Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 148)

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

Originally posted by Siddu246

Wow just WOW..  what a beautiful and well thought out post Sidra..ClapStar  u almost made me speechless.. after reading it I was like.. what should I say now..Tongue

Woow..no thank you soo much for such a compliment...i was like if Annu liked it then iska matlab kuch toh sahi likha hoga...but thank you so much..it really means a lot coming from you Embarrassed...this actually made me realize how much i missed writing...because this was one post i had just started typing and didn't stop till i was done..it was fun and reading it again..i know I definitely could have made it better Lol ...but thanks so much ..i cant believe I almost made you speechless ..should go down in historyTongueWink

Okay I feel this track belongs to GC, AD and ZP.. btw just heard that she is quitting the show for some personal reason and Mittals said they wont replace her coz no one can play Gayatri better than ZP so in the coming epi, she will be killed.. she is one of my fav character in the show and has been too good as G3..

Yup ZP was great in her last last track of the show..I am glad they gave her such a deserving track to end her character with...And yes Mittals just couldn't replace her and I dont think any of us would want her to be replaced ...She oozed so much charisma and glow when she was on screen..it didnt matter if she was good or bad but the she created a pull towards herself...they gave her the well deserved send off that she should have gotten.

Yash's position is so vulnerable.. imagine all these yrs u were the laadla of the house and suddenly from nowhere u get tagged being a najayaz aulaad of ur father..  acting wise GC is doing an awesome job.. his facial expressions are almost bang on.. and I m happy that we didn't get to see Yash screaming ke ay bhagwaan mere saath hi kyun!! coz u know I don't like GC when he screams..

Yea i agree with you...this is where GCs acting comes up to par...his subtle expressions speaks volumes rather then him screaming like a manic..i think this track was handled so beautifully by the Cvs for not taking the usual running to the bhagwan and screaming kyun but in a more realistic approach minus the mahanta...because we saw him breakdown and be heartbroken when not in front of the family but when alone with himself or his aartiji..

Agreed with whatever u said abt AD.. I already said he turned out to be the surprise package of the show.. why he stuck around in IPK.. to remain in the good books of 4 lions..

Yes and to continue doing masti off screen apparently... how weird is that..why would you waste your time and career just to hang out with the castConfused

btw has KS put on a few kilos.. it looks so..

Yes it does seem so but I think its mainly cuz of hairstyle change which I love btw but yea givers her a more fuller look also since they are showing her in a baby bump they might have told her to put on a few and if not it totally goes with it...I'm completely loving her in baby bump..most cutest thing in the worldDay Dreaming..

I feel, SP didn't get that much share in this track as much he should have.. don't know its his guilt or what, but he looks as if he has enclosed himself into a shell.. wo roub, wo dabdaba jo SP mein tha.. where it is now.. why he looks so helpless in front of Akash.. why he didnt threaten him yet that if he didn't stop doing all badtameezi he will disown him.. regarding his warning to Yash, don't u think that was his chaal to get rid of Akash coz he knew people, media will know abt his illegitimate son and his affair with Radha.. kya izzat rahegi uski society mein..  this man has always kept his head high and Radha-Akash is a big dent on his clean image..

no I do not think it was SP chal or anything..he genuinely warned Yash for his good cuz what Sp said happened..everything got destroyed and at that point Sp just didnt care for image anymore because he cared more about his family falling a part...he wouldn't let Yash leave the house and would he shoot himself if Yash did... so yea Sp has been geiune about it all cuz he does care for his family

Yash living in servant quarter was the height of stupidity.. matlab aisa bhi kya ke kuch bhi dikha do..  and yeah even I didn't like this track in the beginning coz for me, the show had served its purpose the moment Yash forgave Aarti for all her lies.. they needed a track to continue it for another quarter or whatever but bcoz of power pact performance of all the main characters it actually turned out to be a good one.. but still I m not convinced the way Yash's character is being written here.. stop showing his mahanta.. it makes me bore.. Sleepy

Yup agree with you and now I like that we have gotten some freshness back in the show..with 1 month leap and Gayatri dying ..it helps to progress the story further..tho this PV of SP/Rahda ..I was okay with it in the beginning like i knew aise hone wala hai because come on what makers wouldn't take advantage of this opportunity since the show is named after it..anyways but the thing is i really do not like this radha's character...she is highly irritating, boring, dull and why is she all of sudden caring so much for SP..like 30 saal baad apni pyar bhari feeling uber nikli...ridiculous women..the man just lost his wife and you are rekindling your love for him again..its just seems to forced and out of place ..they shud have given it a bit more time for this track to develop all the way.. ...

