Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 147)

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

Happy 8th Anniversary KYPHians..

Please everyone tell us about your experience here ..
I am sure a certain someone is just itching to let it all outTongue

yeah that certain someone was, but not anymore..Pinch nobody showed their interest in it so I dropped that idea too..  

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

umm do Muslims celebrate HoliErmm...???

in india, yes they do.. they take Holi just as a cultural event and play it for having some fun.. but of coarse, from religion's POV it is not allowed.. 

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Sidra..  i guess you are not watching Zindagi gulzar hai, arnt you?  but do watch last epi i.e episode 18..   its a Must watch! Embarrassed
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
am I the only one who got bored seeing AsYa drinking coffee..Pinch

matlab kitni baar?? Ermm

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

Happy 8th Anniversary KYPHians..

Please everyone tell us about your experience here ..
I am sure a certain someone is just itching to let it all outTongue

yeah that certain someone was, but not anymore..Pinch nobody showed their interest in it so I dropped that idea too..  

awww I mainly posted there because I knew you really wanted to otherwise mera itna koi shauk nahi tha..anyways you can tell me if you want ..i really wanted to hearEmbarrassed
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 6:28pm | IP Logged

umm do Muslims celebrate HoliErmm...???

in india, yes they do.. they take Holi just as a cultural event and play it for having some fun.. but of coarse, from religion's POV it is not allowed.. 

hmm okay...because one time I playfully said it to my uncle that i wish we could play holi..looks like soo much fun...and my uncle he is from India..like meaning he has lived quite some time there and has family there too so he knows about how Muslims are there..anyways when i said that..he got really pissed at me Lol...and he didn't like it one bit even tho i just said it was for fun but yea he gave me a good lecture on it and well yea i don't think we are even suppose to play even if its for fun value.. because at the end even the color applying has to do with religious reasoning..anyways i guess to each to his own but i guess my main point was that even if Muslims do it as a fun thing ..presenting other religion holidays in a Muslim show just looks wrong..especially when you have hardly shown them celebrating their own holidays or even shown them praying..
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 6:37pm | IP Logged

Sidra..  i guess you are not watching Zindagi gulzar hai, arnt you?  but do watch last epi i.e episode 18..   its a Must watch! Embarrassed

hehe just yesterday my sister was like are you watching fawads zindagi gulzar hai show and im like no...and she is like you have to watch it..its soo good i cant stop thinking about it Lol ...but yea i think i will start..so far i have only seen one scene randomly aur woh bhi on my phone..the chai falling one ...kuch samaj nahi aaya but it was cute
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 6:50pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Annu..]

I agree that they believe in a joint family system but circumstances have changed now.. Yash himself has his own family.. almost 4 bachon ka baap hai wo.. it puts a very bad negative effect on the children when they see why this woman Radha is living with us.. how their father is being humiliated by their own Dadi and uncle.. an uncle who was dropped from the sky.. and why u think Sidra that living away from his parents/mother means he looses Gayatri.. what abt all those sons, who don't live with their parents but they still have a very good strong cordial relationship with them too.. why cant Yash do the same? he is a 30 yrs old mature man.. now his first priority is his wife and kids.. he cant say.. Mummy Mummy I love u so much.. cant leave u.. Pankaj, Prateek are thr to take care of Gayatri.. and yeah I agree the way Y-G bond is crumbling is very unnatural coz dil ka rishta is more deeper than khoon ka..

yea i agree with you ..it does put a bad effect on the kids...they show them calling her 'nayi dadi' now and that is just weird...and it seems to forced to probably becuz they just want to show everyone that the kids are okay with SP and Rahda PV... but normally the kids would be upset about getting a new grandmother when they were so attached to the other one..

secondly, I didn't like how conveniently CV made Akash a jaahil, gawaar insaan who is fighting for his pehchan in a worst possible manner.. coz technically Radha is the only culprit here and then SP.. but to give importance to Yash in this track, they made Akask like that so that he could humiliate Yash in every possible way warna where is Yash's fault?

I completely agree...at first i was okay with it..like it wasnt annoying but now why have they made him so downgraded where he mishandles his wife every single second...we were shown him to be a guy with a bad attitude but still wih some heart...like what happened to that ..why is he so Ottt now with his behavior..i understand if the greed and anger has taken over him for the family but why treat his wife in such a jaahil manner...its honeslty getting very irritating seeing him so harsh and just a plain moron...there was always a part where you would feel some sympathy for the character but the man did not even want to carry his mothers body and the way he treated yash was ridiculous.

btw I forgot, did SP know that Radha gave birth to his illegitimate child or he was under this impression that she aborted the baby?Confused  if the second thing is true, then technically SP is also beqasoor here regarding how much Akash had to suffer in his life..

No i dont think he ever knw what happened to her or the baby after he ditched her...he basically just moved on with his life thinking kuch hua hi nahi Lol but even if he didnt know of akash's birth im sure he still would have denied the kid any rights ..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index