Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~Waili Ladkiyan Wailey Kaam~||(IO) (Page 139)

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Hey Annu how are you..?? Hug

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

Originally posted by Siddu246

Mr. Khan AngryMr. Khan AngryMr. Khan AngryMr. Khan AngryMr. Khan AngryMr. Khan AngryMr. Khan Angry

Ms Farooqui Dead  Ms Farooqui Dead Ms Farooqui Dead  Ms Farooqui Dead Ms Farooqui Dead  Ms FarooquiDead Ms Farooqui Dead  Ms Farooqui Dead

Sorry I hate Mr.Khan WAY MORE...It doesn't suit Surbi's voice and I hate how it sounds coming from her
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 7:28pm | IP Logged

^^   I wont laugh at you at all Sidra but as much as i understand you.. this is not you dear.. u don't come across as someone who cares abt her no of posts..  anyways.. mujhe jo laga wo main ne bola and if u feel bad abt it then I m really Sorry.. Smile

You can laugh dear...I was just joking around and being sarcastic. You are right (and apparently you know me to wellErmm) but yea I don't care about my number of posts. I was only doing it at that time cuz one..I liked supporting my favorite actor and second I liked reading and looking at positive things about someone I like because it was nice to surrounded by the positivity of it all for once rather then the negativity. So yea they are odd reasons but I guess I am odd myselfEmbarrassed

Edited by Siddu246 - 06 March 2013 at 7:47pm
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

Gosh my head is spinning...people are so vile ..i don't understand how a person can say such ill and sordid things about a person even if they are a celebrities. like they are human beings too. there is a limit..  i seriously need a break from this shitty place. IF really has made the atmosphere of this place worse then before. Like WORSE. they take absolutely NO initiative to make things better and friendlier. instead just come up with more ways to start wars. Gosh BLOOD JUST BOILS ...because people show absolutely no remorse and think its okay to degrade a human being like that. no wonder the rate of rape is so high in our communities. such a shame especially considering most, if not all are girls being so derogatory. Really  disgusting...just disgusting... and I think the worse part is they never get reprimanded for such actions of theirs. The MODS here SUCK...and the so called owner and admin of this shitty place is the most Censoreduseless ever.

Just really hope karma hit them bad...like BAD...Karma hits them like a bitch.

hein.. itna ghussa..  kya hua?  kuch toh batao?

sorry i have no idea what u are talking abt.. or u posted it in the wrong thread..Confused

sorry yaar ...last couple a days my eye caught some bashing threads and it really got to me last night cuz they really crossed the limit and i kinda let out my rant here cuz i didn't know where else to..but yea sorry ..they were saying really NASTY things about Kratika...and also about GC too and his wife...I usually dont heed to such things but sometimes it does affect you ...so many people reported the lowlifes but they havent even gotten a warning yet..so it was just really blood boil worthy ..

areyy Sorry kyun.. actually I had no idea that those bashers criticized whom so I was just confused..

me kinda surprised if they didn't spare Kratika too.. coz she is fab actress and comes across as a no nonsense type..

Yea she has a great personalty off screen..she is in your face and wont back down kinda girl...and full on mastikor types...so its always a lot of fun watching her off screen. And the bashers didnt spare her the moment they saw and heard she was opposite GC. But she really hit the bashers back multiple times so she really has a great attitude about it all.

why don't u report that posts or member to CM jyoti06.. I really like her non biased attitude towards everyone in QH forum warna that Shifali chick literally divided the forum into two gps..

Yea that shifali chick is one horrible mod..I really dont know how she got such a high position. Me and her got in to a really big fight in the MB forum. I told her off big time.So when i saw her in the QH forum..I was like bloody hell stay away from here..this is one of two forums I visit daily. Dont even know how she got any forum from zeetv...she isnt active on this channel forums one bit. Anyways but yea jyoti..I have known her for a long time too...she use to be the Geet forum mod but actually I knew her before IF..anyways she is a BIG time hypocrite...yahan koi aur chehra aur wahan kuch aur. but she is a good mod now..she has gotten a lot better and as you said has let go most of her biasness ...though she treats herself like the Queen in the PV forum...its very irk worthy...and the worst part is that all members give her the authority to do so and make her some magical person who knows everything in life and can never be wrong... but QH will be better taken care now Lol

just pm her,  some serious action will be taken against that member for sure..

btw was it this bad with iqbal and neha..?? 

yupp.. every day during kyph.. 

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged

Hug

i m fine Sidra..  tum sunao.. Kheriyat se? Embarrassed

so u are using QH siggies..  first time i guess..

okay.. i love Surbhi's acting in QH.. her comic scenes are actually funny.. they dont look forced or OTT.. 

Nisha akaTanveer aka Salwar Kameez (btw i like her petname given by forum membersLOL) is quite boring and dull.. bad bad actress.. aur aise gher pe kaun dupatta  head pe le kar bethta hai har waqt..Sleepy

btw she was introduced as per synopsis.. let see what happens next.. 