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

Okay so last nite I was watching PV and one thing that irked hell out of me was when Gayatri was taking her last few breathe.. all she cared abt Yash, Yash, Yash and ONLY Yash!!

for God sake lady, u have had 2 other sons Pankaj and Prateek also.. u are gonna die any moment so why the hell u are showering all ur love and affection on ur manjla beta YASH only??Angry  fine, she said sorry to him, telling him that how much she loves him, he is like a Ram for this family and what not.. but at least marte marte apne doosre beton ke liye bhi toh kuch bolo who all were standing beside her, shedding tears for her, waiting for the moment when their mother calls their name to say something to them too.. but nothing happened!

it really puts me off when parent gives too much importance to his/her laadla child.. baqi toh jaise kuch lagte hi nahin..Pinch

Oh totally agree with you...that was one thing I noticed to and I am sure others did too..why only yash and aarti given so much importance...like poor vidhi, panjak, parteek, like they all stayed with her for a longer time then aarti did...and seriously i would be hella pissed if my mom only cared for my sisters...i would go off on herAngryLOL but yea it was very unreal but i guess they wanted to show Gayatris redemption to the fullest with Yash and make the audience feel for her and forgive her too..and she has always favored yash over the other two so it wasnt random but yea i get you...its not normal when a mother favors one child over the others...but it was a very well acted scene by all and it was sweet how she died in the arms of her raja betaDisapprove... 
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Annu..]

did you see his Tihar jail waali tweet.. phir se gaali..  loser!  when he wasn't nominated for the award he called it, silly metal bodies..  and instead of conveying strong meaningful msges regarding any incidents, he is doing this.. or who knows he is just frustrated at being jobless with nothing to do.. isi liye gaaliyaan bak raha hai..  where is his better half now who loves to poke her nose in his professional life.. and the most weird thing is, I never saw a single comment where his fan criticized him  or even advised him that Iqbal u shouldn't use such words in ur tweets.. matlab his chamchays are okay with it too..Dead  

his chamchis actually go along with it and use the same kind of language too and basically laugh it off...they think its funny...pathetic.. and if he likes being so jobless he should have just quit..no normal actor takes such long breaks..like if not for money doesn't he want to just work cuz it might be his passion or something he likes to do but i guess not...
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

kuch kahiye.. Embarrassed

LOL

okay she looks pregnant again ...right? or she hasn't gotten rid of her baby fat? But hasnt it been a year..??? And why has she had the same hairstyle for the past like 10 years...she always looks the same...and moo pe toh white sab pehka wa hai which makes her lip color look bad...and Iqbals bottom half is all wrong..length of jeans is wrong and annoying... doesnt look age appropriate...

Sneha has always been bulky so its not easy for her to reduce belly after pragnancy.. and this woman seriously needs some makeover.. it hurts my eyes now seeing her in the same avatar for the last 8 yrs.. LOL  aur Iqbal ke shoes and kapdey (minus the jacket) toh mujhe China ke lage..Embarrassed

really she has always been bulky thought she was normal figure..not to skinny not to fat but here she looks pregnant again..and yea needs a makeover bad..like at least change your hairstyle..she makes her hubby look like monkey with the long hair lekin khud ek style mein dhabbi wi hai.. and what do you mean china se hain..i didnt get the meaning Lol
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

Sidra..  who is this lil girl with GC in ur 3rd siggy? 

I would tell you to guess but I cant wait that long in telling youTongue

Its Zahida Parveens daughter...She is very cute na...she looks like her mom na...She came on the sets of her moms last day of shoot to say hi and bye to everyone...her daughter became very good friends with GC

here look at this pic..very sweet

they showed segments of her last day and Zahida ji was so cute..not those old aunty types..she is always fooling around, being naughty and having fun even on her last day though everyone was sad..very jolly non boring lady...love how she got along with the cast and crew especially GC..i loved it
Embarrassed

Yeah very cute and looks very well mannered too.. and she resembles this actress a bit, no?this lady was in YMGGK..

hmm yea a little bit..guess cuz they all have chubby rounded faces

and I watched that sbs segment too.. so she left bcoz of her illness.. chalo Allah kher karey.. I guess it must have been very hard for her to spend so much time on the set coz I don't think before PV, she has played such an imp role with so much screen time..

yea she left cuz of health issues...really a great loss but im glad it was a valid reason and not like oh i want to be become BW no 1 actressWink and yes she had a very big role in YMGGK..she played a total vamp..she was very evil and the total opposite of Gayatri so when i saw she was casted in PV i was like nahiii she will be a churail here tooLOL but of course things turned out differently...

