Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 73)

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

Originally posted by Siddu246

i also love the song teri meri prem kahani from bodyguardDay Dreamingi am listening to it over and over again

you must be happy they used it in MB then Wink

yes i was coz it suits themEmbarrassed...btw how did u know?

I know everything baby..everythingWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..NadiaZ..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

hey anyone watched BURFI??  I heard both RK and Priyanka did an amazing job.. movie will bag all the popular awards for sure.. 

i didn't...but i saw the promo it looks interesting...both RK and PC are great actors they were amazing in anjana anjani so i have a lot of expectations for this movie as well

i guess they are deaf and dumb here.. RK has always been gr8 in almost every movie..  PC was gr8 in fashion.. i hardly watch her movies.. just like that.. 

i didnt read the IF members reviews but critics praised this movie a lot.. 

I was interested in watching the movie but its pretty obvious and proven that the movie has been completely lifted from many american movies...Not inspired but frame to frame copy...How could they even think of sending it to the oscars where as more original and deserving movies should go...and how has Anurag basu not been take action against for direct plagiarism... Pathetic I must say..

and I am sure the performances are worthwhile..but Priyankas character is Ott...Autistic people are not like that...she looks more like a mental retard then autistic.. but of course they will get all the awards as usual..

Annu..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

Okay so i was roaming around in PV section today where i saw one topic made by Sidra.. its abt ArYa lip lock.. already crossed 26 pages..

CONGRATS Sidra!Big smile

LOL Thank you..thank you..*bows*..It was my first entry in the forum and it ended with a Mod noteCool

btw didn't go through all the pages but what I have noticed is that everyone was so shocked and felt disgusted that how can GC and Kritika do this.. lip lock on screen?? as if some Imran Hashmi's standard thing had to be shown.. chalo nothing happened it was just a rumor, trps gimmick whatever u name it.. but why so much hangama over a mere 2-3 sec kiss.. its a family show?  so if they have no prob watching a rape or any intimate scene, if they don't feel any embarrassment while watching the entire consummation sequence with their families then why it becomes such a big deal if the lead couple merely touch each other's lips..  sari sharam haya tabhi kyun aati hai?? when Yash opens the string of Aarti's choli how many of them flipped the channel??  Ermm

EXACTLY... Agree with everything...not much to add more...I think I went through like the first 10 pages and then gave up...It such utter nonsense.. Like you are not watching some kid show...its a 10:30 pm slot time where you will see a mature love story. If you don't like it then stop expecting anything out of it and change the channel... Some people went very crazy ..like it was the end of the worldWacko...and started to bash the actors/shows/characters...like shut upAngry.. anyways so after all the hungama was done with..the episode aired and there was no lip lock or hardly even any touchingCryLOL...people started posting saying oh how people should repent and take back the things said about the show and its actors...and I was like...haan bilkul..sahi kaha.. like kaun kamina tha jisne aisi article yahan par post kariLOLBig smileLOL

Annu..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

no i didn't say that i said he is good till now as a rude boy coz i didn't watch hid other shows so i had no idea about his skills lets see how he will portray the role of a romantic guy.
they had only 4 pheras...they had a contract when she can pay him back she is free...she is his spot girlLOL...

goshhh  HILARIOUS!!  how can a popular show have such a stupid storyline.. Ouch

ohhh  only 4 pharas.. and still they are man n wife?  is that possible??  Confused  isnt illegal?? LOL

on the contrary the storyline is very well written thats why i started watching the show i just didn't tell u eveything in detail
yes tthey are half husband and wife

VD has improved but he still has a long way to go...At times you still want to cringe especially with his stance and the way he walks...He needs to let loose and stop getting inspired from Salman Khan...He needs to know there cant be another SalluWink But yes will be odd seeing him romance with DD ..It didn't suit him in his last show so I doubt it will here... Who knows may be he will surprise us ...And the story in this show is lost..It was suppose to be about a middle class girl becoming a major superstar and dealing with the behind the screen stuff of the movie industry but here they had to fall back to the typical revenge marriage leading to the typical knok jhoks and them finding a soft spot for each other and falling in love... DD is basically back to playing her Geet character of course a bit less chirpy and more dramatic bu still the show...the script ..premise is all changed and not original anymore. And all these girls acting like teenagers are eating it up because they love the love-hate relationship that burns their screens with their "chemistry"...Of course Nadia is excluded in this category for obvious reasonsWink
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

Nadia..  i m watching ur Madhubala siggies and avi..

tell me, do u really feel DD is beautiful.. i mean the way her fans drool over her.. the cutest girl of the world.. Epitome of beauty  and what not? 

what do you think...?? whats your opinion of your question...??
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=angadkripa_fan]

it is not a real marriage its a game Annu...ppl are not stupid but i personally like tv and movies coz they are not like reality .
but i agree they should not mess with the religion

Me tooTongue
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

finally Bittya rani ke darshan ho hi gaye.. Pinch

she is cute ...seems like she has chubby cheeks...hopefully she will go after her mom and not on her her dad side...notice how none of the bachans are good looking...very average looking people... and why are people so hyped to see this baby...this is not hollywood...bollywod mein yeh sab kab shuru huaLOL...no one hardly cares for what the baby looks like and yes I know its the bachans and its aish and blah blah but still
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

Thanks to fast forward button, finished watching wed-fri epis of PV in just 15 min.. worst epis ever!! Dead

Yash ji ek dam satthyaa+ paglaa gaye.. if I lost the boxing match it means my dead wife Arpita didn't forgive me that why the hell I consummated my marriage with my second wife.. ewww..Silly

and if won, means she (my dead wife) forgave me.. Ermm

why u are watching it then if u don't like it??Confused...don't watch it coz u don't have anyother serial to watch...u don't have too.

oh she will watch it even if she doesn't like it..I will make sure of it Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index