Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 15)

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by Siddu246

Nadia where are you..?? You can come online now ..Ramadan is Over

she is taking some rest i guess..  u know, this yr she sat for aitekaaf for the last ten days.. MASHALLAH! ClapBig smile

lol why should i rest my vacation just finished...i already explained to sidra

I meant to say u are taking a break from IF, internet.. LOL

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged

I am gonna be away for a couple of days...not to long this time..I told you na we are going away for mini ghoom na shoom na after Ramazan...This time with extended family too..My Khala and cousins are with us...

kya baat hai.. along with cousins means u guys will have more fun.. Enjoy ur trip!Embarrassed

So mein yoon gayi aur yoon aayi Embarrassed

theek hai.. kher naal jaa.. kher naal aa  Embarrassed

Nadia..  why don't u go anywhere on vacation.. yahi toh din hein ghoomne phirne ke.. Smile

BCOZ i don't like too...

U don't like going on vacation..Shocked  hailaa.. ye kya baat hui.. D'oh

last friday i went to the beach during ramadan

in the fasting state? Wacko
 but don't worry i did not swim

but why??Unhappy  u should have.. Day Dreaming
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Annu why don't u put a siggy

coz i don't have any achi si for my box.. do u ?Embarrassed

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Nadia..  u should start watching Punar Vivah.. then we will all discuss it..  i really want to see how much u understand Yash!   coz it seems like me and Sidra are not on the same page when it comes to Yash's feelings for Aarti.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..NadiaZ..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged

okay I didn't watch the Friday epi yet but last nite was the most ridiculous one.. no logic whatsoever!

how on earth can Aarti forget that big fire incident..  does she have a short term memory or what??   and those two servants.. why didnt they inform Scindias in Bhopal abt it..

it was an accident.. Aarti didn't do anything on purpose then why the hell is Yash blaming her for everything.. saving Aarti over saving Arpita's pics was Yash's choice then why he is mad at her?   his anger that why i couldn't save Arpita's memories makes sense but whr is Aarti's fault in it.. 

Edited by annu127 - 24 August 2012 at 11:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Oh yea I know yaar phir bhi kuch aur waqt wahan guzar leh teh..mere kathirDay Dreaming btw they did have another story arch they could have extended on which was the gunda people who were after yash...like woh story to ek dum se end kardi..looks like they had a change of mind because they have never left any loophole in this show so far...this was the very first oneErmm... 

yupp that could have easily been edited out coz it was so out of place.. Pinch

no you see this is his grieving process..yash schnidya is the most complex character out of everyone..he has been holding on to everything for the past 3 years...he has never let anything out..no one has brought out his emotions like aarti.. so he needs to go through all this...i actually love the way the are showing so many different layers of every character..you assume someone to be something but they turn out to be something else...we thought yash was a quiet calm person but in reality he has so much anger inside him that he needs to let it out to the one person who he knows he is falling in love with.. i love the way they are developing his character...its not the typical hero of a show..he has his dark side like everyone else in the world...they are showing everything very realistically how different humans react to different situations in life and this is how yash schnidya does.. You always have to show the Wrong before you can show the right...it will be soon enough where he will repent big time for what he has done and sweep his aartiji off her feet...He will make it up to her big time ... 

he is taking his anger out on her coz acc to Yash, she is crossing her limits, behaving acting like his wife which he doesn't like it in the first place..  I don't think he would have had any prob if she remained just his daughter's new mother..   okay u said, who he knows he is falling in love with, rite? so where did u get this idea that Yash is falling for Aarti.. did i miss anything?? is there any scene where we can see Yash feels something romantic for Aarti?? Don't tell me abt pot making, bangles buying and jhula scenes.. Yash didn't see her romantically..  just bcoz Aarti is the main lead of PV u already assumed that Yash is falling in love with.. kya aisi baat hai Sidra??Confused  from what I have seen so far this guy married Aarti for a purpose.. she is or was his friend but only a friend and now when he sees that how Aarti is trying to take the position of his first wife, makes him angry..    and yess I agree with you that he will repent for all his bad behavior when Aarti will leave Scindia house.. this will be the time when he will start missing her in his life and will realize that he is actually falling in love with..  

