Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 143)

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

Originally posted by Siddu246

abhi i m roaming in QH forum and it seems like writing an OS is the easiest thing to do.. Ermm  every second topic/thread is an AsYa FF..

why dont you try writing one too

arey nahin yaar.. i cant even write a scene.. FF/OS toh door ki baat.. itni auqaat kahan.. OuchLOL 

Nahi nahi hai auqaatLOL..i feel like you have read many FFs and have a great detail analysis of them so i always thought it would be interesting for you try your hand in it..soch na...you could even get some help from Talha...

but u know the other day.. i read a FF, Dil e Muztar..  so i was like.. hein ji, hamare serial ka title chura liya..Wink  but the writer is so stupid.. she didnt even mention its meaning in the update..  i asked couple of masoom se logical sawaalat to her..  but that kambakhat maari, just Liked my post, and didnt respond to it .. Angry  i was like.. iski toh.. CensoredLOL

even Ishita calls Akash as Akash ji.. Dead

And not just Akash but Yash JI and not BHAIYA...kya kamini cheez nikli yeh...nazer Yash pe aur sab kaam Akash seWink

EDIT:     nahin, she is not kambakhat maari.. actually bohat pyari bachi hai..EmbarrassedLOL she did reply back to my comment yesterday.. 

LOLtohra time diya karo logoon ko..phir galliyan nikala karo
LOL

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Its My Parents 30th Anniversary tomorrow March 19th, 2013Embarrassed

I can't believe its been that long...I think I feel more old then they do..Because they still act like they are newlywedsLOL...I think its been amazing growing up with my parents ..from being a weird nonstop bak bak wali kid to a awkward stay away from me teenager to eventually becoming their best friends, I have seen my parents kneel on me for their support through all our ups and downs. I swear I don't know what and how I will live without them...They are the only ones who can handle such a chulbuli penguin

Edited by Siddu246 - 18 March 2013 at 10:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Siddu246

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

I can't believe its been that long...I think I feel more old then they do..Because they still act like they are newlywedsLOL...I think its been amazing growing up with my parents ..from being a weird nonstop bak bak wali kid to a awkward stay away from me teenager to eventually becoming their best friends, I have seen my parents kneel on me for their support through all our ups and downs. I swear I don't know what and how I will live without them...They are the only ones who can handle such a chulbuli penguin

Yeah indeed, parents love and support is a blessing.. we know that they will always be there for us no matter what..  u know since childhood I had been very close to my Baba as compared to Mummy.. so yeah, Parent ki qadr unke jaane ke baad zyada hoti hai.. always miss him!

Chulbuli.. yeah by nature u are.. penguin kyun?  once u said u are a bit over weight, that's why?Embarrassed

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged

Nahi nahi hai auqaatLOL..i feel like you have read many FFs and have a great detail analysis of them so i always thought it would be interesting for you try your hand in it..
oyee.. tu meri beisti toh nahin kar rahi?? ConfusedAngry  LOL
anyways.. i hardly read 14-15 AK ffs and my way of commenting is different than the rest.. i love to debate/argue with my writers over any lil things.. i love to question them why it happened.. this was wrong, that was right.. u should have done this.. it could have been better this way.. ye sab.. 

soch na...you could even get some help from Talha... 

Tauba karo Sidra.. SleepySleepy  LOL

And not just Akash but Yash JI and not BHAIYA...kya kamini cheez nikli yeh...nazer Yash pe aur sab kaam Akash seWink

haan wo kameeni zaroor hai but chalaak bhi.. mandap mein dhoka diya tha Yash ji ne.. toh bass.. Evil Smile

LOLtohra time diya karo logoon ko..phir galliyan nikala karo
LOL

thoda kya.. bohat zyada time diya tha main ne .. madam replied me back after 5 days.. Angry she cant make me wait for this long.. LOL

anyways i read the next part but didnt comment on it and now wont read it further..  her writing, characterizations are so weird.. she left so many things incomplete.. all she cares abt AsYa meeting/scenes.. Sleepy

Edited by Annu.. - 20 March 2013 at 4:44am
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged

thats okay jo real life mein hota hai woh yahan bhi hojayeLOL

but still whenever i get caught i feel so embarrassed.. Blushing  LOL
oh new members...i was talking more about the look of the first page... but hmmm for new members well I dont have anyone to add but if you want to..I don't mind... if there is someone..just PM me and we can discuss it all thereEmbarrassed
no no.. neither have i..  bas hum dono hi ye gaddi chalein ge in dhakka start speed.. Day Dreaming  LOL

Edited by Annu.. - 20 March 2013 at 4:54am
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

Aww thank you soo soo much Annu...Its all so beautiful...You really are amazing in doing all this... I am sure my parents would have loved it as much as I didHugHug

Annu..

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged

Yeah indeed, parents love and support is a blessing.. we know that they will always be there for us no matter what..  u know since childhood I had been very close to my Baba as compared to Mummy.. so yeah, Parent ki qadr unke jaane ke baad zyada hoti hai.. always miss him!

yea definitely...and i have to say i dont think ive ever met a person like you who seems to have shown great courage and good head on their shoulder like you do..i think if uncle was here today he would be very proud of his little girl...and im sure in a way encourage her to keep debating/arguing with everyoneEmbarrassedWink

Chulbuli.. yeah by nature u are.. penguin kyun?  once u said u are a bit over weight, that's why?Embarrassed

so you think i am chulbuli too..interesting...and haha no I was given this penguin name during school days by my friends because I use walk and waddle like a penguin..like side to side hahah...but yea since i am bit overweight it could work according that to now LOL and also i love penguinsTongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index