Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 145)

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

Originally posted by Siddu246

hahah sorry yaar...seriously forgot...gosh how long has this ban been in effect...kuch zada nahi hogaya...why was it even banned in the first place..i dont even remember... you know jab bhi koi election ki news ya baat chal rahi hoti hai..toh Ali zafar on twitter always says wonder if any any one will say we will unblock youtube if you vote for usLOL...seriously i think sab ussi ko vote hi deh
i guess they forgot to unblock it..    u know the first thing i'll do..  i will watch my bday vm made by you.. Big smile

Awww realllyyEmbarrassed hopefully it will get unblocked soon... waise you know all videos here are blocked also like from india and stuff...i cant watch any dramas on youtube anymore...sab kamino ne block kardiya haiAngry

anyways luckily i found a dailymotion link...so hopefully you can watch from here...
Mera fav part Gayatri ma aur GC ka haiEmbarrassed

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xy2bps_hd-gurmeet-choudhary-all-you-wanted-to-know-about-punar-vivaah-part-1-hd_shortfilms#.UUe41jf4K5E

the party was quite thandi.. liked Gurmeet more than KS..

yea this was the thandi partLOL they haven't released the second part where the actual party begins..they already showed some of it in Sbs etc.. so waiting for it

and same here liked GC more then KS...he was very cool free and just having fun and enjoying carefree...

same here.. gayatri-GC part was the best.. Shobha looked weird in her western clothes..Sleepy

hahah but SP called her the hottest...but i think she looked nice... better then her shoba chipka wa bun

is Summet Mittal gay?  he looks so.. Confused

omgggLOL...no he is not gayLOL...he is married to that lady...she was there...but yea he does seem gay but i dont care i still love the guyDay Dreaming..and I loved that longg wala hug he gave GCDay Dreaming

Edited by Siddu246 - 22 March 2013 at 8:16pm

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged

Sidra..  who is this lil girl with GC in ur 3rd siggy? 

I would tell you to guess but I cant wait that long in telling youTongue

Its Zahida Parveens daughter...She is very cute na...she looks like her mom na...She came on the sets of her moms last day of shoot to say hi and bye to everyone...her daughter became very good friends with GC

here look at this pic..very sweet

they showed segments of her last day and Zahida ji was so cute..not those old aunty types..she is always fooling around, being naughty and having fun even on her last day though everyone was sad..very jolly non boring lady...love how she got along with the cast and crew especially GC..i loved it
Embarrassed

Yeah very cute and looks very well mannered too.. and she resembles this actress a bit, no?this lady was in YMGGK.. 

and I watched that sbs segment too.. so she left bcoz of her illness.. chalo Allah kher karey.. I guess it must have been very hard for her to spend so much time on the set coz I don't think before PV, she has played such an imp role with so much screen time.. btw did she ever go on a break due to health issue.. I don't remember.. phir achanak se aisa kya hua..  anyways still it was a daring decision to quit a serial which gave u so much fame and money but nothing is bigger than good health.. u know when I first saw the TB article headline, my instant reaction was.. areyy yaar nahinnn!!  as G3, ZP has been simply amazing.. loved her chemistry with GC and SP.. 

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged

Awww realllyyEmbarrassed hopefully it will get unblocked soon... waise you know all videos here are blocked also like from india and stuff...i cant watch any dramas on youtube anymore...sab kamino ne block kardiya haiAngry

Dailymotion zindabaad! but it takes ages to load.. try putlocker.. 

yea this was the thandi partLOL they haven't released the second part where the actual party begins..they already showed some of it in Sbs etc.. so waiting for it

and same here liked GC more then KS...he was very cool free and just having fun and enjoying carefree...

Haan and he looked very narural whereas KS's hosting looked kinda forced.. 

omgggLOL...no he is not gayLOL...he is married to that lady...she was there...but yea he does seem gay but i dont care i still love the guyDay Dreaming..and I loved that longg wala hug he gave GCDay Dreaming

Yeah I know that woman Shashi is his wife.. actually his chaal reminds me of Amit Tandon.. u know wo typical gay style se chalna..Confused anyways!

