Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 35)

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Joined: 18 June 2009
Posts: 22763

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

Anddd I think I am all caught up Big smile

BravoClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Joined: 18 June 2009
Posts: 22763

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

areyy I forgot to tell u guys.. all indian channels got banned on cable tv in pak since Ramadan.. it doesn't make any difference to me though coz i only watch PV and Zee tv is banned in pak ages ago..  but I had to watch Big Boss 6 on tv.. starting in Nov..Unhappy


SO U ARE WATCHING PV  ONLINE ??
..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Joined: 18 June 2009
Posts: 22763

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

hey anyone watched BURFI??  I heard both RK and Priyanka did an amazing job.. movie will bag all the popular awards for sure.. 


i didn't...but i saw the promo it looks interesting...both RK and PC are great actors they were amazing in anjana anjani so i have a lot of expectations for this movie as well
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Joined: 19 August 2008
Posts: 6130

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

Originally posted by annu127

areyy I forgot to tell u guys.. all indian channels got banned on cable tv in pak since Ramadan.. it doesn't make any difference to me though coz i only watch PV and Zee tv is banned in pak ages ago..  but I had to watch Big Boss 6 on tv.. starting in Nov..Unhappy


SO U ARE WATCHING PV  ONLINE ??

yuppp.. i have to watch Zee shows online.. 
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Joined: 19 August 2008
Posts: 6130

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

Originally posted by annu127

hey anyone watched BURFI??  I heard both RK and Priyanka did an amazing job.. movie will bag all the popular awards for sure.. 


i didn't...but i saw the promo it looks interesting...both RK and PC are great actors they were amazing in anjana anjani so i have a lot of expectations for this movie as well

i guess they are deaf and dumb here.. RK has always been gr8 in almost every movie..  PC was gr8 in fashion.. i hardly watch her movies.. just like that.. 

i didnt read the IF members reviews but critics praised this movie a lot.. 
..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Joined: 18 June 2009
Posts: 22763

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
RK is a versatile actor  he always surprise us with a diff character
what is ur fav character (S)of his??
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Joined: 19 August 2008
Posts: 6130

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

RK is a versatile actor  he always surprise us with a diff character
what is ur fav character (S)of his??

BURFI..  Wink

Ajeb Prem ki..    Rocket singh    i didnt watch the whole movie though but still he was quite good as Sardar..    and Wake up Sid..       in Rockstar  i liked him in the first half.. second half was quite boring to watch.. 
..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Joined: 18 June 2009
Posts: 22763

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
u didn't like him in anjana anjani?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index