Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 46)

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by Siddu246

Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

where is Sidra?????Ermm

kahin uski shaadi toh nahin ho gayi.. Stern Smile

i wonder where she is?

Ab meri itni bhi nahi jurat that I celebrate one of the most beautiful moments of my life and not include you guys in it
Embarrassed

u know Anila she have weird thoughtsLOL

weird thoughts kyun?  aisi baaton pe toh dil mein laddoo phoottey hein, haina Sidra!!?? Day Dreaming LOL

LOL
Sirf ladoo nahi aur kuch bhi phoota haiLOL

usually 3 cheezein phoot-ti hein..

a) dil mein laddoo wo bhi moti choor ke Blushing     b)  bhaanda/mattka  LOL

c) kisi kambakhat maarey se agar shadi honey waali ho toh >> Qismat..   D'oh 

ab ALLAH na karey 3rd waali baat ho.. LOL

Chaley phir aap dua hi karti reh ke 3rd wala option kabhi na hoWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

Sidra..  did u comment on this B-S vm, made by Nadia?   if u did then copy paste it here plz..  Embarrassed

Wow..I loved ittt... the scene section was superb.. I totally got everything even though I didn't understand the lyricsLOL.. I also really liked the music selection... the beginning was awesome...the music went so well with his hot bachelor personaltyWink.. And him shirtless and his tattoo.Day Dreaming...did not know he had one.. I loved how you showed how their relationship developed.. How he remembered seeing her for the first time at the party during the fashion show.. then they having a date and coffee.. then all the sad moments in between..and then finally them confessing their love for each other and living happily ever after... Beautiful job..I enjoyed watching it very much...Great Job..Loved ItClap

btw did u notice what Nadia has done in the car scene.. she actually took 2 different car scenes (one from Ezel, and one from Adanali) and merged into one.. B-S chatting in the car is not a real scene.. 

Oh wow that is amazing...i did not know that since I do not watch the show but that is impressive..I dont think anyone would ever notice unless you were a die hard fan...

Annu..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

I guess these over obsessed fans have a goal in their mind that we have to set few records for BS that no one could able to break them in near future.. when I was going through few pages, someone said..  cmon guys, just 52 pages left to break Karan Kundra's record >> most pages crossed in one thread..   even there is one topic where 1484 members Liked that post.. utter nonsense!Dead   I can bet all those regular members of IPK forum, they must have requested their friends to come over thr and Like that post.. 

Ya I looked into the thread also to see how can they have so many pages anyways all i saw them doing was writing each others names...i mean seriously does that even count...they are not even real wishes ...and just look at sanayas they are doing the same thing... pretty pathetic i must say...i actually looked at rati pandeys bday thread her fans actually celebrated in a good way..i mean they didnt spam but said they dedicated a whole week to her bday and it was like some game for each day on how to dedicate it to her so that made sense to me..that they are actually doing something besides nonsense..and not trying to prove something that no one will care about ..although all obessed fans are the same to me doesnt matter kaun sa celeb ho...sab ke sab screw dheele hainSilly...

Agreed.. that's the beauty or I should say the ugliness of IF.. here people worship the rising sun only.. they just need a new actor over whom they could drool.. 

Yup and ever since IF started this whole ranking bit..it has gotten even worse.. like really who cares...stop degrading yourself for such stuff it doesn't matter..get a life Wacko

it's a punjabi word naa.. I hate it.. gaali lagti hai..LOL  and anyone could be.. who could have imagined that during BHPH, this mediocre actor BS will be the next super star of IF..    

agreed i don't like that word either...a lot of people in pakistan use it and i always found it rather displeasing to hear.. and i use to watch barun in his old show..never cud i thought he would be at this position..i guess lady luck was on his side and he hit the jackpot with a star plus show...

Annu..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Thanks to fast forward button, finished watching wed-fri epis of PV in just 15 min.. worst epis ever!! Dead

Yash ji ek dam satthyaa+ paglaa gaye.. if I lost the boxing match it means my dead wife Arpita didn't forgive me that why the hell I consummated my marriage with my second wife.. ewww..Silly

and if won, means she (my dead wife) forgave me.. Ermm

Edited by annu127 - 22 September 2012 at 12:18pm
..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
AnnuHug

Annu..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

AnnuHug

Nadiaaa.. Unhappy  Hug

read my last pm.. Broken Heart Cry
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
do come tomorrow after 7pm urs..

no load shedding tomorrow.. Party

..NadiaZ..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
LOVED ur first siggy Nadia..Thumbs Up

..NadiaZ..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index