Okay I agree with you here...but I was talking about gayathriLOL...i call her gaya for short so i dont have to write her whole name down...i was just saying that gayathri has on so much makeup that it was hard to sympathize with her as a motherLOL...

lo kar lo baat..  main ne awein mein itna kuch bol diya..LOL yeah I don't like her shocking pink lipstick.. I was like, arey koi doosra shade bhi lagaya karo naa.. LOL

and yes you are right Bua ji name is maya...and yea i do understand why is she like this...but honestly i dont think her character is even needed...they have her as a vamp..a negative...but this show already has so many diverse characters that you dont even need her...the situations change how people react to things..one minute gayathri will be a goody because aarti has kept her son happy but the moment he is unhappy she flips sides...so aarti will be dealing with that all her life.. soon enough pari's jealousy and annoyance will be shown in front of the family and aarti also ...so they are so many characters who have many different shades to them that this show doesn't even require a hard core villain.. 

they wanted to show us the double standards of scindias.. when Maya became a widow they didn't care abt her punar vivah but when it came to their own son.. hmmm!!!Approve Maya is not a hard core villain dear.. she hates Aarti so she doesn't miss any chance to taunt her, that's it.. and from Gayatri's POV, Aarti is thr for a reason.. isi baat ke liye toh shaadi karai na ke mere bete ko har haal mein khush rakhna hai tumhein..  so the moment Aarti fails in her duties, she has to listen to saasu maa ki phittkaar..  did Aarti ever complain abt it.. I don't remember..

and Pari..  the less said the better.. the most annoying character of PV.. will talk abt her later..   

that guy doesnt even work in an office anymore..baas uska ek bluetooth or ek laptop se kaam chalta hai apne kamre meinLOL.. 

I heard he has only one suit.. wo dark brown wala.. LOL

Yea she is good...although i kinda dont like herLOLpata nahi baas kuch zada hi emotional womationl bhashan fauran chalu hojate hainWacko.. but yea she is good i guess

waise ek baat.. kis dhitaai se jhoot pe jhoot bolti hai scindias ke saamne.. and how the other day she convinced Aarti that Prashant is dead and u should consider urself as a widow and not as a divorcee..  shakal se kafi dukh-bhari lagti hai lekin hai badi chalaak aurat..LOL  but I feel pity for the actress.. i mean its not easy to memorize all those lengthy dialogues at this age..LOL 

HawwwShocked 

ji bilkul! Approve as he has no power in his voice so i feel like Farden Khan his voice shivers while screaming..

but yea i think he did a better job at screaming in Geet... i think because we see him speaking a very different dialect as yash thats why it sounds a bit odd...although acting is up to parClap.. 

really.. he played a punjabi in Geet naa so did he really talk like a Punjabi munda in it too??  like Angad Khanna was also a punjabi but Iqbal never talked in punjabi dialect in KYPH..   okay give me a link of any Mann scene.. I wanna see the difference..  Embarrassed

Edited by annu127 - 24 August 2012 at 12:14pm
..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

Nadia..  u didnt wait for me.. Angry

i waited for u for a long time but u didn't show up
..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Nadia where are you..?? You can come online now ..Ramadan is Over

well ramadan is over but not work...the first and second day of eid i was not at home and from thr 3rd day i started working.
besides i have to watch the epis that i've missed in ramadan of my new fav serial

and ur new fav serial is Derin Sular = Deep WatersEmbarrassed

and u were not at home on the first 2 days of eid.. then whr were u? and what did u do?

i visited my grandmothers & relatives ... well i had fun with my cousinsWink

chalo write a 10 lines essay on it..  how did u celebrate Eid ul Fitr this yr.. Embarrassed   sab batao.. hamein bhi toh kuch pata chaley.. Approve

i celebrated it like every year nothing special it was more fun when i was young ... i've put mehindi (henna) i loove mehindi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index