Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 144)

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

yea definitely...and i have to say i dont think ive ever met a person like you who seems to have shown great courage and good head on their shoulder like you do..i think if uncle was here today he would be very proud of his little girl...and im sure in a way encourage her to keep debating/arguing with everyoneEmbarrassedWink

with everyone? hmm I have a doubt..LOL buy yeah we both used to debate/argue a lot and he always encouraged me too.. Embarrassed

so you think i am chulbuli too..interesting...and haha no I was given this penguin name during school days by my friends because I use walk and waddle like a penguin..like side to side hahah...but yea since i am bit overweight it could work according that to now LOL and also i love penguinsTongue

yupp.. u come across as someone who cant sit still for too long.. kuch na kuch tumhein karte rehna hai.. waise if I had to give you one name or to describe you in one word then it would be Bindaas..  goshhh, u seriously have no nakhra, no attitude faaltu ka whatsoever..Clap u are a very easygoing type.. Embarrassed

Edited by Annu.. - 22 March 2013 at 4:38am

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Sidra..  who is this lil girl with GC in ur 3rd siggy? 
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged

Okay so last nite I was watching PV and one thing that irked hell out of me was when Gayatri was taking her last few breathe.. all she cared abt Yash, Yash, Yash and ONLY Yash!!

for God sake lady, u have had 2 other sons Pankaj and Prateek also.. u are gonna die any moment so why the hell u are showering all ur love and affection on ur manjla beta YASH only??Angry  fine, she said sorry to him, telling him that how much she loves him, he is like a Ram for this family and what not.. but at least marte marte apne doosre beton ke liye bhi toh kuch bolo who all were standing beside her, shedding tears for her, waiting for the moment when their mother calls their name to say something to them too.. but nothing happened!

it really puts me off when parent gives too much importance to his/her laadla child.. baqi toh jaise kuch lagte hi nahin..Pinch

Edited by Annu.. - 22 March 2013 at 10:26am
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Annu..

one serious Q..

i m sure u must have noticed one thing regarding Iqbal's tweets/FB msges that he often gives Maa ki gaali>  Maa ki aankh..

why? being a celeb doesnt he know that he shouldnt use this kind of language on social networking sites?   even a B grade actors like Tushar Kapoor, Ritesh Deshmukh dont stoop that low..  

u want to show ur anger on it.. go ahead but why using foul language.. its so disappointing.. Thumbs Down

hey annu i cant believe you brought this up because honestly i thought I was the only one to think so also...and had it on my mind for quite a while..especially when his facebook admin actually shared one of his galli wali tweet..i was shocked they would share something like that...
I find it HIGHLY disappointing. ..it honestly irks me every time i see his tweets which such language...he thinks he is in the right doing so because its towards something everyone is against. but doesn't he realize that not ALL his fans or followers use such foul language even if its for something demeaning as rape... and most importantly such lagnuage might not be age appropriate for his followers...i am sure there are young girls that see all those tweets of his and it sends out a wrong message. and on top of that he sounds so low class..like he is some illiterate third class fool who thinks he is 'cool' in using such words. like have some dignity and class man. this is not how any kind of celeb, big or small, presents themselves in front of the world. he is only able to get away with it because he is not popular anymore but if GC, Karan tacker or karan wahi who all have 20,000+ followers (compared to his 6000 followers that he only gained in 3 yrs while others did in weeks/months)  used such language then im sure it would have created an uproar...so its quite annoying that even he doesn't realize the consequences of this. You know I follow both KT and GC and they both tweeted about the Dehli gang rape and it was seriously so emotionally powerful how they both presented their point of view on the rape subject. And the next tweet I see is maa behn ki gallis ..in which he is basically cursing at women at the end not even the men...pathetic
Thumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down

did you see his Tihar jail waali tweet.. phir se gaali..  loser!  when he wasn't nominated for the award he called it, silly metal bodies..  and instead of conveying strong meaningful msges regarding any incidents, he is doing this.. or who knows he is just frustrated at being jobless with nothing to do.. isi liye gaaliyaan bak raha hai..  where is his better half now who loves to poke her nose in his professional life.. and the most weird thing is, I never saw a single comment where his fan criticized him  or even advised him that Iqbal u shouldn't use such words in ur tweets.. matlab his chamchays are okay with it too..Dead  

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged

kuch kahiye.. Embarrassed

LOL

okay she looks pregnant again ...right? or she hasn't gotten rid of her baby fat? But hasnt it been a year..??? And why has she had the same hairstyle for the past like 10 years...she always looks the same...and moo pe toh white sab pehka wa hai which makes her lip color look bad...and Iqbals bottom half is all wrong..length of jeans is wrong and annoying... doesnt look age appropriate...

Sneha has always been bulky so its not easy for her to reduce belly after pragnancy.. and this woman seriously needs some makeover.. it hurts my eyes now seeing her in the same avatar for the last 8 yrs.. LOL  aur Iqbal ke shoes and kapdey (minus the jacket) toh mujhe China ke lage..Embarrassed

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Migraine Murdabaad!! Dead

Sidra.. batao na wo remedy..  tum ko mera dard nazar kyun nahin aata bhaiii.. AngryAngry      LOL

pakdo us Maulvi Saheb ko jaldi.. phone him, sms him.. kuch karo naa.. OuchCry

AwwwUnhappy ..yaar it never aired again but I can try looking it up on facebook or try emailing him..but i will try something dont worry...hang in thereOuch...

HugHug

aur Maulvi saheb ko mera Salaam dena.. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

hahah sorry yaar...seriously forgot...gosh how long has this ban been in effect...kuch zada nahi hogaya...why was it even banned in the first place..i dont even remember... you know jab bhi koi election ki news ya baat chal rahi hoti hai..toh Ali zafar on twitter always says wonder if any any one will say we will unblock youtube if you vote for usLOL...seriously i think sab ussi ko vote hi deh
i guess they forgot to unblock it..    u know the first thing i'll do..  i will watch my bday vm made by you.. Big smile

anyways luckily i found a dailymotion link...so hopefully you can watch from here...
Mera fav part Gayatri ma aur GC ka haiEmbarrassed

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xy2bps_hd-gurmeet-choudhary-all-you-wanted-to-know-about-punar-vivaah-part-1-hd_shortfilms#.UUe41jf4K5E

the party was quite thandi.. liked Gurmeet more than KS..

same here.. gayatri-GC part was the best.. Shobha looked weird in her western clothes..Sleepy

is Summet Mittal gay?  he looks so.. Confused

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

Sidra..  who is this lil girl with GC in ur 3rd siggy? 

I would tell you to guess but I cant wait that long in telling youTongue

Its Zahida Parveens daughter...She is very cute na...she looks like her mom na...She came on the sets of her moms last day of shoot to say hi and bye to everyone...her daughter became very good friends with GC

here look at this pic..very sweet

they showed segments of her last day and Zahida ji was so cute..not those old aunty types..she is always fooling around, being naughty and having fun even on her last day though everyone was sad..very jolly non boring lady...love how she got along with the cast and crew especially GC..i loved it
Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index