Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

Siddu246

IF-Dazzler

Siddu246

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by annu127

[YOUTUB/YOUTUBE]

okay, forget the vdo and the whole song.. the first 4 lines are so apt for all of us..  Day Dreaming  LOL

LOLI love this song...

EDIT..  i watched the vdo.. and seriously ZA is looking so decent and gorgeous here, unlike Kareena..Pinch

oh she looks stunning here..loved her dress and she got a rocking body unlike kareena who cudnt even hit the gym for a dayThumbs Down

btw ZA resembles Nadia Hussain a bit here..that famous top Pak model, no?

Nope not one bit..

Edited by Siddu246 - 10 August 2012 at 1:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 3)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Siddu246

IF-Dazzler

Siddu246

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged

I Love Spamming!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu....NadiaZ..

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

Yaaayyy We Already rockingParty.. 2 pages Down and I can already see my post numbers increasing LOL

I feel very freeeLOLMein panchi ki tara urrr rahi hoon

If you guys want me to add or delete anything let me know..I really wont mindEmbarrassed

reminds me of an old song..

panchhi banoon udti phiroon mast gagan mein

aaj main azaad hoon dunya ke chaman mein..

waise lagta hai, koi new site Aapke haath lagi hai emoticons ki.. LOL  u never used this kind of emos before naa.. Embarrassed 

Siddu246

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

Favorite movie: salaam Namaste,dhadkan,pyar ishq aur mohabbat,hum hogaye aapke,khushi,dil jo bhi kahey,no entry and many more lol

@ bold..   ur choices are quite hatt ke, Nadia..  wow  Ermm

Okay you and Sidra both like DHADKAN as one of ur fav movie.. why? whats so special abt it?? 

Edited by annu127 - 10 August 2012 at 9:44am

Siddu246

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Yea I liked it very much to..i tried to show both our friendship and our culture mixed together..since we desi girlsWink...and she did an amazing job..you know she made me 2 versions of it...Do you wanna see the other one..

haan han zaroor.. Embarrassed

btw aik gadbad ho gayi..  ur maker missed letter 'I'  in Waili, Wailey.. thr is 'i' after a..  Tongue  warna Wali, Waley toh kuch nahin hota..   even u didnt write Waili in the title..Confused  abeyy.. tu hi toh nahin bhool gayi.. Angry  LOL

No I didn't forget it...I didn't like it so I took it outLOL and I did some research the way I wrote it isn't wrong either... soooBig smile

just a while ago, a punjabi munda himself told me that Wali doesn't mean being free in punjabi (its waili,  and both have completely different pronunciation too) but yeah in urdu and arabic wali means guardian, supporter.. anyways!Smile
i liked the rules..  simple and straight forward..Thumbs Up and dont worry i'll never ever agree with you on anything..Evil Smile aisa karna meri shaan ke khilaaf bhi hai.. Cool LOL

thank you.. i first was allowing people to stalk..but then i changed it cuz i dont want to get reportedLOL

matlab tum kaho don't stalk.. aur wo kahein, ji acha.. Tongue

dear by doing so u actually made the readers curious ke do read our posts.. we like to say something gadbad in it..Wink LOL  

btw you spelled tom hAnks as tom hUnksLOL

and u spelled dhadkan as dhadkHan.. Wink

Siddu246

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

@Sid   : i have a Q in punar vivaah who fell in love first the guy or the girl?

The girl did...she has confessed to the audience but not to the guy...and the guy is falling for her or getting attracted to her but he is stopping himself...but its soo obvious he has fallen for her...yeh mard log bhi na

the girl is adorable.

I know Day Dreaming

okay guess karo.. Aarti ka bhaanda kab phootey ga ke she is actually a divorcee and not a widow.. before Yash confessing his love to her   or   right after it ??

btw Im waiting to see when will Aarti start getting jealous of or feeling suffocated with Arpita's 79041 pics.. Pinch

Siddu246

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Hobbies: Gossiping, Chatting, Sleeping ,Being Lazy and Going to the Bathroom

okay, we all go to the bathroom but we dont consider it as our hobby but You do.. why so??  how often do u go to the bathroom a day??  LOL

Siddu246

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged

finally this nautanki is being aired these days.. Dead

FAKE HOST, FAKE CALLER, FAKE SHOW..Angry

while watching it, me and Mummy were like this last nite >>  ROFL    Ermm

Iss behuda se zada mujhe uss host ko tamasha marna haiAngry

do u watch ARY iftar transmission.. Maya Khan uss se bhi badi film hai.. Dead

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3120239

Siddu246

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.