btw did she ever go on a break due to health issue.. I don't remember.. phir achanak se aisa kya hua..

yea she did..remember during the track where Aarti finds out she is pregnant and Yash is hulk mode..they put her health problem in the show itself and showed her leave for knee surgery..remember they had everyone talk to her through a webcam while she was in the hospital..yea thats where it was..she was gone for a while during the whole period cuz of her health problem...

anyways still it was a daring decision to quit a serial which gave u so much fame and money but nothing is bigger than good health.. u know when I first saw the TB article headline, my instant reaction was.. areyy yaar nahinnn!!  as G3, ZP has been simply amazing.. loved her chemistry with GC and SP..

omgg same hereee...at first it was published as a rumor so i didn't pay attention to it but jab sabse pehli article aayi and it was confirmed..omg i was like this just can not be true..why why is this happening..it was like GC or KS leaving or something..really tells how imp of a character she was and how much of impact she made..she had great chemistry with everyone ..and as a elder couple Sp and Gaya were really great..they seemed a little hatke from the usual older couples we have seen in the dramas...and thats why i hate radha...she just cannot match gayatri and become Sp wifes...why couldn't they get some better characterization for her..ughh im dreading this Lol and no words for her and GC...seriously I have watched so many shows in my lifetime but I have never felt such realism in a mother son bond like i have here...it was seriously one of kind...and they shared the same kind of bond off screen to which was amazing...really will be unforgettable...and Yash and his Badi ma suck...she is dull and boring and doesn't shower any love on him like gayatri did..no chemistry between them at all.. Lool i am becoming like one of those loonys who only want a certain couple together but here its about a old ladyLOL

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

Dil e Muztar = a restless/impatient heart

Sila (sanam jang) is the only child of her rich parents.. her step mother is Saba Pervaiz.. real mom Allah ko pyari ho gayi.. Adeel (Imran Abbas) and Sila are first cousins.. chachazaad.. he and his mother stay at Sila's father's annexe.. Adeel's father passed away when he was young so his uncle supports both of them but dono ke sath servant jaisa sulook.. anyways, Saba pervez wants Sila to marry her nephew but she refuses him.. in anger Saba asks.. to whom u want to marry? Sila says >> is se.. looking at Adeel who just enters the room.. this makes everyone furious including Adeel.. Sila threatens her parents that if they keep forcing her to marry that guy which she refused she will leave the house..  but next day, she literally does the same.. Sila's parents put all the blame on Adeel.. they thought that Adeel has his eye on their wealth and using Sila for that purpose.. Adeel searches Sila and tells her parents that I m not interested in ur money nor in ur daughter but Sila's father says that u have to do the nikaah with her warna it will be a big badnamai for us.. Adeel refuses it immediately but his mother makes him agreed apni qasam de kar..

here I love how Adeel says.. mujhe aisi cheap emotional ladkiyon se chid hai jo is tarha ki harkatein karti hein.. very realistic dialogue I must say..Clap anyways Adeel-Sila get married.. but Adeel clearly tells her that I might be ur choice but u are not mine.. I did nikaah with you coz this is what everyone wanted to.. they leave the annexe too.. Sila's father disowns his daughter coz of her na-farmani, cuts all ties with her and they move to Canada.. Adeel's mother dies as she was ill..

Adeel doesn't like her.. hardly talks.. bas kaam ki baat.. his office friend makes him realize that now u should accept her as ur wife.. jo hona tha wo gaya.. adeel taunts her that this is not ur baap ka gher.. u will have to adjust in my limited salary blah blah.. Sila is like.. ji okay..

the thing which I really don't like in the show is, they are not telling the story from Sila's POV.. no monologues of her whatsoever.. why she wanted to marry Adeel..how she feels abt his cold behavior and everything.. maybe she liked him but why she chose him over her parents.. why she got ready to compromise everything..  she just smiles and nods for everything.. I mean how can a rich girl adjust herself in a mid class life so easily.. we don't know..

anyways, one day she gets fainted.. doc says she is having some mental stress..finally Adeel's heart melted for her and he confessed his love too.. btw poor acting by Imran Abbas..LOL now they are showing their happy lovey dovey days..   Zoya (Sarwat Gillani) makes her entry as their neighbor.. a bit suspicious + paindu type girl.. most probably she will come b/w A-S..

acting wise, Sanam Jang is quite average.. she needs to work on her facial expressions a lot.. and her dialogues delivery sucks! no voice modulation whatsoever.. she failed to emote through her voice..  as a couple Adeel-Sila/Imran-Sanam look good together..

