Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 53)

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by annu127

DMG was full of entertainment
entertainment, entertainment, entertainmentLOL

and DMG forum was the baap of entertainment x 3     LOL

i heard Bheegi was one of the most regular topic maker of that forum.. Confused

@the underlined : and whats wrong with that?she love the show

did i say she shouldnt have been thr.. but she came across as a very samjhdaar person.. how can someone like her watch that crap show with such gr8 interest..  making a topic after every epi and then reply back to each post is not an easy thing to do spl when u have such a tough busy life like her.. 

it has nothing to do with samajhdaari she likes the show with all its bloopers even i liked it
it was funny and KSG was hilarious in it

just watching a show is onething.. and making an long AR topic everyday and replying to each post in detail is another thing, it demands loads of time.. so here i m kinda amazed that how she despite having such a busy hectic life, used to take so much time out and did it all.. 

Edited by annu127 - 23 September 2012 at 2:55pm

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
well she was a die hard fan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

So the truth is out...Why he is angry...What do you think of it all...what do you think of her pregnancy? 

i guess everyone is on the same page that Aarti will have a miscarriage and then Yash will stop overreacting to the whole situation.. will ask forgiveness, she wont do it easily.. then both will be together means finally he leaving his past Arpita behind and will move on in his life with Aarti and kids.. and then prashant's re entry..  ab indian serial hai toh lead couple ka milna-bichadna toh laga rahe ga.. as no break up, no misunderstanding means no story..

I told you na he was falling in love with her and that was/is the main reason for his anger...

And Yash who has been living his life in memory of his dead wife Arpita has been angry with Aarti for this reason, and feels that she has betrayed his trust. And this consummation is what has angered Yash.    http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3194218

pure stupidity i must say.. a padha likha father of 2 kids, never thinks like that.. 

yash may not show his feelings for aarti in a big way because he is still stuck in his shell but if you notice the little things ..you will see how he has fallen for her...like when they showed yash staring at aarti in the morning ..he was completely smitten...and that one scene when Yash looked back at Aarti in vain and guilt when Buaji was yelling at her...You could just tell everything in those few seconds how much he loves this women. they like to show yash's character contrast to aarti on how they protray their love to each other...

okay.. I didn't feel any love in his eyes for Aarti.. yes, sympathy u can say.. she was/is his wife, his friend and the way Bauji was shouting at her, not only Yash, anyone would feel sorry for her..

Jai jai shiv shankar kaise laga...I loveddd itBig smile...Gurmeet and Kratika were way too adorable and cute to the core..their expressions, actions everything was just bang on..these two are such brilliant actors. enough praises for them wouldn't be enough ...i had so much fun watching this sequence.. it was full on masti.. i got up and started dancing with themLOL.. 

hmm I loved Gurmeet more than Kratika in that sequence..  don't know why, although as an actor I like her much much more than GC..  wo kehte hein naa ek dam khul ke naachna.. waisa kuch hua..LOL

aur abhi zada logic mat dhoodnaLOL..

jii, kuch kaha Aapne??  awaaz nahin aayi..LOL

abhi yash ka pov baki hai.. even know I feel everything makes senseWink..

okay I have only one prob with this track.. chalo maan liya if he feels that he betrayed Arpita and her memories but blaming Aarti for everything makes no sense as if she raped him..Ermm and after watching the epi it was so obvious that he is equally responsible for IT too.. but  I guess the CVs are doing all this for a purpose.. abhi its Yash's turn to chillaao/bhadkofy on her.. later it will be Aarti's turn after her miscarriage..

Ya i do agree with you they have bua to show the double standards of the scnidyas but Bua is a hard core villain..and it has been proven..even if she doesn't have anything against someone she will use them to hurt aarti..like she did with pari...she doesn't only taunt aarti but put filthy accusations on her in front of the whole family...she may show concern to her family but using a child to get her own way is wrong and negative. and the biggest thing was that when aarti took the blame on herself for exchanging ansh speech bua still hated her..not even an inch of sympathy dripped from her... as time progresses she will get even more evil.. i am pretty sure that when she learns of the pregnancy she will somehow even try to kill the baby...her jealousy will keep taking her to another level every time. 

dear she doesn't hate Aarti.. she hates Yash's second wife and i already told u the reason of it.. lekin eik baat.. when buaji's behaviour is so wrong here but why Aarti looks so helpless in front of her too..  why she doesn't complain abt that.. why she doesn't argue back like, whats ur problem.. i don't like the way u talk to me.. if u are a daughter of this family then I m also a bahu.. if u don't like me then its better if u stop talking to me..  i mean this is how we will react in this situation naa if someone treats us so badly in our susraal.. ab aise bewaqoofon ki tarha se, Buaji plzz, lekin Buaji karne se toh wo tum pe aur chadhti chali jaayegi.. Aarti, apne susar ke pairon mein gir ke maafi maang sakti hai lekin ye nhi pooch sakti ke Buaji ki badtameezi ko main kyun bardasht karoon.. 

LOLchalak and khatarnak...you see the way she emotionally blackmails aarti every single time...grrr hate this women..baas apna chalati haiAngry..never lets aarti be herself and think clearly..aaj bhi she stopped aarti from meeting yash..like what is wrong with you women...already have such a big lie over hanging you about her so called ex dead husband at least let her go and talk to her yashji..the thing she needs to do the most right now.. 

I wish someday Aarti could tell her..  Maa plzzz, kitna bolti ho tum, kabhi chupp bhi raha karo! LOL haaye, kya expressions honge tab uske..Day Dreaming LOL

oh goddd please do not compare his voice to fardeen khan...ab itna bhi bura waqt nahi aaya hai ke that he is beign compared to fardeen kahn and his donkey wali awaz...

areyy areyy.. is CC mein koi (read Nadia) hai, jis ka dil >>  Broken Heart

I didnt mean dialect..i used the wrong word..i meant voice modulation.. he changes it for each character... its very impressive how he is able to do it...im sure not even top actors of BW could do it how he does.. and a link...hmm I dont want to cuz you will call him a villainLOL haha okay no I will find you one..edit and post itSmile

dear, i stick to my words.. GC looks like a villian to me..  aur jo bhi hai, dialect voice modulation..  zra hum bhi toh dekhein ke Guru ji ki itni tareefein kyun ho rahi hein.. aur haan YT is blocked here is liye dailymotion link plzzz..Embarrassed

Edited by annu127 - 24 September 2012 at 10:05am
..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
AnnuHug
i will replay later

Annu..

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
why no body is comming her?

Annu..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
^^   the title of the CC should be changed now..

Busy Ladkiyaan so no wailey kaam.. 
..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
i am always here but u are not
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
ji ji.. u know my prob..

anyways  did u watch Iqbal's TML? 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index