Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

Siddu246

IF-Dazzler

Siddu246

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by Siddu246

just a while ago, a punjabi munda himself told me that Wali doesn't mean being free in punjabi (its waili,  and both have completely different pronunciation too) but yeah in urdu and arabic wali means guardian, supporter.. anyways!Smile
Acha chalo I will change it in the thread title but cant do anything about it with the name creation on the page..anyways next one will fix the spelling..

matlab tum kaho don't stalk.. aur wo kahein, ji acha.. Tongue

dear by doing so u actually made the readers curious ke do read our posts.. we like to say something gadbad in it..Wink LOL  

LOLno no of course not..but if you put that as the rules phir they cant report you.. i was reading other chat clubs rules and seems like people will stalk and report you but if you put it as a rule they cant go to the mods and complain so better to just have it..also I had to put IO meaning invites only because random people start posting in peoples threadsConfused...

btw you spelled tom hAnks as tom hUnksLOL

and u spelled dhadkan as dhadkHan.. Wink

i know but yours was funny cuz you called tom hanks a hUnk LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 5)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Siddu246

IF-Dazzler

Siddu246

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

okay guess karo.. Aarti ka bhaanda kab phootey ga ke she is actually a divorcee and not a widow.. before Yash confessing his love to her   or   right after it ??

oh we all have been discussing this...my theory is that it will happen when yash wants to confess or both are going to confess to each other..i dont think its going to be right after...it will be bomb right when yash wants to.. BOOM

aur seriously kya dhamka hoga..really would be awesome..kya drama hogaTongue

btw Im waiting to see when will Aarti start getting jealous of or feeling suffocated with Arpita's 79041 pics.. Pinch

seriously kambakt photos mumbai house mein bhi haiAngryCensored

btw those photos will only go away when he confesses ..toh we got a lonnngg way to go with themPinch

[/QUOTE]

Annu..

Siddu246

IF-Dazzler

Siddu246

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

finally this nautanki is being aired these days.. Dead

FAKE HOST, FAKE CALLER, FAKE SHOW..Angry

while watching it, me and Mummy were like this last nite >>  ROFL    Ermm

Iss behuda se zada mujhe uss host ko tamasha marna haiAngry

do u watch ARY iftar transmission.. Maya Khan uss se bhi badi film hai.. Dead

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3120239

oh goddd this chick gets on my nerves...such a nautanki..both her and aamir should get together and jump around like monkeysClown ..i dont get how they got her as host for iftar transmissions... and the guy in replacement for aamir with her...is bakwass... he has no charm to be on tv Thumbs Down...

Annu..

Siddu246

IF-Dazzler

Siddu246

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

btw ZA resembles Nadia Hussain a bit here..that famous top Pak model, no?

Nope not one bit..

acha.. but mujhe toh lagi wo.. btw she just had her 3rd baby and its amazing how she has still maintained her figure so well.. Clap 

it is amazing..have you seen what happened to sara chaudry...she was quite famous for a while 3-4 yrs back with her tere pehlo mein show and others...i use to really like her..she was soo pretty.. but just found out the other she went total religious and has covered from top to bottom and wearing a niqab...she is proclaiming to everyone not to send their daughter in the sowbiz becuz its a sin.. also she has gained soo much weight.. she looked gorgeous in her wedding pic..

Annu..

Siddu246

IF-Dazzler

Siddu246

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

I Love Spamming!!

Btw...^^^this is soo YOULOL

SO DO I..  

lekin wo nighod maara page 3 badi mushkil se khatam hua.. LOL

I know aur ab hum iss panchwa pe atake we hainLOL
now we are stuck on this 5th pageLOL

Annu..

Siddu246

IF-Dazzler

Siddu246

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

Favorite movie: salaam Namaste,dhadkan,pyar ishq aur mohabbat,hum hogaye aapke,khushi,dil jo bhi kahey,no entry and many more lol

@ bold..   ur choices are quite hatt ke, Nadia..  wow  Ermm
HattkeConfusedwhy??

Seems like me and nadia enjoy same kinds of movies..I like these movies also

Okay you and Sidra both like DHADKAN as one of ur fav movie.. why? whats so special abt it??

this movie is very special for me ...it was diff from other bolly movies that i used to watch...i loved its story and the actors.

Akshay did a great job in it.

I agree with Nadia..it's special for me also...it was very different..and the acting was top-notch from all 3 actors... the movie was completely underrated and deserved more recognition. I especially loved the dialogues of shilpa shettys father in the movie..it was so realistic..shows how parents know the best for their kids..  and how one can always win someone over by love..but really the dialogues were incredible unlike Its all about loving your parents-K3GDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu....NadiaZ..

Siddu246

IF-Dazzler

Siddu246

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

I know Day Dreaming
i think she can be my next fav after Neha bamb

she is already my favoriteBlushing.. but are you watching this show also...??

Siddu246

IF-Dazzler

Siddu246

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

Hobbies: Gossiping, Chatting, Sleeping ,Being Lazy and Going to the Bathroom

okay, we all go to the bathroom but we dont consider it as our hobby but You do.. why so??  how often do u go to the bathroom a day??  LOL

Oh i love my bathroom..i love to spend hours in there..i especially love my toilet seat...very comfortable...I want to take it in my jehz Embarrassed

Annu..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.