P.S.. I tried my best to make it short so that u don't get bored but still it ended up with more than 30 lines..LOLEmbarrassed 

Wow thank you so much Annu...really appreciate it..it was actually very nice reading it though I did not liek the story nor did it make me want to watch the show..not cuz of your writing but cuz of the show story...i actually now would have preferred ZGH storyLOL but dont worry I wont make you do itLOL..but yea the part that really turned me off is why did Sila want to marry adeel..what was the reason..he is poor and she comes from a well off family why would you want marry someone who you have hardly had any feeling towards... i feel without that the story is incomplete and it wud bother me in not knowing...

okay so after copy pasting it from the Word, i just changed the font to Georgia.. bas aise hi..   hmm dont u think Sidra, it appeared so good as if i wrote something very meaningful.. Day Dreaming  LOL

LOLLOL

yes it was something i would want to read over and over again...see I told you na you should write a FF...agar you can write this much im sure you can write a one sceneWink

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

her right kalaai reminds me of Razia of QH..  and why so many rings in one hand.. and I hardly find any delicate one..

her left kalaai is filled up with several Mannat ke dhaage/dori.. I know Ekta believes in all such things but it looks weird/scary to me wearing all this together.. is she supposed to wear them every single day?Ermm

she is one weird lady man...like odd..no wonder no one wants to marry her...any ways no you do not have to wear those rings or mannat ke dhaage..you can take them off once its been completed but she said in a iv that she doesnt like to take it off becasue she thinks she will be cursed if she does so and that it doesnt feel nice to her to do so...she belives too much in the astrology stuff and success can only come from things like that...remember thats why she names all her shows with K at a point...

no comments on her dress..Pinch

what i hate the most about her is the way she poses..with one arm always bare and on her side hip..like that how hollywood celebs pose and thats what she is trying to copy but she just looks like an idiot and awkward...seems like she has no confidence in herself and is very insecure about her looks hence why she wears such inappropriate outfits and comes off trying to hard...she has so much money but can seem to hire a decent stylist and look normal.. 

^^   i posted this pic & comment in the FC.. but alas nobody daalofied it any ghaas..Ouch  ab Aap hi kuch bol do.. Embarrassed

LOL

not surprised...wahan sab abhi tak seven years ago mein atak weh hain..i couldn't even play those games cuz honestly i dont remember anything nor did i ever analyze the show to such an extentConfusedi just watched it for fun..wonder how they remember every little detail...

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

so I watched all the 4 epis of CC.. and what a show.. a typical typical saas-bahu saga.. I guess it will be more or less like Madhuri-Arona Irani's Beta.. saas-bahu ki non stop takkar..

so why Sanaya chose this ghissa pitta show and that too of Sony after doing Khushi-IPK..  she could have waited for a better serial of Zee, SP or even Colors.. why so much rush?  how much salary she must be getting? almost double of what she got in her previous show? Ermm

so i watched the show too...only to see the hype around it and seriously what was that...i cant believe she chose this as her comeback... i have no idea why she didnt wait..i guess it seems she got caught up in the limelight of it all because she had said that many offers have come her way and its nice for her to pick and chose and that she has never been in this kind of place before so yea i think she just didnt know how to handle it all and make a good decision.. she really had plenty of time to wait and get something good on her hands..like a different concept and better channel...like DD, GC, Ksg all got shows with a different concept and it appealed to the audience.. here its the same ghissa phita saas bahu drama... and yes of course she got a huge pay raise...she is probably getting making double then she did before now...if i was her i would have waited to sign a show and done some reality show ...i heard she is signed up for jhalak..see i would have just done that and maybe some other appearances like hosting or some other reality show then quickly sign on a show...

aur Farhan khan.. the less said the better..Pinch Bol Bachan toh bohat dene aate hein.. " I've been offered more than 15 to 20 serials".. as what??  Hero's best friend or heroine's laadla dewar??   na shakal hai aur na hi aqal, period..Thumbs Down

oh gosh this guy is so ridiculous...dont even get me started...dont get how he got this role..he is sooo bad and yes i read his iv..he is so arrogant...oh i go audition for roles and then say no to them...saala kuch zada hi hawa mein urr ra hai... when a actor starts doing that the word gets around about certain actors and they tend to blacklist them in a way so hell no he was chosen for such roles... anyways all the sanaya fans are defending her choice and even this 'actor' even tho you can tell they don't like it either...but really dont see this show becoming a hit and will hang around the low numbers for till it lasts..it might of had a chance if it wasn't on a poor channel like sony...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index