Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 141)

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

Yea she is really good...but nope dont agree with that...Zoya...not surbi is Ott and forced. and this whole week has proven that...
I didn't get u.. what is OTT in ur opinion? Zoya or Surbhi's acting?  Confused

and is it just me but seriously the amount of white makeup to-ping they do on her is just unbearable...i dont know if they are going to do that they need to chose a more natural lip color and eyeshadow cuz it makes her look like a plastic doll...or maybe thats just the downside of watching dramas on a HD TVConfused

Yeah she more looks like a paki filmy actress.. ek dam white makeup..Pinch and first she was wearing blue jean 24/7.. and now black one.. cmon, if u like wearing only jeans.. fair enough then u should have 8-10 pairs of jeans of different color/fabric at least.. itni kanjoosi kis liye.. even Maamujaan ke pass only 2 sherwanis.. white and grey.. I feel so bad for him..LOL 

Its actually Miss shalwar kameezWink...i like the name too but yup actress is plain bad...i seriously wonder why this PH does such horrible casting to play such important characters...Its been how many months and Ayaan is where he was the day he started...no improvement in any area of his acting, looks or anything and i amn guessing the same from Tanveer... how can you put such actors againt the likes of Razia and Ksg...
and forget that but what the hell is the point of wearing dupptta jab baal poore moo pe hain..faida kya hai pehna ka...stupid...

yeah its Shalwar Kameez.. but they spell it as salwar..  acha I have this feeling that the moment Ayaan-Zoya track will start, CV will give him acha sa makeover.. coz Rishab looks horrible in those 12 yrs old kids clothes.. and looks younger than Surbhi too.. btw I like his udaas aankehin.. they are very expressive..  Embarrassed Nisha ko dekh ke lagta hai. haan sach mein ye acting hi kar rahi hai..LOL  no no.. there are women who like to put dupatta on head just like Tanveer.. just like that.. it has nothing to do with parda, tehzeeb or anything but while sitting at home nobody does that.. 

yea she has been which is a good indication they are sticking to their basic premise but then again sorry to say i am losing interest badly...its become so boring and dragging like crazy... they need to move on with this gudiya raaz already..i mean a proper introduction of zoya and ayaan hasn't even happened yet... and i know this is your first time watching a 4lions show but one thing i absolutely dislike about them is that they never keep the growth of a character intact...like one moment they will show asad and zo getting to know each other and the next moment back to asad insulting zo and zo starting her antics...like come on whatever happened to all that they opened up to each other...  they always go in circles and its damn annoying... anywyas i have been holding on for quite a while  hoping story aagay bare and still will becuz i really like Ksg and Surbi...

simple Q..  what good qualities  Zoya saw in Asad that she feels something for him?  and same question for Asad..Sleepy  I don't think they fell for each other yet.. haan, they are the lead couple toh bas zabardasti samajh lo ke dono ko pyar hai.. ye alag baat hai..   and on wed/thurs epi when Zoya said Mr Khan u are this and that phir mujhe kyun faraq padta hai.. I was like, Gul Khan, kuch toh sharam karr.. u cant even think something original for this show..Angry

yupp.. 100 epi have gone and still no proper Ayaan-Zoya meeting.. it clearly means that they are doing it on purpose.. but Ayaan is under this impression that Bhaijaan likes the guest in his house.. lekin abhi bhaiyon mein phott padti nazar aa rahi hai.. ab kya pata bhaijaan se badla lene ke liye Zoya ko use karey.. Wink

Edited by Annu.. - 16 March 2013 at 4:30am

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Annu..

I don't get one thing in PV.. 

Akash is the jaayaz aulaad of SP so he has every right to stay at SM.. but what the hell Radha is doing thr.. and why Yash doesn't decide to leave SM when he is clearly seeing his position of being an illegitimate son of SP.. if Akash and Radha can stay with them then why cant Yash-Aarti leave SM.. leaving the house doesn't mean at all that ur all rishte naatey with the Scindia family have been broken too.. to be a part of the family, one doesn't need to stay with everyone under the same roof too.. Yash should leave SM along with her real mother Radha who has no legal bond with SP..  

Yea this is the question that everyone has...why dont arya just leave SM ...and well all this is leading to all that..the humiliation will make them leave at the end...and the thing is there are a lot of families who believe in joint families and yash and his bros have grown up living in a joint family so them leaving the family will be not right in their eyes... because they believe and have lived in a joint family system all their life. and at the end Yash doesn't want to lose his mother of 30 yrs... he doesn't want to be distanced from the his mom and family...and this whole radha living in SM is beyond ridiculous...I dont know in what right mind arya actually thought they would live happily ever after with SP 2 lovers in the same house...they didn't think about Gayatris feelings here at all and no women would tolerate living under the same roof with her hubbys mistress...in fact it would made more sense if Yash gave her own house and all the luxuries on his own to live in ..i mean he can still start building a  relationship with her living in another house right... and whats even more ridiculous...radha has become completely useless...she doesnt say shit to aakash for humiliating yash nor is she consoling yash either for his hurt...just has become some bystander... but yea i hope they show Arya and radha leaving SM soon becuz watching all this has become extremely depressing...seeing Yash getting humiliated is too much and very unreal and its upsetting to see the Gayathri and Yash bond crumble into pieces like that...they had built this mother son bond so beautifully and now its heartbreaking to see Gayatri use such ill words and treat Yash like that...really hope there will be a redemption track for her and they dont let her off so easily... 

