Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 149)

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

am I the only one who got bored seeing AsYa drinking coffee..Pinch

matlab kitni baar?? Ermm

thats the problem with this ph..they are not very creative and stick to the same romance or scene type...i am just not getting this asya couple at all...why has suddenly asad becoming more involved with zoya randomly...wasnt he trying to stay away from her...i dont know im still at this show cuz of razia and mamu zoya thing right now everything else is just a drag ...

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
I dont think I have ever spammed so much...okay i really didn't spam..i actually responded back to every single postTongue and now we are at 149Big smile... so now you finish it off cuz i am tired...
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
oh i also just wanted to say aren't the baby scenes with Arya so damn cute...like I love them...they are so refreshing and so well written and acted...They have been such a joy to watch after so much drama... KS is beyond adorable and cute with her baby bump...She really is one professionally women...At this age and point in her career being a mother of 3 young kids and then having a baby bump too...like wow who does thatClap...really just amazing...and GC as the caring and naughty Yash is so cute..i love how yash keeps teasing her and also taking such great care of her...the scene with the baby kick...the way yash was giving his bedroom eyes to aarti while they held the baby bump was just so amazingDay Dreaming...such a wonderful and NATURAL acting by both of them as parents...never seen such real in depth scenes about a pregnancy on drama before...
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Just read the questions you gave pallavi... where do you come up with such great questionsThumbs Up...I dont want to read the last question cuz she will rip apart my favs OuchLOL

Edited by Siddu246 - 31 March 2013 at 11:02pm
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

I dont think I have ever spammed so much...okay i really didn't spam..i actually responded back to every single postTongue and now we are at 149Big smile... so now you finish it off cuz i am tired...

Haan.. and you deserve a clap and a hug, seriously! ClapHug coz I know the other day how I ended up with severe migraine after replying too many posts of urs and Nadia on the same day.. usually what I do is, I first click My Posts button and then click the number/link of my last post of that particular thread.. and I knew that last nite I was on pg 147.. so when I saw u on the same page but still 2 pages have already crossed so I was like.. hein, next pages mein kya hai??Confused so darte darte I clicked the next page and my instant reaction was.. WHATTT.. IS THIS FOR REAL??Shocked   tum ne apna Sunday mere naam kiya.. Thank you so much..Big smile really really appreciate it..ClapStar

Okay, so abhi I m gonna reply to few posts.. discussion wali baad mein, in the new thread coz it will take some time, u know..Embarrassed 

Edited by Annu.. - 01 April 2013 at 1:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Just read the questions you gave pallavi... where do you come up with such great questionsThumbs Up...I dont want to read the last question cuz she will rip apart my favs OuchLOL

Thanks for liking them.. and it took me more than an hour to think and write too..Wacko  and don't worry, I'll post the last wala question here with larger font, specially for you..LOL  and I asked the most over rated actor/actress.. so she has to take just one name..  Vivian would be that unlucky one I guess.. LOL    

now you better hurry up and become a Dazzler soon..Embarrassed tumhari toh ache se grilling main karoongi and that too in the FC..Day Dreaming  LOL

Siddu246

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Wow thank you so much Annu...really appreciate it..it was actually very nice reading it though I did not liek the story nor did it make me want to watch the show..not cuz of your writing but cuz of the show story...i actually now would have preferred ZGH storyLOL but dont worry I wont make you do itLOL..but yea the part that really turned me off is why did Sila want to marry adeel..what was the reason..he is poor and she comes from a well off family why would you want marry someone who you have hardly had any feeling towards... i feel without that the story is incomplete and it wud bother me in not knowing...

honestly speaking I cant even dream of writing ZGH story not bcoz u don't want to read it Tongue but its actually kinda difficult to tell.. coz the show is more abt lead couple take on different things of their life.. both have a habit of writing diary so mostly story moves through their monologues..

and now I m thinking to stop watching DEM.. goshh main lead Sanam Jung is so boring to watch.. Sila's compromising nature gets on my nervous.. Sleepy

LOLLOL

yes it was something i would want to read over and over again...see I told you na you should write a FF...agar you can write this much im sure you can write a one sceneWink

heyy don't do this.. I get this feeling that you are just pulling my leg..OuchLOL  my English sucks.. plus I don't have this talent of writing in me at all..  a writer needs to have a very imaginative mind and like i said before i cant even think abt a scene.. I just told you what i saw on my tv screen, that's it..Embarrassed  and it makes me feel good when u like it too.. bas aur koi baat nahin..Embarrassed   

Edited by Annu.. - 01 April 2013 at 1:27pm
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Annu..

Happy 8th Anniversary KYPHians..

Please everyone tell us about your experience here ..
I am sure a certain someone is just itching to let it all outTongue

yeah that certain someone was, but not anymore..Pinch nobody showed their interest in it so I dropped that idea too..  

awww I mainly posted there because I knew you really wanted to otherwise mera itna koi shauk nahi tha..anyways you can tell me if you want ..i really wanted to hearEmbarrassed

its okay.. even I lost my interest in it too..  we all had to share it naa and not just me..  chodo, matti paao!! 

Siddu246

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index