Edited by Annu.. - 10 March 2013 at 3:45am
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged

I don't get one thing in PV.. 

Akash is the jaayaz aulaad of SP so he has every right to stay at SM.. but what the hell Radha is doing thr.. and why Yash doesn't decide to leave SM when he is clearly seeing his position of being an illegitimate son of SP.. if Akash and Radha can stay with them then why cant Yash-Aarti leave SM.. leaving the house doesn't mean at all that ur all rishte naatey with the Scindia family have been broken too.. to be a part of the family, one doesn't need to stay with everyone under the same roof too.. Yash should leave SM along with her real mother Radha who has no legal bond with SP..  

Edited by Annu.. - 12 March 2013 at 9:25am
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

Hug

i m fine Sidra..  tum sunao.. Kheriyat se? Embarrassed

I'm good too ..had been very unwell but Alhamdulillah doing better these days

so u are using QH siggies..  first time i guess..

No i have used some before you probably just didn't notice...

okay.. i love Surbhi's acting in QH.. her comic scenes are actually funny.. they dont look forced or OTT.. 
Yea she is really good...but nope dont agree with that...Zoya...not surbi is Ott and forced. and this whole week has proven that...
and is it just me but seriously the amount of white makeup to-ping they do on her is just unbearable...i dont know if they are going to do that they need to chose a more natural lip color and eyeshadow cuz it makes her look like a plastic doll...or maybe thats just the downside of watching dramas on a HD TVConfused

Nisha akaTanveer aka Salwar Kameez (btw i like her petname given by forum membersLOL) is quite boring and dull.. bad bad actress.. aur aise gher pe kaun dupatta  head pe le kar bethta hai har waqt..Sleepy

Its actually Miss shalwar kameezWink...i like the name too but yup actress is plain bad...i seriously wonder why this PH does such horrible casting to play such important characters...Its been how many months and Ayaan is where he was the day he started...no improvement in any area of his acting, looks or anything and i amn guessing the same from Tanveer... how can you put such actors againt the likes of Razia and Ksg...
and forget that but what the hell is the point of wearing dupptta jab baal poore moo pe hain..faida kya hai pehna ka...stupid...

btw she was introduced as per synopsis.. let see what happens next..

yea she has been which is a good indication they are sticking to their basic premise but then again sorry to say i am losing interest badly...its become so boring and dragging like crazy... they need to move on with this gudiya raaz already..i mean a proper introduction of zoya and ayaan hasn't even happened yet... and i know this is your first time watching a 4lions show but one thing i absolutely dislike about them is that they never keep the growth of a character intact...like one moment they will show asad and zo getting to know each other and the next moment back to asad insulting zo and zo starting her antics...like come on whatever happened to all that they opened up to each other...  they always go in circles and its damn annoying... anywyas i have been holding on for quite a while  hoping story aagay bare and still will becuz i really like Ksg and Surbi...

Edited by Siddu246 - 13 March 2013 at 10:41pm
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

I don't get one thing in PV.. 

Akash is the jaayaz aulaad of SP so he has every right to stay at SM.. but what the hell Radha is doing thr.. and why Yash doesn't decide to leave SM when he is clearly seeing his position of being an illegitimate son of SP.. if Akash and Radha can stay with them then why cant Yash-Aarti leave SM.. leaving the house doesn't mean at all that ur all rishte naatey with the Scindia family have been broken too.. to be a part of the family, one doesn't need to stay with everyone under the same roof too.. Yash should leave SM along with her real mother Radha who has no legal bond with SP..  

Yea this is the question that everyone has...why dont arya just leave SM ...and well all this is leading to all that..the humiliation will make them leave at the end...and the thing is there are a lot of families who believe in joint families and yash and his bros have grown up living in a joint family so them leaving the family will be not right in their eyes... because they believe and have lived in a joint family system all their life. and at the end Yash doesn't want to lose his mother of 30 yrs... he doesn't want to be distanced from the his mom and family...and this whole radha living in SM is beyond ridiculous...I dont know in what right mind arya actually thought they would live happily ever after with SP 2 lovers in the same house...they didn't think about Gayatris feelings here at all and no women would tolerate living under the same roof with her hubbys mistress...in fact it would made more sense if Yash gave her own house and all the luxuries on his own to live in ..i mean he can still start building a  relationship with her living in another house right... and whats even more ridiculous...radha has become completely useless...she doesnt say shit to aakash for humiliating yash nor is she consoling yash either for his hurt...just has become some bystander... but yea i hope they show Arya and radha leaving SM soon becuz watching all this has become extremely depressing...seeing Yash getting humiliated is too much and very unreal and its upsetting to see the Gayathri and Yash bond crumble into pieces like that...they had built this mother son bond so beautifully and now its heartbreaking to see Gayatri use such ill words and treat Yash like that...really hope there will be a redemption track for her and they dont let her off so easily... 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index