Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 47)

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

AnnuHug

Nadiaaa.. Unhappy  Hug

read my last pm.. Broken Heart Cry

shit i don't know why its not working

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Annu is it okay if i come early?

Annu..

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
btw Annu i am boycotting YT & Google

Annu..

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

Thanks to fast forward button, finished watching wed-fri epis of PV in just 15 min.. worst epis ever!! Dead

Yash ji ek dam satthyaa+ paglaa gaye.. if I lost the boxing match it means my dead wife Arpita didn't forgive me that why the hell I consummated my marriage with my second wife.. ewww..Silly

and if won, means she (my dead wife) forgave me.. Ermm

why u are watching it then if u don't like it??Confused...don't watch it coz u don't have anyother serial to watch...u don't have too.

Annu..

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Annu read previous posts
today u have all  time to do itWink

Annu..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Siddu246

i have completed 4 yrs on IF but u guys didnt wish me.. Cry

CongratsPartyWe will be spending the rest of our lives hereLOL

Thanks!    ji zaroor zaroor why not! LOL  waise ur 3 months left to complete 5 yrs on IF.. Mashallah!!Clap

btw just made a new friend Palika (aroramaina), from India.. Embarrassed

ReallyTongue..where did you meet her? what do you guys talk about?

its going to be 5 years...omg i dont even remember what life was like without internet and IF..?? LOL

on pm.. she actually sent me the buddy request.. so I pmed her that how do u know me I don't remember where we met before.. she said she has first noticed me on one AK ff and then KYPH FC.. and just want to be my friend..

basically she turned out to be a fan of my commments on AK ffs.. I know it sounds weird but yehi baat hai..

no it doesnt sound weird at all but actually believable

she recommnded so many AK ffs to read and said I would like to know what ur comments will be.. aur bohat kuch bola mujhe.. once I told u naa ke my way of commenting is way different from other readers.. toh bas!

we mostly talk abt AK ffs.. but yesterday we discussed Unforgettable and why the movie is not being promoted yet and Iqbal's career should be in BW or on TV  blah blah..  

oh so is she a Iqbal fan..?? guessing not obsessed one or..??

btw she gave me so many personal info abt herself..

without you even saying anything wow kya kaisa aap ka jadoo chalta haiWink

btw Sidra.. besides me and Nadia, how many friends do u have on IF? 

i have like 3 or 4...

Edited by Siddu246 - 22 September 2012 at 10:12pm
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

Punar Vivah BG music is the worst i ever came across.. Dead

DHOOM TANAA..  DHOOM TANAAA AAA.. 

DHIN TANA DHINA TANA..  DHIN TANA   DHOOM TANAA..

DeadDead

I love their backgrounds scores but hate the aa aa motherly one that plays whenever aarti cries and is with her kids and pehli chalo wali saasuma..

This score is the one I LOVE...I love the old folk rustic beats to it..

@6:28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0lkEHmRty4

Okay I missed that epi but did they ever use it again.. I don't remember this 6:28-7:12 wala BG..  bas thek laga mujhe, zra awein sa..Tongue 

Yes they did...in the mumbai scene when yash is playing soccer with the kids right before he hides behind aarti... and of course you didn't like it  Tongue

Btw I am going on about PV with you but have no idea if you still watch itLOL You better beAngryLOL...and if not then you better startApprove

na na.. I m watching it bhaii.. ab main itni bhi pagal nahin ke ye pregnancy waala track na dekhoon..LOL i read ur PV post.. will reply to it kal ya parson.. actually thoda time lage ga coz while reading ur responses I was like.. ji nahin, ye kya baat hui bhaii.. sorry i disagree here..  LOL

Ya I know while typing it...i was yup yahan she will disagree...haan yahan bhi toke gi...WinkLOL

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

Sorry but Garv-Kumud scenes/ vdoes are not avaialable on YT..Ouch but i do know that Garv and Kshitij's BG scores were used in other Balaji serials lekin ye nahin pata kahan.. I m sure u must have heard it many times before..  badi hi udaas si tune thi uski but still I LOVE it..

okay no problemSmile...im sure i heard it in every kekta serial possible since she cant seem to afford a new music composer...

I use to really like watching kumad, garv and Kshitij... 

I started watching Kkusum when Kshitij was out in Kumud's life.. so I only watched G-K track.. I liked Chetan's acting in it.. he played a very positive and emotional kind of a guy and he was playing Sasha in KGGK simultaneously  who was out and out jerk.. and in both roles Chetan was looking so convincing..  I used to be a big fan of Aashka.. never saw any actress so natural in crying scenes till date.. specially jab wo rote hute apni lines bolti thi na.. zabardast!!

oh you watched after the kshitji track ended...i hated how garv and kumad got married..mujhe itna ghussa aaya tha so i coudlnt really enjoy them...kekta always keeping the lovers apart...she just did the same thing pavrita rishtaAngry...kya nasoor aurat hai.. apni sexual frustration hum pe nikal ti..kamini ... okay i am doneLOL..anyways i use to like aashka also although i always used to get very annoyed with the amount of kohl they used to put on her bottom eyelid...she later did a vamp role in lagai tujhse lagan...she was fab in that... way better then any positive role...

and I think my fav BG music was of this show called Love story on Sony...called teri yaadin...it was only music but they turned it into a song..
and my other fav one is from an old show called Miit on Zeetv..it had hitein tejwani in it.. 

I like the title track of Love Story.. dil karta hai naadaniyaan.. reminds me of typical paki band song..

yes it does..first thing i thought of also..makes me miss pakistani music a lot...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index