Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 75)

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

Originally posted by annu127

VD has improved but he still has a long way to go...At times you still want to cringe especially with his stance and the way he walks...He needs to let loose and stop getting inspired from Salman Khan...He needs to know there cant be another SalluWink But yes will be odd seeing him romance with DD ..It didn't suit him in his last show so I doubt it will here...
all actors have long way to go and to work on themselves no one is perfect and VD is doing great...well this is ur opinion only and i don't think he is imitating sallu he likes him yes but he didn't copy anything from salman they are diffrent...and i think VD already know it as there is one VD as well...i don't think so as VD and DD share a great chemistry so it will be very interesting seeing them romance i am sure we will have mindblowing scenes...btw i've seen some scenes from his last show and he was not that bad as many ppl claim.
Who knows may be he will surprise us ...And the story in this show is lost..It was suppose to be about a middle class girl becoming a major superstar and dealing with the behind the screen stuff of the movie industry but here they had to fall back to the typical revenge marriage leading to the typical knok jhoks and them finding a soft spot for each other and falling in love...
i think u are wrong coz the title is MB EK ISHQ EK JUNOON not MB autobiography...and about MB bcoming an actress this track is on the way but for now they are focusing on MB&RK love story as its more important.
 DD is basically back to playing her Geet character of course a bit less chirpy and more dramatic bu still the show...the script ..premise is all changed and not original anymore.
she is more like Muskaan than geet.
 And
all these girls acting like teenagers are eating it up because they love the love-hate relationship that burns their screens with their "chemistry"...Of course Nadia is excluded in this category for obvious reasonsWink
not in MB forum only but in all forums like GEET, IPKKND , PV and others.
yeah u are right i am excluded coz i am not a teenager anymore i am old.

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged

I was interested in watching the movie but its pretty obvious and proven that the movie has been completely lifted from many american movies...Not inspired but frame to frame copy...How could they even think of sending it to the oscars where as more original and deserving movies should go...and how has Anurag basu not been take action against for direct plagiarism... Pathetic I must say..

and I am sure the performances are worthwhile..but Priyankas character is Ott...Autistic people are not like that...she looks more like a mental retard then autistic.. but of course they will get all the awards as usual..

I havnt watched it but i think Paan Singh Tomar should have been picked for Oscars..

Divya Balan was praised so much for Kahani, so lets see who gets all the trophies.. or may be Priyanka and Irfan will get all the critic awards, and Divya and Ranbir popular awards.. sab khush!

what abt Sri devi's English Vinglish?  kisi ne dekhi?

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged

LOL Thank you..thank you..*bows*..It was my first entry in the forum and it ended with a Mod noteCool

but getting a Mod note in any thread means something really interesting is happening here.. so its actually a good sign to get one.. LOL

EXACTLY... Agree with everything...not much to add more...I think I went through like the first 10 pages and then gave up...It such utter nonsense.. Like you are not watching some kid show...its a 10:30 pm slot time where you will see a mature love story. If you don't like it then stop expecting anything out of it and change the channel... Some people went very crazy ..like it was the end of the worldWacko...and started to bash the actors/shows/characters...like shut upAngry.. anyways so after all the hungama was done with..the episode aired and there was no lip lock or hardly even any touchingCryLOL...people started posting saying oh how people should repent and take back the things said about the show and its actors...and I was like...haan bilkul..sahi kaha.. like kaun kamina tha jisne aisi article yahan par post kariLOLBig smileLOL

their comments were quite Silly ..  "Guru cant break our trust, he cant do it I know guys he is so loyal to Debina'

as if their Guru cares abt them..LOL  a professional actor does what he feels right abt it and not what his fans think abt it..

@ underlined..  so it didnt turn out as per ur expectations.. D'oh LOL

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Nadia..  i m watching ur Madhubala siggies and avi..

tell me, do u really feel DD is beautiful.. i mean the way her fans drool over her.. the cutest girl of the world.. Epitome of beauty  and what not? 

what do you think...?? whats your opinion of your question...??

i don't care how she looks after applying tons of makeup on her face.. but without it, she is a normal looking girl.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Thanks to fast forward button, finished watching wed-fri epis of PV in just 15 min.. worst epis ever!! Dead

Yash ji ek dam satthyaa+ paglaa gaye.. if I lost the boxing match it means my dead wife Arpita didn't forgive me that why the hell I consummated my marriage with my second wife.. ewww..Silly

and if won, means she (my dead wife) forgave me.. Ermm

why u are watching it then if u don't like it??Confused...don't watch it coz u don't have anyother serial to watch...u don't have too.

oh she will watch it even if she doesn't like it..I will make sure of it Tongue

areyyy I m watching PV only.. ab ye bhi dekhna chod doon kya??LOL

did anyone watch Amina Sharif show?  kaisa hai? bakwaas or guzara laaiq??

btw KSG also coming in Qabool Hai..   what a title.. LOL   Aadaab Abbu jaan, Aadaab chachchi jaan..   what is KSG's screen name..  Anwar?? 

main toh dekhoongi.. whatever he is in his life but he is a good actor.. Wink

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged

btw what u like about PV?what make u watch it?

good story, well executed, gr8 performance of Kritika, GC is good, and the actress who plays his mother, is also quite good.. 

two people who got married the second time for their kids.. and how slowly they fall for each other.. its like love can happen second happen.. 

i knew u like the girl more me too i liked her performances more than GC

just my humble opinion..  actors like DD, GC are very over rated.. i didnt see Geet, but i found her kinda average as Madhu.. 

GC.. dont like his weak voice and dialogue delivery at all..   

So whats you definition of being over rated...??

being over rated means someone who got so much appreciation, so much praised for his/her acting skills more than he/she actually deserves to get..

good examples are Aishwarya, SRK, Fawad Khan, DD, GC,

except Ash, all are good actors no doubt but bcoz of their immense popularity they are also considered as gr8 actors in fans eyes which they are not.. 

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged

finally Bittya rani ke darshan ho hi gaye.. Pinch

she is cute ...seems like she has chubby cheeks...hopefully she will go after her mom and not on her her dad side...notice how none of the bachans are good looking...very average looking people... and why are people so hyped to see this baby...this is not hollywood...bollywod mein yeh sab kab shuru huaLOL...no one hardly cares for what the baby looks like and yes I know its the bachans and its aish and blah blah but still

ye dekho.. badey miya, Bahu rani aur Bittya rani ko lene khud airport tak pauhanch gaye.. Ermm

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

did anyone watch Amina Sharif show?  kaisa hai? bakwaas or guzara laaiq??

no i didn't and i will not as one show is more than enough for me.

btw KSG also coming in Qabool Hai..   what a title.. LOL   Aadaab Abbu jaan, Aadaab chachchi jaan..   what is KSG's screen name..  Anwar??

the show is about a muslim family i guess

main toh dekhoongi.. whatever he is in his life but he is a good actor.. Wink

what?u will watch it?but why?u don't watch his shows...i know he is a great actor but personaly i don't like the concept ...Annu how can u do that?this sooo not fairUnhappy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index