hein ji when did i say that i hate him on the contrary i like him very much its u who shocked me by saying that u will watch his show and i know very much that u do NOT like him.
i watched kash episodes and when shilpa came back and stopped when she left again.

see, i myself didnt watch DMG just few random epis.. but what i heard that he did a brilliant job as Armaan.. so i just wanna see how he looks in his new serial.. i already said to u that i dont like indian muslim backdrop serial  so no high hopes from my side..
yes he was i liked his character very much infact the show was successful bcoz of him or esle why did the viewers bear and accepted the changing of ridhima for 3 timesSmile
..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Annu stop quoting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

hein ji when did i say that i hate him on the contrary i like him very much its u who shocked me by saying that u will watch his show and i know very much that u do NOT like him.
i watched kash episodes and when shilpa came back and stopped when she left again.
areyy i dislike him as a person but i have no prob watching him on screen..  u know few months back, me and Sidra had a same discussion on it.. at that time i told her that i'll def watch any serial of him but it should be a good one.. 

yes he was i liked his character very much infact the show was successful bcoz of him or esle why did the viewers bear and accepted the changing of ridhima for 3 timesSmile
they were watching it bcoz of KSG and Armaan.. doesnt matter who is playing Ridz.. they even accepted Sukriti as Ridhima..  poor girl now doing some thaka hua show of Zee..  i was watching Zee 20th yr celebration epi where all serials were merged into one.. she was thr with some wanna be actor.. 
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

point to be noted..  

u look so happy after leaving me.. 

and look at me.. how udaas i m here.. 
..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
@Annu.*: best of luck for that...maybe u will like him after that who knowsTongue
i know that wanna be actor like u called him lol i used to watch his serial on imagine tvit was called gunawo ka devta

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index