Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 34)

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

It was sooo much fun..we all went ghooming shooming...with my cousins and khala...We also went to 2 amusement parks and went on so many rides... I got sunburned from top to bottom..looked like tomatoe...it was very bad...my mom had to use a bobby pin to pin my shirt so i wouldnt be exposed in any way... anyways we all went on water rides and roller costers...i took my little cousin who scared to death on all the roller ocsters..she would wrap her arms and legs around me in every ride..she thought she would fall out cuz she is so small and skinnyLOL but i was very proud of her she went on all the rides...and my other cousin who was very scared of rides..so every time we would go in the line she would start complaining that she has to go to the bathroom...and we would be like abey abhi toh bathroom se hoke aayen hainLOL

lagta hai Aapki cousin mujh pe gayi hai.. i have height phobia so when i was kid main bhi apna herione-pana bohat dikhati thi on all the rides..LOL now i just like to drive dodging cars.. aisi aisi takkar deti hoon doosron (read guys) ko..LOL

btw where did u go? and when will be ur next trip..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Nadia we told you to watch Punar Vivah but you end up doing the opposite and watch MadhubalaConfused...

aur mazey ki baat.. she is watching it online and catched up all the epis in just one week.. Shocked Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..NadiaZ..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Sidra..  tum ne kya khaa ke ye CC banaya yaar.. Ermm  i could not even finish 2 full pages in 2 sessions today..D'ohLOL 

..NadiaZ..

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
hi Annu

Annu..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

hi Annu

Hello My Love.. Embarrassed

for You!  

..NadiaZ..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
arey listen..  i m gonna post something abhi.. tell me how much u agree or disagree with me, okay! Embarrassed
..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

i also love the song teri meri prem kahani from bodyguardDay Dreamingi am listening to it over and over again

you must be happy they used it in MB then Wink

yes i was coz it suits themEmbarrassed...btw how did u know?
..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Nadia we told you to watch Punar Vivah but you end up doing the opposite and watch MadhubalaConfused...

what can i do i fall in love with themEmbarrassedLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index