Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

..NadiaZ..

IF-Sizzlerz

..NadiaZ..

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
if we want to finish more pages we should be online at th same time

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246Annu..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..NadiaZ..

IF-Sizzlerz

..NadiaZ..

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
plz visit this page
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3139010&loggedin=1
it is about Lailat Ul Quadr

Siddu246Annu..

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

@Sidra&Anila : do me a favour write in english (english ziada and hindi/urdu kam)

theek hai.. wo kam urdu main hi boloongi.. Embarrassed

Siddu246..NadiaZ..

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

Acha chalo I will change it in the thread title but cant do anything about it with the name creation on the page..anyways next one will fix the spelling..

arey nahin baba.. I m okay with Wali also.. but just wanted to tell u that both are different words, have different meanings and from diff languages.. 

LOLno no of course not..but if you put that as the rules phir they cant report you.. i was reading other chat clubs rules and seems like people will stalk and report you but if you put it as a rule they cant go to the mods and complain so better to just have it..also I had to put IO meaning invites only because random people start posting in peoples threadsConfused...

arey waah..  had no idea abt this rule before.. matlab now i can do Iqbal ki jamm ke khichaai..Day Dreaming    

i know but yours was funny cuz you called tom hanks a hUnk LOL

haan toh kya huaaa..  he is my fav actor toh mujhe uss mein Tom Cruise dikhta hai..LOL 

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged

oh we all have been discussing this...my theory is that it will happen when yash wants to confess or both are going to confess to each other..i dont think its going to be right after...it will be bomb right when yash wants to.. BOOM

I will be disappointed then if they couldn't confess to each other..  I want to see how they confess.. their romantic moments.. Aarti feeling guilty that now she can not hide her real identity.. and then Shushant's re entry in her life.. and he should be the one who introduce himself to Yash as Aarti's ex..   and it would be maha awesome seeing Yash being betrayed..   if he didn't confess to Aarti then later his ego wont allow him to tell her that i actually fell for you.. 

aur seriously kya dhamka hoga..really would be awesome..kya drama hogaTongue

INDEED!!  Aarti is at fault here.. so looking forward to see Gayatri's reaction.. gher se nikaal bahar kereygi wo toh..  

seriously kambakt photos mumbai house mein bhi haiAngryCensored

Okay how super rich these Sindhiyas are that they have so much thaatt baatt in Mumbai also.. they might be the # 1 wedding planners of Bhupal but how can they afford such a huge lavish bungalow in a city like Mumbai.. whats their family business?  Yash karta kya haii.. neeley peeley laal georgette ke dupattey aur aik laptop.. bas ho gaya!!  

btw those photos will only go away when he confesses ..toh we got a lonnngg way to go with themPinch

aur dono miya-biwi ki posing dekhi tum ne.. u keep such stuff in ur private album lekin poorey gher mein kaun aise display karta hai bhaii.. spl when u are supposed to be a very shy reserved person in front of ur guest also.. 

Edited by annu127 - 12 August 2012 at 2:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged

oh goddd this chick gets on my nerves...such a nautanki..both her and aamir should get together and jump around like monkeysClown ..i dont get how they got her as host for iftar transmissions... and the guy in replacement for aamir with her...is bakwass... he has no charm to be on tv Thumbs Down...

same here.. just by putting dupatta on ur head u can not host a live show based on Ramadan.. but seriously we don't have any decent host who also have a good knowledge abt Islam.. ab kisi maulvi se karwaeinge toh viewership ki prob hogi..  can u believe last yr comedian Umer Sharif was hosting iftar transmission on Geo and it fell flat.. but THANK GOD, the biggest monkey of Pak, Sahir Lodhi is not doing iftar show on any channel.. what a relief!! Stern Smile

u mean Dr Shahid Masood??  well he basically does talk shows on current affairs.. ab jaldi mein koi aur mila nahin toh unhe hi pakad laaye.. he looks so clueless the whole time..  

Edited by annu127 - 12 August 2012 at 12:17pm

Siddu246

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

it is amazing..have you seen what happened to sara chaudry...she was quite famous for a while 3-4 yrs back with her tere pehlo mein show and others...i use to really like her..she was soo pretty.. but just found out the other she went total religious and has covered from top to bottom and wearing a niqab...she is proclaiming to everyone not to send their daughter in the sowbiz becuz its a sin.. also she has gained soo much weight.. she looked gorgeous in her wedding pic..

i didn't watch TPM.. it was a typical indian style daily soap.. all i know is she had an affair with Sami Khan, her co star.. they got engaged also.. then don't know what happened they broke up and suddenly Sami khan got married to his cousin..

acha, i had no idea abt it.. good for her if she became so religious.. Allah jisey chahey hidayat de..  btw why she only talked abt daughters.. what abt sons?? this showbiz world is bad only for girls and not for boys.. unke liye gunaah nahin.. aisa kya???Ermm

Siddu246

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

I Love Spamming!!

Btw...^^^this is soo YOULOL

really??  but kyun.. i mean kaise?? Confused  LOL

Siddu246

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.