I agree that they believe in a joint family system but circumstances have changed now.. Yash himself has his own family.. almost 4 bachon ka baap hai wo.. it puts a very bad negative effect on the children when they see why this woman Radha is living with us.. how their father is being humiliated by their own Dadi and uncle.. an uncle who was dropped from the sky.. and why u think Sidra that living away from his parents/mother means he looses Gayatri.. what abt all those sons, who don't live with their parents but they still have a very good strong cordial relationship with them too.. why cant Yash do the same? he is a 30 yrs old mature man.. now his first priority is his wife and kids.. he cant say.. Mummy Mummy I love u so much.. cant leave u.. Pankaj, Prateek are thr to take care of Gayatri.. and yeah I agree the way Y-G bond is crumbling is very unnatural coz dil ka rishta is more deeper than khoon ka..

secondly, I didn't like how conveniently CV made Akash a jaahil, gawaar insaan who is fighting for his pehchan in a worst possible manner.. coz technically Radha is the only culprit here and then SP.. but to give importance to Yash in this track, they made Akask like that so that he could humiliate Yash in every possible way warna where is Yash's fault?    

btw I forgot, did SP know that Radha gave birth to his illegitimate child or he was under this impression that she aborted the baby?Confused  if the second thing is true, then technically SP is also beqasoor here regarding how much Akash had to suffer in his life.. 

Edited by Annu.. - 16 March 2013 at 5:16am
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Finally HIT 140 pages...Mubarak Ho...Just 10 more to go...We both did it even though took a while lekin hum dono ne end tak nibhaya EmbarrassedBig smile

ji Kher Mubarak! Big smile

waise zyada bak bak toh main ne hi ki yahan.. aur Aapne sab se kam..Embarrassed

agar ulta hota toh duniya na ulti na hojati WinkLOL

but ji ji aap ko hi sab zada credit ja ta hai..please continue on with your bhak bhak even if I am not because I love reading itEmbarrassed

acha, so u'll make one more naa.. Embarrassed

Yesss of course ...i foresee at least 50+ more in our lifetimeTongue

btw tell me how I should make the second thread...any ideas??

its bak bak.. not bhak bhak.. Tongue

u love reading it but i need some company naa.. warna paagal si lagoon gi khud se bolte huye.. ErmmLOL

any ideas?  matlab u want to include new members here or what? 
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Annu watch this IV of all the PV cast...its very cute and funny..You will like itEmbarrassed

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX4ouj86OVE

Thanks for the YOUTUBE link Sidra.. PinchErmm   LOL
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Annu whats the story of dil e muztar..???

yeah sure..  4th epi will be aired today so will tell u tomorrow..

lekin kaise bataaon.. jaise MAAT ki batai thi, waise?! Day Dreaming  LOL
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged

abhi i m roaming in QH forum and it seems like writing an OS is the easiest thing to do.. Ermm  every second topic/thread is an AsYa FF..

why dont you try writing one too

arey nahin yaar.. i cant even write a scene.. FF/OS toh door ki baat.. itni auqaat kahan.. OuchLOL   but u know the other day.. i read a FF, Dil e Muztar..  so i was like.. hein ji, hamare serial ka title chura liya..Wink  but the writer is so stupid.. she didnt even mention its meaning in the update..  i asked couple of masoom se logical sawaalat to her..  but that kambakhat maari, just Liked my post, and didnt respond to it .. Angry  i was like.. iski toh.. CensoredLOL

aur wo Mr Khan, Miss Farooqui ka kya kam tha ke Tanveer ka.. HUM ye, HUM wo, HUM ne..  PinchSleepy

pleaseee tell me me about itAngry aise kaun baat karta hai ufff..kitna fake hai... i swear this name thing is going to drive me pagalWacko...like the stupid 'ji' in every drama wasnt enough...

even Ishita calls Akash as Akash ji.. Dead

EDIT:     nahin, she is not kambakhat maari.. actually bohat pyari bachi hai..EmbarrassedLOL she did reply back to my comment yesterday..  

Edited by Annu.. - 17 March 2013 at 9:24am
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Migraine Murdabaad!! Dead

Sidra.. batao na wo remedy..  tum ko mera dard nazar kyun nahin aata bhaiii.. AngryAngry      LOL

pakdo us Maulvi Saheb ko jaldi.. phone him, sms him.. kuch karo naa.. OuchCry
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged

kuch kahiye.. Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index