||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) - Page 112

Posted: 10 years ago
Just read the questions you gave pallavi... where do you come up with such great questions๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...I dont want to read the last question cuz she will rip apart my favs ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by Siddu246 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Siddu246

I dont think I have ever spammed so much...okay i really didn't spam..i actually responded back to every single post๐Ÿ˜› and now we are at 149๐Ÿ˜ƒ... so now you finish it off cuz i am tired...

Haan.. and you deserve a clap and a hug, seriously! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค— coz I know the other day how I ended up with severe migraine after replying too many posts of urs and Nadia on the same day.. usually what I do is, I first click My Posts button and then click the number/link of my last post of that particular thread.. and I knew that last nite I was on pg 147.. so when I saw u on the same page but still 2 pages have already crossed so I was like.. hein, next pages mein kya hai??๐Ÿ˜• so darte darte I clicked the next page and my instant reaction was.. WHATTT.. IS THIS FOR REAL??๐Ÿ˜ฒ   tum ne apna Sunday mere naam kiya.. Thank you so much..๐Ÿ˜ƒ really really appreciate it..๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

Okay, so abhi I m gonna reply to few posts.. discussion wali baad mein, in the new thread coz it will take some time, u know..๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Edited by Annu.. - 10 years ago

Just read the questions you gave pallavi... where do you come up with such great questions๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...I dont want to read the last question cuz she will rip apart my favs ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for liking them.. and it took me more than an hour to think and write too..  and don't worry, I'll post the last wala question here with larger font, specially for you..๐Ÿ˜†  and I asked the most over rated actor/actress.. so she has to take just one name..  Vivian would be that unlucky one I guess.. ๐Ÿ˜†    

now you better hurry up and become a Dazzler soon..๐Ÿ˜ณ tumhari toh ache se grilling main karoongi and that too in the FC..  ๐Ÿ˜†

Wow thank you so much Annu...really appreciate it..it was actually very nice reading it though I did not liek the story nor did it make me want to watch the show..not cuz of your writing but cuz of the show story...i actually now would have preferred ZGH story๐Ÿ˜† but dont worry I wont make you do it๐Ÿ˜†..but yea the part that really turned me off is why did Sila want to marry adeel..what was the reason..he is poor and she comes from a well off family why would you want marry someone who you have hardly had any feeling towards... i feel without that the story is incomplete and it wud bother me in not knowing...

honestly speaking I cant even dream of writing ZGH story not bcoz u don't want to read it ๐Ÿ˜› but its actually kinda difficult to tell.. coz the show is more abt lead couple take on different things of their life.. both have a habit of writing diary so mostly story moves through their monologues..

and now I m thinking to stop watching DEM.. goshh main lead Sanam Jung is so boring to watch.. Sila's compromising nature gets on my nervous.. ๐Ÿฅฑ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

yes it was something i would want to read over and over again...see I told you na you should write a FF...agar you can write this much im sure you can write a one scene๐Ÿ˜‰

heyy don't do this.. I get this feeling that you are just pulling my leg..๐Ÿ˜†  my English sucks.. plus I don't have this talent of writing in me at all..  a writer needs to have a very imaginative mind and like i said before i cant even think abt a scene.. I just told you what i saw on my tv screen, that's it..๐Ÿ˜ณ  and it makes me feel good when u like it too.. bas aur koi baat nahin..๐Ÿ˜ณ   

Edited by Annu.. - 10 years ago

awww I mainly posted there because I knew you really wanted to otherwise mera itna koi shauk nahi tha..anyways you can tell me if you want ..i really wanted to hear๐Ÿ˜ณ

its okay.. even I lost my interest in it too..  we all had to share it naa and not just me..  chodo, matti paao!! 

โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

our hard work paid off.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

๐Ÿ˜ณ

hmm okay...because one time I playfully said it to my uncle that i wish we could play holi..looks like soo much fun...and my uncle he is from India..like meaning he has lived quite some time there and has family there too so he knows about how Muslims are there..anyways when i said that..he got really pissed at me Lol...and he didn't like it one bit even tho i just said it was for fun but yea he gave me a good lecture on it and well yea i don't think we are even suppose to play even if its for fun value.. because at the end even the color applying has to do with religious reasoning..anyways i guess to each to his own but i guess my main point was that even if Muslims do it as a fun thing ..presenting other religion holidays in a Muslim show just looks wrong..especially when you have hardly shown them celebrating their own holidays or even shown them praying..

see, its not like majority of indian muslims play Holi.. it depends on family to family.. how conservative/liberal you are.. how much islamic and non islamic rituals you follow in ur daily routine life.. ur Uncle is right that we shouldn't play it.. but Sidra aisey toh bohat si cheezein hein which we adopt from our culture and they have nothing to do with our religion.. muslim women are not supposed to wear Saris coz its revealing,  but still we indian/paki do.. my mom and sister both wear it.. Mummy 24/7, and sis occasionally.. what abt these having love affairs/courtships, celebrating Valentines days.. all are prohibited in Islam naa.. but so many still do it despite knowing that how our religion strictly against it..  the things is, we do adopt so many things from our surroundings coz we like to follow it..

okay why it was shown in QH, coz it does happen.. plus they have to bring all their characters at one place so Holi was the most apt occasion.. but the big question is, how often Eid is celebrated in other serials where everyone is hindu..  

hehe just yesterday my sister was like are you watching fawads zindagi gulzar hai show and im like no...and she is like you have to watch it..its soo good i cant stop thinking about it Lol ...but yea i think i will start..so far i have only seen one scene randomly aur woh bhi on my phone..the chai falling one ...kuch samaj nahi aaya but it was cute

don't watch it from the beginning coz u'll get bored to death.. the show has really picked up speed from the last 5 epis where Zaroon-Kashaf's love story begins..  warna it was kinda boring in the beginning.. 

Congratsss๐Ÿฅณ...

Link to the next thread...sorry but couldn't help but make it all colorful๐Ÿ˜ณ

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3515572&PID=79641456&#79641456
...Edited by Annu.. - 10 years ago