Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 140)

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

Originally posted by Siddu246

How did you like GC's acting in the last couple of days..??

Haan.. loving it.. not only GC and SP but for me the surprised package turned out to be Akshay Dogra.. as Akash, this guy is giving almost a flawless performance.. I never knew he is so talented coz he looked so phusss in IPK.. or may be Gul couldn't utilize his acting talent properly.. here, he has an interesting dialect and has a command over it too.. dekhne mein pakistani sa lagta hai.. typical tall fair Lahori munda..

Yupp.. GC's acting spl when everyone ensures him that he will remain the manjla beta of the privaar.. that was quite heart wrenching scene..

lekin rishton ki khichdi banney waali hai..  how can Radha live in SM.. Gayatri should leave the house coz abhi tak, she hardly said anything.. but this is a limit.. Dead

I have to say this track belongs to GC, Akshay and SP in that order... These three have been stealing the show in every scene. GC has been top notch with emoting his hurt, his anguish and his life falling apart with his subtle painful expressions...I think this is where GC excels in his acting the most. He can say everything without saying anything. The scene when he finds out about the truth and is in his room huddled up and crying and aarti comes to console him...One of his BEST scenes till dateClap...and yes that scene you mentioned above..when everyone assures him...so emotionally and beautifully portrayed by all the actors... truly was heart wrenching and made you cry out for all of them...
Akashy has been a given a new acting life with this character and show...Seriously he made an impact just by his entry in the show. If GC is doing marvelous as the quiet and taking all the injustice towards him guy beautifully well then Akshay has been amazing as the full of rage and fire burning inside him injustice guy towards him equally. I love how these characters are balancing each other off...One does everything without saying anything and the other does it by saying everything. And his dialect, body language, expressions suit the character to the T. He seriously nailed this character. And funny enough when Akshay did enter the show people were like issne jitni acting poore IPK mein ki thi usne pehle episode mein kariLOL...His talent really was wasted and he really has been excelling day by day. You know I was reading his IV and he has said he was very disappointed and saddened with how he got no scope to show his talent on IPK.. I seriously wonder why he stuck around in that show for so long. He almost wasted 2 yrs of his talents. Anyways chalo its good for us because we got him in PV and along with that his chemistry with GC is really worthwhile ...
And SP...I have to say I am on this guys side from day 1...yes even knowing he cheated and screwed everyone overLOL But doesn't every single character in this show have their big flaw. even the leads have had the biggest flaw in them and thats what makes all these characters real..because they are not flawless they make mistakes like everyone but still have heart...and this is SP flaw...and this guy from day one has thought about keeping his family together..he warned Yash multiple times of the forthcoming yet they didnt listen to him...He also didn't switch sides like Gayatri even well knowing Akash is the legitimate son when he easily could have. And on top he feels really bad for happened...he really does and the way Chetan is expressing it is really amazing...i felt so bad for him when pardhi took shots at him...it was was rude and disrespectful even tho i know she was right in a way but still...Anyways it sucks seeing him all helpless and losing control... he has been one of my fav characters on the show since the beginning so seeing his downfall has been unique and I am hoping he steps up soon and shuts everyone up and get Yash his rightful place back. Cuz this too much...Why would the youngest son be allowed to humiliate another son like that and make him in to a servant...After all ..Yash is STILL a Scnidya and a heir.
And its also hard to fathom that a women can forget 30 years of love and care to a child.

You know at first I was not very fond of this storyline...It was too cliched and just didn't gel with me... And the only thing that allowed me to like this track is because of GCs and ADs acting and how great the execution of certain scenes have been. The sequence of Arya moving in the servant quarter and the jee leh zaara song in the BG...so marvelously executed. I think we are all happy with the fact we get to see ArYa sleeping on that small cot of a bed Day Dreaming Otherwise I dont think this track would have appealed to me in any way if we didn't have these factors. Cuz its too depressing and melodramatic and cliched. But at the end its working for me.

Edited by Siddu246 - 14 March 2013 at 12:28am

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Finally HIT 140 pages...Mubarak Ho...Just 10 more to go...We both did it even though took a while lekin hum dono ne end tak nibhaya EmbarrassedBig smile
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

Finally HIT 140 pages...Mubarak Ho...Just 10 more to go...We both did it even though took a while lekin hum dono ne end tak nibhaya EmbarrassedBig smile

ji Kher Mubarak! Big smile

waise zyada bak bak toh main ne hi ki yahan.. aur Aapne sab se kam..Embarrassed

acha, so u'll make one more naa.. Embarrassed

Edited by Annu.. - 15 March 2013 at 3:19pm
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
abhi i m roaming in QH forum and it seems like writing an OS is the easiest thing to do.. Ermm  every second topic/thread is an AsYa FF.. 

aur wo Mr Khan, Miss Farooqui ka kya kam tha ke Tanveer ka.. HUM ye, HUM wo, HUM ne..  PinchSleepy
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

ji Kher Mubarak! Big smile

waise zyada bak bak toh main ne hi ki yahan.. aur Aapne sab se kam..Embarrassed

agar ulta hota toh duniya na ulti na hojati WinkLOL

but ji ji aap ko hi sab zada credit ja ta hai..please continue on with your bhak bhak even if I am not because I love reading itEmbarrassed

acha, so u'll make one more naa.. Embarrassed

Yesss of course ...i foresee at least 50+ more in our lifetimeTongue

btw tell me how I should make the second thread...any ideas??

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

abhi i m roaming in QH forum and it seems like writing an OS is the easiest thing to do.. Ermm  every second topic/thread is an AsYa FF..

why dont you try writing one too

aur wo Mr Khan, Miss Farooqui ka kya kam tha ke Tanveer ka.. HUM ye, HUM wo, HUM ne..  PinchSleepy

pleaseee tell me me about itAngry aise kaun baat karta hai ufff..kitna fake hai... i swear this name thing is going to drive me pagalWacko...like the stupid 'ji' in every drama wasnt enough...
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Annu watch this IV of all the PV cast...its very cute and funny..You will like itEmbarrassed

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX4ouj86OVE
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Annu whats the story of dil e muztar..???

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index