Edited by Annu.. - 24 March 2013 at 3:50am
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged

so are u gonna watch Sanaya's new show?  I didn't like the name Chhan Chhan..   wo jo naachne gaane waaliyan hoti hein na.. waisa name hai ye.. Ermm

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

Yea she is really good...but nope dont agree with that...Zoya...not surbi is Ott and forced. and this whole week has proven that...
I didn't get u.. what is OTT in ur opinion? Zoya or Surbhi's acting?  Confused

No I think Surbi's acting is really good..there is always a difference between the actor and the charatcer...the actor can protray the character beautifully but that doesn't necessarily mean you have to like the character just cuz the acting is good...and she is very natural and has good screen presence...And she was super adorble during the jam and bread scene..when is like kyon aap sirf uss tanu ka haath breakfast ka sakteh hain ...she was super cute there...But when they give Zoya foolish nonsense to do..it gets on my nerves..like when tanu came in and they were making zoya trying to get asad's attention...i didnt like it...actually i just didnt like anyone..sab hi annoying hogay teh us waqt cuz the story is dragging aur sab wohi cheezin kare ja reh hain...even razia begum..toh yea when zoya has natural type comdic and cute scenes ..they always turn out very well..

Yeah she more looks like a paki filmy actress.. ek dam white makeup..Pinch and first she was wearing blue jean 24/7.. and now black one.. cmon, if u like wearing only jeans.. fair enough then u should have 8-10 pairs of jeans of different color/fabric at least.. itni kanjoosi kis liye.. even Maamujaan ke pass only 2 sherwanis.. white and grey.. I feel so bad for him..LOL

Seriously...Gul just did an interview and said that no women on tv wears jeans except zoya cuz it seems to be a taboo when every girl wears them in india and im okay but har waqt toh koi nahi pehnta yaar...  a person who wears western clothes doesnt ONLY wear jeans..like i wear so many other different kinds of pants and jeans are uncomfortable to wear everywhere and at all occasions...like so stupid showing her wear jeans with a short top at a Quran khani...like thats not how you prove your point rather make yourself look like an illiterate Muslim.

Its actually Miss shalwar kameezWink...i like the name too but yup actress is plain bad...i seriously wonder why this PH does such horrible casting to play such important characters...Its been how many months and Ayaan is where he was the day he started...no improvement in any area of his acting, looks or anything and i amn guessing the same from Tanveer... how can you put such actors againt the likes of Razia and Ksg...
and forget that but what the hell is the point of wearing dupptta jab baal poore moo pe hain..faida kya hai pehna ka...stupid...

yeah its Shalwar Kameez.. but they spell it as salwar..

No i wasnt correcting you on your spelling but adding the Miss shalwar kameez...becasue thats the full name they gave her...

acha I have this feeling that the moment Ayaan-Zoya track will start, CV will give him acha sa makeover.. coz Rishab looks horrible in those 12 yrs old kids clothes.. and looks younger than Surbhi too.. btw I like his udaas aankehin.. they are very expressive..  Embarrassed Nisha ko dekh ke lagta hai. haan sach mein ye acting hi kar rahi hai..LOL  no no.. there are women who like to put dupatta on head just like Tanveer.. just like that.. it has nothing to do with parda, tehzeeb or anything but while sitting at home nobody does that..

@green...oh gosh died laughing there...you gave such a perfect description of themLOL i swear behchare hamesha apni jacket upper kehcheta rehta hai kyon ke usko bhi pata hai uske 4 size kaam hai...

But yea you might be right..they may change his look in bis and pieces once zoya comes in cuz he does look a lot younger then surbi so they need to make them look more age appropriate..cause in the promotion photos they made him look older and better standing behind her..he didnt look so bad. and yea i know lots of women who put a duppatta on there head..my khalas do it to but like unke baal aise moo pe nahi hote hain...she looks better now that they braided her hair..it looks more convincing...

simple Q..  what good qualities  Zoya saw in Asad that she feels something for him?  and same question for Asad..Sleepy  I don't think they fell for each other yet.. haan, they are the lead couple toh bas zabardasti samajh lo ke dono ko pyar hai.. ye alag baat hai..   and on wed/thurs epi when Zoya said Mr Khan u are this and that phir mujhe kyun faraq padta hai.. I was like, Gul Khan, kuch toh sharam karr.. u cant even think something original for this show..Angry

tell me about it...honestly before that scene i never would think if i didn't know they were the leads that they liked each other or would put them together because its like they are being forced to be together just because they are the leads...they dont have a reason to like each other... if some guy slapped me i would beat the shit outta him and then make my dad beat the shit outta him too and then have my sister beat the sit outta him and then have my uncle beat the shit outta him and finally have the police beat the shit outta them .. i wud never even consider going near a man who would dare to choke, harass and slap me like that...but since they are the leads toh sab chalta haiDead

