Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 33)

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

where is Sidra?????Ermm

kahin uski shaadi toh nahin ho gayi.. Stern Smile

i wonder where she is?

Ab meri itni bhi nahi jurat that I celebrate one of the most beautiful moments of my life and not include you guys in it
Embarrassed

u know Anila she have weird thoughtsLOL

weird thoughts kyun?  aisi baaton pe toh dil mein laddoo phoottey hein, haina Sidra!!?? Day Dreaming LOL

LOL
Sirf ladoo nahi aur kuch bhi phoota haiLOL

usually 3 cheezein phoot-ti hein..

a) dil mein laddoo wo bhi moti choor ke Blushing     b)  bhaanda/mattka  LOL

c) kisi kambakhat maarey se agar shadi honey waali ho toh >> Qismat..   D'oh 

ab ALLAH na karey 3rd waali baat ho.. LOL

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged

Sidra..  did u comment on this B-S vm, made by Nadia?   if u did then copy paste it here plz..  Embarrassed

Wow..I loved ittt... the scene section was superb.. I totally got everything even though I didn't understand the lyricsLOL.. I also really liked the music selection... the beginning was awesome...the music went so well with his hot bachelor personaltyWink.. And him shirtless and his tattoo.Day Dreaming...did not know he had one.. I loved how you showed how their relationship developed.. How he remembered seeing her for the first time at the party during the fashion show.. then they having a date and coffee.. then all the sad moments in between..and then finally them confessing their love for each other and living happily ever after... Beautiful job..I enjoyed watching it very much...Great Job..Loved ItClap

btw did u notice what Nadia has done in the car scene.. she actually took 2 different car scenes (one from Ezel, and one from Adanali) and merged into one.. B-S chatting in the car is not a real scene.. 

Edited by annu127 - 16 September 2012 at 4:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..NadiaZ..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged

seriously beyond ridiculous..i don't get what these phan girls even try to prove...india forums is nothing...doesn't give the celebs anything in the real world...why waste your time doing all this...

I guess these over obsessed fans have a goal in their mind that we have to set few records for BS that no one could able to break them in near future.. when I was going through few pages, someone said..  cmon guys, just 52 pages left to break Karan Kundra's record >> most pages crossed in one thread..   even there is one topic where 1484 members Liked that post.. utter nonsense!Dead   I can bet all those regular members of IPK forum, they must have requested their friends to come over thr and Like that post.. 

and 100% agreed..its the character they love not the actor...just wait when IPK ends Baruns crazy pan will also...just look at KSG, GC, Shilpa Anand, DD etc it never lasts..they only get such high appreciation because who they are paired opposite with...people want to see barun with sanaya only and that is something that will never last...

Agreed.. that's the beauty or I should say the ugliness of IF.. here people worship the rising sun only.. they just need a new actor over whom they could drool.. 

I wonder who will be the next launda after this one is done with 

it's a punjabi word naa.. I hate it.. gaali lagti hai..LOL  and anyone could be.. who could have imagined that during BHPH, this mediocre actor BS will be the next super star of IF..    

Edited by annu127 - 16 September 2012 at 5:18am
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged

areyy I forgot to tell u guys.. all indian channels got banned on cable tv in pak since Ramadan.. it doesn't make any difference to me though coz i only watch PV and Zee tv is banned in pak ages ago..  but I had to watch Big Boss 6 on tv.. starting in Nov..Unhappy

..NadiaZ..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged

hey anyone watched BURFI??  I heard both RK and Priyanka did an amazing job.. movie will bag all the popular awards for sure.. 

..NadiaZ..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged

i have completed 4 yrs on IF but u guys didnt wish me.. Cry

CongratsPartyWe will be spending the rest of our lives hereLOL

Thanks!    ji zaroor zaroor why not! LOL  waise ur 3 months left to complete 5 yrs on IF.. Mashallah!!Clap

btw just made a new friend Palika (aroramaina), from India.. Embarrassed

ReallyTongue..where did you meet her? what do you guys talk about?

on pm.. she actually sent me the buddy request.. so I pmed her that how do u know me I don't remember where we met before.. she said she has first noticed me on one AK ff and then KYPH FC.. and just want to be my friend..

basically she turned out to be a fan of my commments on AK ffs.. I know it sounds weird but yehi baat hai.. she recommnded so many AK ffs to read and said I would like to know what ur comments will be.. aur bohat kuch bola mujhe.. once I told u naa ke my way of commenting is way different from other readers.. toh bas!

we mostly talk abt AK ffs.. but yesterday we discussed Unforgettable and why the movie is not being promoted yet and Iqbal's career should be in BW or on TV  blah blah..  

btw she gave me so many personal info abt herself..

btw Sidra.. besides me and Nadia, how many friends do u have on IF? 

Edited by annu127 - 16 September 2012 at 10:45am
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Punar Vivah BG music is the worst i ever came across.. Dead

DHOOM TANAA..  DHOOM TANAAA AAA.. 

DHIN TANA DHINA TANA..  DHIN TANA   DHOOM TANAA..

DeadDead

I love their backgrounds scores but hate the aa aa motherly one that plays whenever aarti cries and is with her kids and pehli chalo wali saasuma..

This score is the one I LOVE...I love the old folk rustic beats to it..

@6:28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0lkEHmRty4

Okay I missed that epi but did they ever use it again.. I don't remember this 6:28-7:12 wala BG..  bas thek laga mujhe, zra awein sa..Tongue 

Btw I am going on about PV with you but have no idea if you still watch itLOL You better beAngryLOL...and if not then you better startApprove

na na.. I m watching it bhaii.. ab main itni bhi pagal nahin ke ye pregnancy waala track na dekhoon..LOL i read ur PV post.. will reply to it kal ya parson.. actually thoda time lage ga coz while reading ur responses I was like.. ji nahin, ye kya baat hui bhaii.. sorry i disagree here..  LOL

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Iska mujhe link deh na...

Sorry but Garv-Kumud scenes/ vdoes are not avaialable on YT..Ouch but i do know that Garv and Kshitij's BG scores were used in other Balaji serials lekin ye nahin pata kahan.. I m sure u must have heard it many times before..  badi hi udaas si tune thi uski but still I LOVE it.. 

I use to really like watching kumad, garv and Kshitij... 

I started watching Kkusum when Kshitij was out in Kumud's life.. so I only watched G-K track.. I liked Chetan's acting in it.. he played a very positive and emotional kind of a guy and he was playing Sasha in KGGK simultaneously  who was out and out jerk.. and in both roles Chetan was looking so convincing..  I used to be a big fan of Aashka.. never saw any actress so natural in crying scenes till date.. specially jab wo rote hute apni lines bolti thi na.. zabardast!!

and I think my fav BG music was of this show called Love story on Sony...called teri yaadin...it was only music but they turned it into a song..
and my other fav one is from an old show called Miit on Zeetv..it had hitein tejwani in it.. 

I like the title track of Love Story.. dil karta hai naadaniyaan.. reminds me of typical paki band song..

Edited by annu127 - 16 September 2012 at 11:25am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index