yupp.. 100 epi have gone and still no proper Ayaan-Zoya meeting.. it clearly means that they are doing it on purpose.. but Ayaan is under this impression that Bhaijaan likes the guest in his house.. lekin abhi bhaiyon mein phott padti nazar aa rahi hai.. ab kya pata bhaijaan se badla lene ke liye Zoya ko use karey.. Wink

don't know if its on purpose because i feel the trps also come in to the picture also...like people liked the zoya/asad thing so they decided to stretch it out and keep away from the love triangle of the 2 bhais. but now they finally came out with zoya being mamujaan beti ...i feel she will come live with them now and then the aayan and zoya track will start properly... and asad might want to stay away from her because she is his enemy's daughter...funny how he will become his father in lawLOL ...seriously kya weird show with such weird rishtey..how every one is related and connected to each so odd yaar

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
my computer is giving me so much problem ...so i am having trouble writing..lagta hai behchare ka jaane ka waqt aagaya haiDisapprove
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Dil e Muztar = a restless/impatient heart

Sila (sanam jang) is the only child of her rich parents.. her step mother is Saba Pervaiz.. real mom Allah ko pyari ho gayi.. Adeel (Imran Abbas) and Sila are first cousins.. chachazaad.. he and his mother stay at Sila's father's annexe.. Adeel's father passed away when he was young so his uncle supports both of them but dono ke sath servant jaisa sulook.. anyways, Saba pervez wants Sila to marry her nephew but she refuses him.. in anger Saba asks.. to whom u want to marry? Sila says >> is se.. looking at Adeel who just enters the room.. this makes everyone furious including Adeel.. Sila threatens her parents that if they keep forcing her to marry that guy which she refused she will leave the house..  but next day, she literally does the same.. Sila's parents put all the blame on Adeel.. they thought that Adeel has his eye on their wealth and using Sila for that purpose.. Adeel searches Sila and tells her parents that I m not interested in ur money nor in ur daughter but Sila's father says that u have to do the nikaah with her warna it will be a big badnamai for us.. Adeel refuses it immediately but his mother makes him agreed apni qasam de kar..

here I love how Adeel says.. mujhe aisi cheap emotional ladkiyon se chid hai jo is tarha ki harkatein karti hein.. very realistic dialogue I must say..Clap anyways Adeel-Sila get married.. but Adeel clearly tells her that I might be ur choice but u are not mine.. I did nikaah with you coz this is what everyone wanted to.. they leave the annexe too.. Sila's father disowns his daughter coz of her na-farmani, cuts all ties with her and they move to Canada.. Adeel's mother dies as she was ill..

Adeel doesn't like her.. hardly talks.. bas kaam ki baat.. his office friend makes him realize that now u should accept her as ur wife.. jo hona tha wo gaya.. adeel taunts her that this is not ur baap ka gher.. u will have to adjust in my limited salary blah blah.. Sila is like.. ji okay..

the thing which I really don't like in the show is, they are not telling the story from Sila's POV.. no monologues of her whatsoever.. why she wanted to marry Adeel..how she feels abt his cold behavior and everything.. maybe she liked him but why she chose him over her parents.. why she got ready to compromise everything..  she just smiles and nods for everything.. I mean how can a rich girl adjust herself in a mid class life so easily.. we don't know..

anyways, one day she gets fainted.. doc says she is having some mental stress..finally Adeel's heart melted for her and he confessed his love too.. btw poor acting by Imran Abbas..LOL now they are showing their happy lovey dovey days..   Zoya (Sarwat Gillani) makes her entry as their neighbor.. a bit suspicious + paindu type girl.. most probably she will come b/w A-S..

acting wise, Sanam Jang is quite average.. she needs to work on her facial expressions a lot.. and her dialogues delivery sucks! no voice modulation whatsoever.. she failed to emote through her voice..  as a couple Adeel-Sila/Imran-Sanam look good together..

P.S.. I tried my best to make it short so that u don't get bored but still it ended up with more than 30 lines..LOLEmbarrassed 

Edited by Annu.. - 26 March 2013 at 3:32am
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

my computer is giving me so much problem ...so i am having trouble writing..lagta hai behchare ka jaane ka waqt aagaya haiDisapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index